III Group - Indian International Investor Group www.IIIGroup.in - Complaints - Bad Service, making public fool for their own pocket

ABC

PEOPLE WHO OWN THIS COMPANY - THERE NAMES ARE - Mr Navin, Mr. Atul and Mr. Srikant...

I'm writing for a MCX Tips providing company, named, III Group - Indian International Investor Group www.IIIGroup.in. Situated at, Office no 301, Gayatri commercial complex, Near jagnath police station, Yagnik road, Rajkot - 360001. Contact No. 0281-6645000/6645111

I became a paid member of Indian International Investor Group (IIIGroup .in). I took their Platinum package with costs Rs. 50,000/- p.m. They guarantee me of making good profits thru their "Best Tips - Platinum Pack" (Not worth for Rs. 100- p.m.).

As per the discussion, they were to provide me only good calls. However, in my span of 3-4 weeks, I recieved only 5-6 tips. (remember: I paid for this pack only). Whenver I spoke to them, they said - "Sir, Platinum liberate hi nahi ho rahi, hum kya kare". WHY THE HELL YOU ARE ASKING FOR RS 50,000/- P.M.. WHEN YOU ARE NOT SURE WHETHER THE CALLS WOULD BE GENERATED OR NOT.

I have lost all my money becuase I've traded as per their recommendations. All of there Platinum Pack Calls were a "BIG FAIL"... Not a single of them could actually do their task. I booked huge loss in their Platinum pack (for which I paid Rs. 50,000/-)

Whenever, I spoke to them about my losses, they came up with their PET DIALOUGE - "Hum aapka loss cover karwa denge sir" and instead of covering my losses, they increased my losses even more. Now, I don't have a single penny to trade.

I would request Each one of you please don't go for III Group. They are working for their own pocket money, making people fool and ruining their hard earned money.

I would like to bring this to the attention of Consumer Forum, please take necessary steps to help other people.

Comments

Ma ki lodi III Group - Indian International Investor Group www.IIIGroup.in  - Rajkot, Gujarat, India

iii group is MadarChod & Mother Fucker advisory.I paid 50, 000 for platinum call.he is one clinet give sell call & one client give buy call.madarchod teri maa ko chudva ke mera loss cover karvayega.i loss 500000 Rs in One Month only.BenChod, Mother Fucker, Ass HOle.All Past Performance is Fake.iss ki ben ko chodo aur loss recover karo.
www.capitalvia.com III Group - Indian International Investor Group www.IIIGroup.in  - Rajkot, Gujarat, India

calls everyday in which i had to trade compulsorily ie inn cash, fno etc after the service started the calls would overlap ie come 1 after the other very fast in which you have to take 3 - 4 fno positions which i could not take due to non availability of finance, after calling them i was assured that it was a system mistake and would not happen again but the same thing happened for a month and unfortunately my 20000rs went to drain ps one more thing the msg would come at the time when the position is about to reach the profit position and very far from the recommended price kindly help i even lost appx 15000 in 2-3- calls given by their co rep named MAHI Kindly do the needful so these frauds dont go free i have even he details of payments made, t

I disagree with above complaint bcoz these guys are making good profit for me.