Income Tax Department - Income tax refund

urvesh1977 on Jun 3, 2011
My name is Urvesh N.Akabari,My PAN no. AGRPA0672R , I have submitted my application for get back my refund of year 2007-2008 before 25 days,But till date i've not received refund.Pl.help in this regards.

Comments

Sumit Ahuja Income Tax Department  - India

I was eligible for income tax refund of Rs 12000 for Assessment Year 2005-2006.On checking the status of refund on Income Tax website it was stated that the refund cheque has already been encashed on April 21 2007 having SBI Reference Number CMP545198 while the fact being that i had neither got the cheque nor was the money credited to my bank account via ECS till date.

Please suggest
Gurmeet Income Tax Department  - India

My name is Gurmeet Singh.My pan number is AZXPS4178F. Actually i did not get refund for 2006-2007 year. It is already 1.5 years past. Initially income tax people was saying there is some address mistake. I made corrections in my address also, still i did not get my refund back to me. Kindly help me for this.
Gurmeet,
R Sakthivel Income Tax Department  - India

I Have submited my Income tax returns for assessment year 2006-2007. I was supposed to get around Rs. 5500/- as refund from Income tax. But I have not received it ...please give me detailed view of this. My PAN number is BGLPS3027D.
rosy stuart Income Tax Department  - India

Hi.. my last financial year refund has not yet been received. Please advise how do I check the status on the refund and how long does it take for the refund to happen.
STELLA MARY M Income Tax Department  - India

I have submitted my income tax returns with certificate number 231/2006-2007. I was supposed to get an amount of Rs. 3057 as refund from Income Tax, but I have not received it. My PAN number is AIRPM8833C. Please advise me about the status of the refund and when will I get my refund.
Sumit Ahuja Income Tax Department  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

The status of Income tax refund for Assessment year 2005-2006 shows that Refund Cheque has already been encashed on April 21 2007 having SBI reference number CMP545198 whereas till date I have neither received the cheque nor got the amount credited to my bank account thru ECS. My details are as follows

Name Sumit Ahuja

PAN NO AEZPA6149P

Phone 9980082037

Email Id ahuja.sumit@gmail.com

Current Comp Qwest Software Services Bangalore
D
Ramesh Kumar kamboj Income Tax Department  - India

I Have submited my Income tax returns for assessment year 2006-2007. I was supposed to get around Rs. 14928/- as refund from Income tax. But I have not received it ...
please give me detailed view of this. My PAN number is ATNPK9373N.
Hope for your keen cooperation & support.
Shunmugapriya MANOHARAN Income Tax Department  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

i Have not received my income tax refund for the year 2006-07. I have the acknowledgement and my PAN number is AKUPM3139L.

Please let me know when will i get my refund of 11454 rupees
AMIT JAIN Income Tax Department  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I have not received my tax refund for the financial year 2005-06 and 2006-07, the details are given below

PAN No.-AFIPJ2110B

s natesh Income Tax Department  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

my refund for the period 06-07 ha s not been given
AAIPN8314N
K.Murugan Income Tax Department  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Please give me sum idea how to return the incomtax
sandeep jain Income Tax Department  - India

I have to get 25, 000rs refund from IT dept for 2004-05 & 2005-06, its over almost 3yrs so far no response & no nefund.
Please let me know how to go about this.

regards
sandeep.
Bommandapalli Ramareddy Sridhama Income Tax Department  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

incometax refunds - Incometax department

I was informed by the SBI that my income tax refund for the year 2007 - 08 was credited to my by bank account through ECS on 30th April 2008, but when I checked in the bank it has not beeen credited. The Canara Bank Rajajinagar People are unable to trace it out. What should I do now?
Bijli Nanda Income Tax Department  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

no refund - Income Tax Department

I have been trying to get a refund for the years 2002-2003 and 2003-2004.The income tax department has repeatedly asked me to send some documents on a short notice threatening to close my case if not done.In spite of my sending the required documents after having spoken to one of the officers, I still received more letters demanding other documents.Finally I have sent everything they asked for by courier and I know the documents reached them on the 30th of April, but I am yet to hear from them.
Abhijeet Kavindera Srivastava Income Tax  - India

Income Tax refund for FY year 2006-07 - Income Tax

This is Abhijeet Srivastava.I have still not received the IT refund amount for FY year 2006-07.My pan number is AYXPS5993B.Please help me what should i do.
lAKHAN LAL MEENA Income Tax Department  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

i Have not received my income tax refund for the year 2005-06 and the assesment year was 2006-2007. I have the acknowledgement and my PAN number is ACVPM5958Q
Jagan Narayan Income Tax Department  - India

hi,

I am also waiting for incometax returns for financial year 2006-2007.when i have asked the status of my returns (because i am confident enough that getting returns is not so easy without a single visit) in IT dep. i got no reply.
These people are roaring and crying to advertise computerisation of IT department, but can't they inform status.
Vivek Kumar Jindal Income Tax Department  - India

I am also waiting for the refund of around INR 9300/- for the finanacial year of 2006-2007 against the PAN AGDPJ9687K, Please let me know what i have to do to get it refunded.

-Vivek
Vasavi Parameswaran Income Tax Department  - India

I Have submited my Income tax returns for assessment year 2006-2007. I was supposed to get around Rs. 2900/- as refund from Income tax. But I have not received it ...
please give me detailed view of this. My PAN number is AFPPV4292K
Hope for your keen cooperation & support.
Dharminder Income Tax Department  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

To

The ITO
Rajpura
Distt. Patiala
Punjab

Sub.: Non receipt of refund for the assessment year 2002-2003

PAN: AIIPK6299B

It has been observed that Income Tax Department has not released Cheque for my refund for the assessment year 2002-03. I had filed my ITR for the FY 2001-02 vide receipt no. 004593 dt. 15/7/2002 at Rajpura. I have the acknowledgement of the same.

Income Tax Department - Income tax refund