Income Tax India - MY PAN DETAILS

G KRISHNA RAO
MY NAME IS GKRISHNA RAO & PAN NO IS ALDPR4185P.
I WANT TO REGISTER MYSELF AT INCOMETAXINDIAEFILLING.CO.IN SITE. BUT THE FORM ASKS FOR MY SURNAME AND DATE OF BIRTH. WHEN I GIVE MY SURNAME AND CORRECT DATE OF BIRTH AND PAN NUMBER IT GIVES ME A WRONG NAME ERROR. HOW DO I KNOW MY PAN DETAILS LIKE MY SURNAME SO THAT I COULD REGISTER AND FILL MY RETURNS ONLINE?

Comments

PAN# Issue Not Getting Resolved - Income Tax Department - PAN

The only PAN card I ever received from income tax department was ACEPT2510Q and same is quoted on all income tax returns filed in last 6-7 years.This PAN card had date of birth discrepancy, hence I had applied for correction from Noida center of UTISL in Year 2004. After that I moved out of Noida and was aborad for couple of years, hence never received any communication from them.
Recently, a different PAN# ACEPT6589R came to my notice from ITO website and I immediately applied to NSDL to get it canceled (sent them a copy of website screenshot also).
Even after repeated requests, they are not making any corrections to DOB of my PAN card and are also not canceling this PAN#. Rather, they are asking for some intimation letter from ITO or proof of this PAN which I never received.

This is really frustating, I have spent money twice to get correction of data and they are just asking for information never sent to me.

wrong date of birth - error in form filling

i am student of BA Eng Hons. i did a mistake while submiting the data. i filled the wrong birth date what should i do please guide me.

applyed for pan card - efi

I have applied for pan card on 30th June 2008, but still now if i check it tells has null and NA.

My Cupon number is 027590998

Please help me out
I need it as soon as possible

not received pan card - efi

sir/madam

I have applyed for pan card on 30th of june but still now i cant view the details when i check and ihave not recived it.
It has been for more than 15 days
Please do the needfull

sir/madam

My cupon number is 027590998
It has been for more than 15 days
Please do the needfull

Sandeep.S

MISSING OF PAN CARD - T.JEYAKUMAR

My name is T.JEYAKUMAR, few days before while driving I lost my pan card (Card # AIRPJ7265M) hence kindly issue us dublicate pan card. If you need any additional charges i will pay at the time receiving.

Kindly do the needfull and obligue.

Thanks & Regard,
T.JEYAKUMAR

my name is sandeep mishra and PAN NO. AJJPM5710B.
I have lost my pan card and want another one .
I have lodged FIR .
pl.tell me the way to have it.

Name on web site - PAN name on website

Dear Sir/Madam

I have a PAN card No.- AEYPV5098M and my name i.e. Ashish kumar verma is correctly written on it. But to open a Demat account all banks verify it on-line for PAN card verification and my name displayed on website is wrong i.e. Ajay kumar verma, so I am not able to open DEMAT account.
So please correct my name on your website or please let me know how I can correct it.

Ashish kumar verma

I'm Jayakumar and my PAN # is AHUPJ3543Q. I couldn't able to register for Income Tax site. please
let me know my First, middle and surname as per the record.

Jayakumar.B

i have lost my PAN card recently, i need to reapply the PAN card, please let me know the details to reapply.
Please note my PAN no knew.

Hi.

My PAN is AACFT8380N, i not received my IT refund year 2006-07. please let me know for this

Ashwin Bharani

my pan card no. ACXPC1945P is not open on net why?

My Pan is BGPPS0402q.. I'm not able to register in the website because of mismatch of first name and surname as per ur records.. kindly provide me with the details as per your record so that i can file my IT returns online...thank you..

My Pan is BGPPS0402Q.. I'm not able to register in the website because of mismatch of first name and surname as per ur records.. kindly provide me with the details as per your record so that i can file my IT returns online...thank you..

IT Refund

My PAN No. is AFBPS3452G. i HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND FOR 2007-2008 AND 2008-2009

I ALSO APPLIED FOR CHANGED ADDRESS IN PAN CARD. HOW CAN I KNOW IS IT UPDATED OR NOT

what is my correct pan number? - pan no.

I have got my pan no-BQUPS1424D but when it is used the records said that there were no matches for this pan number..
Now please send my correct pan number at my E-mail: novesangeetsingh@yahoo.com.
gayu

My name is R.Harish Raj, D.O.B 10.03.1983 & Pan No Is AJVPR1197H.
I want to register myself at incometaxindiaefilling.co.in site. But the form asks for my surname and date of birth. When i give my surname and correct date of birth and pan number, it gives me a wrong name error. How do, i know my pan details like my surname so that i could register and fill my returns online? Please give the solution for this its urgent, kindly do the needful and immediately

R.Harish Raj
arleri

Hi, Guess I am not alone...

I have tried the following but with no success but only my frustration levels are peaking...

I had applied for my PAN in 2003 and was allocated a PAN, but I never received the physical card at my communication address. I applied for a change of address and submitted an application @ NSDL paying 65/- with my passport, DL as supporting documents, but it was rejected saying the name doesn’t match with the proof! I reapplied again paying 65/- once again rejected saying the documents are not matching! I applied physically at a center this time the charge was 70/-, the person collecting the application said the application is complete and the proofs are matching but I did not received my card. I check the status of the application online it says proofs don't match! I even emailed couple of times but no one seems to care. I hope by writing here someone looks at this and help me get my PAN card.

Sarvesh

I had applied for my PAN in 2008 and was allocated a PAN, but I never received the physical card at my communication address. I hope by writing here someone looks at this and help me get my PAN card.My address is Supriti Debnath, C/o Purnendu Debnath, Inda, Bamunpara, Near Jagriti Sangha Club, P-o- Inda, Kharagpur.

Supriti