Indane Gas - procedure for address change

Anuja Mohan Pradhan
i am Indane Gas customer for last nine years.recently I changed my residence in the same campus.When apporached my dealer for changing the address they asked for original papers. well, I have the gas book but I am unable trace any other paper. Even showing my identy proof still the dealer insists for the original receipt which I am unable to retieve due tomisplacement during my quarter change.Is there any procedure to get address changed in such case? Or any provision to solve the matter?

Kindly advise,

A M Pradhan

Comments

Lal

Same problem we are alos facing.

Respected Sir,

Recentll I have changed my residanse from Nardipur to Randheja . I have book with address of nardipur so i want to change to Randheja for easy. PLease help me how can i change address.
Is there any documents required for it?

Ramesh prajapati.

Respected sir,

Iam the user of your gas company i bought new connection in year 1/11/2006
agency name Prassanna gas agencies NO: 1 kamaraj nagar, korattur india, chennai-80

i have moved to bangolre for my job and now came back to chennai i have not booked any gas to this agency after taking new connection

now i have change address to ambattur, india, chennai

my card serial no: 1860000
customer no : 27211
tnso no: 3090971

and i have to change connection to my husband name

so plz do kindly needful and whats is the procedure

We are the customer of INDANE GAS from last 30 years, but due to some circumstances we need to change our residence, but it is really very very ridiculous to change an address with INDANE gas. Our Gas Agency is KHAN AGENCIES JHANDEWALAN no one is ready to co-operate, Mr. Khan is never available in the office and his staff is ill mannered and very very non-cooperative.
Is there any one who can help to the customers...
N Apr 3, 2011 by
parmjeet saini Indane Gas  - Nangloi, East Delhi, Delhi, India

complaint about dealer and company - campus

respected sir,

First of all i have compland in your dealer bcz us dealer cant not given to the right info to the customer
and 2 think i have purchase a new spots shoes on (7/1/2011) there is mrp rat is 1700 rs/- and he given to the 3 months warrienty but creak the pasting and creak the upar side.i have given u to replace but i have no proper responce in your side and i have not satisfied for your work.i was purchased a shoes for this shop"m/s. Craze fashion D-740, main rohtak road ,nangloi.delhi-110041 and dealer name is Mr.chandrav nd his contact no is"08447452759" and my slip no is "2969"

please given to the response in this Copland if you not response in my comp land i will going to the consumer court
pzl give to me ur feedback
my name is Paramjeet saini
contact no :9250845782
e.mail ID: pramsaini2009@gmail.com
N Apr 19, 2011 by
Harish B.Gwalani Indane Gas  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Change of dealership - Indane Gas

My consumer no: 3875 and i have been getting my gas supply from M/S. POPAT JAMAL & SONS Egmore. Last week when we wanted to book a cylinder. I was informed that they no longer deal in Indane gas since then we have tried consumer care number 044-24339236 / 46. But it always engaged throughout the working hours. Hence i have request you to kindly inform me name of new dealer to whom i should contact for my supply of cooking gas.

Expecting your reply immediately.

Wth Regards,

HARISH B.GWALANI
N Sep 8, 2012 by
Dan singh rawat

पा करे सर मेरे पिता जी की मौत हो गई है .उनके नाम का कान्क्सन था, क्या मेरे नाम पर हो सकता है
उसके लिए कहाँ जाना पड़ेगा और कैसे होगा .पूरी जानकारी देने की कृपा करे
दान सिंह
rawatdan09@gmail.com
D Nov 19, 2012 by
kicha_80

I am holding indane gas connection since 1997. My dealer name is pattamal gas agency. My consumer no. 18461. This connection belongs to my mother name Mrs. bruntha, who expired on 2010. So we plan to change the connection name to her son name. When we approach the dealer, they asking relation certificate from thasildar office, which is very difficult to get the same. We produce the ration card copy to our dealer, where the family members details are clearly mentioned, which is majorly consider as a base proof for all documentation. So, kindly advise our dealer to consider ration card as a more than enough proof for change of name as well as address, which helps to produce the same by consumers to the dealer without any unnecessary pains.

kishore. d
N Jul 23, 2013 by
Srijit Mazumdar

I am holding a gas connection (Indane) have shifted my house from Shyamlal buildings, Begumpet Sri Balaji gas agencies to Namalguda, Seethaphalmandi, Secunderabad Padma gas service, Boudhnagar, Warasiguda, Secunderabad my house number was changed and have got a refil cylinder but my Flat name was missing in the address which is Raj residency No:503, 12-10-416/5/A, Namalgundu, Seethaphalmandi, Secunderabad. Please correct the mistake.
N Jul 1, 2014 by
navinsingh

Respected Sir,

Recentll I have changed my residanse from khoja emli phulwarishrif to kalyani co-operative new harnichak anisabad . I have
book with address of khoja emli phulwarishrif so i want to change to kalyani co-operative new harnichak for easy.
PLease help me how can i change address.
Is there any documents required for it?

N Jul 28, 2014 by