Indane Gas, IOC, Kolkata - Non receipt of gas cylinder

soumyakirti on May 25, 2011
Indane Gas Cylinder Booking No. 203283 dated 2-5-2011. Automated delivery status announcement indicates delivery on 5-5-2011. Till date it has not been delivered at my premises. Repeated follow ups at the distributor ( industrial Distributors, RB Av, Kolkata -29 ) and their promises of delivery are turning out to be false. Please advise what to do.

SOUMYA KIRTI
18A Anil Roy Road
Kolkata 700 029
9433054370(M)

Comments

Ranvir Singh Indane Gas  - India

non receiving of gas cylinder - Indane Gas

I have booked a gas cylinder on 1.3.08 at Arvind gas agency 5, Kabirpur Road Sonepat code no 6301-0328 tel. no.0130-3204994, 01303209251 but till today i have not received gas cylinder . the owner is asking bribe who pays he is giving cylinder even booked after my date of booking.I have asked for complaint register on 21.03.08 but he refused to give the complaint register by saying that complaint register is not available. My gas agency code no. is Ag 14227. So i request your self to look into the matter personally. Ranvir Singh
Hiroo Jetha Mansukhani Indane Gas, IOC, Kolkata  - India

Non Receipt of Booked cylinder - Indane LPG cooking gas cylinder

Consumer No: R 3015 with A.K. Gas Services, Krishnabaug, Maninagar, Ahmedabad 380 008 Tele. 079-25469990 and 079-25469991 . I had booked my cylinder on 18th April 2008 booking No. 3979. Today is the 30th April 2008 and I have not yet received the cylinder.

i called them on28th April and was told that it would be delivered by the evening failing which the next day. Today I went there personally and was told that it will be delivered today, but it is already 8p.m and yet no sign of the cylinder.

I fail to understand why the delay inspite of so many reidences having Adani direct gas lines who do not order the cylinders and who have returned their cylinders! Anybody responsible to look into the matter and what the distributor is doing?

Sincerely,

Miss Mansukhani
Complainant5535613 Indane Gas Cylinder  - India

I am the costomer of your indane gas of GEMINI ENTERPRISES at Najafgarh Station.My I d no. is G-22825.I have booked on 30-08-2008, but at yet time i have not received my booked Cylinder.
Plesae help me.
Thanking You,
Abhay pathak
Krishan Kumar LPG Gas  - India

low weight - LPG Gas

Sir, I am consumer of Parul Gas Service Shop no 3-4, Main Road Hardev Nr. Jharoda Burari Delhi 84. TIN:07020192424.
we are geting low weight (1kg, 2kg) by this service centre.Plese care on this complain.
consumer No. P- 21304
Krishan Kumar D-22 DCM Colony Ibrahimpur Ext. Delhi -36
SHAHBANKY Indane Gas Cylinder  - India

Non Receipt of GAS CYLINDER - Indane Gas Cylinder

We have booked on 1/12/2008 with M/s Rathwa Gas Agency, 2 Shivani Flat, Ellora Park, Near BOI, Subhapura, on their phone no 2396224, 9427590013 but till date we have not received delivery.

I am senior citizen person one another reason is that they are not givening delivery in time and not taking another booking before 21 days.

Banky Shah
SRI RAM KAMAL DEY Indane Gas  - India

MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS 10313.
my local distributor is DUM DUM GAS SUPPLY AGENCY, DUM DUM ROAD, KOLKATA-700074.
DISTRIBUTOR CODE NUMBER-----99040912.
MY HOME ADDRESS IS: 104/6, M.C. Garden Road, Dum Dum, Kolkata-700030.
BY DOUBLE CYLINDER IS FULLY EXHAUSTED BUT STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE CYLINDER.
SRI RAM KAMAL DEY Indane Gas  - India

I booked my cylinder on 2/12/2008 but have not received one yet!
my DOUBLE CYLINDER IS FULLY EXHAUSTED. Inspite of repeated verbal requests at our local distributor center(CODE-99040912) DUM DUM GAS SUPPLY AGENCY, I have not yet received my gas!

non receipt of gas booked on 2/12/08 - Indane Gas

My consumer number is 10313. My local distributor is DUM DUM GAS SUPPLY AGENCY (code no-99040912). Inspite of repeated verbal requests i have not yet received my gas cylinder which i booked on 2/12/2008. MY DOUBLE CYLINDERS ARE EXHAUSTED. Why are we facing such problems when gas supply has no crisis?????
EVERYTIME WE BOOK GAS, THE SAME DELAY OCCURS IN DELIVARY!!!
AN URGENT ACTION IS REQUESTED FROM YOUR SIDE.
My address--104/6, M.C.Garden Road, Dum Dum, Kolkata-700030.
Complainant8937724 Indane Gas  - India

CYLINDER BOOKED ON 29-12-2008 NOT YET RECEIVED - Indane Gas

I HAD BOOKED FOR THE INDANE GAS CYLINDER ON 29-12-2008 WHICH HAS NOT BEEN SUPPLIED TILL DATE. MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS 23766. THE COMPANY VIZ. THE GUJARAT STATE CIVIL SUPPLIES CORPORATION LTD., 7, HINDU COLONY, NAVARANGPURA, AHMEDABAD-9 USUALLY SUPPLIES ON TIME BUT THIS TIME SOMETHING IS WONG.
bhagwan swarup gupta Indane Gas  - India

complaint light weight LPG - Indane Gas Service

i connect RajKisan Gas Agency No 1986, Sasnigate, Aligarh. i received LPG light weight i complaint agency but say howker sonu says agar GAS Puri laini Hai tu Agency May jakar Lu.
Sarfraz Ahmad Indane Gas  - India

Money Receipt not provided - Indane Gas

Hi!!
This is to inform you that Indraparasth gas Agencies staff who comes for delivery of gas cylinder charges Rs.310 from the customer.On asking of money receipt they never provide.Even they refuse to give home delivery.
OMPRAKASH PATIDAR Indane Gas  - India

GAS DELIVERY TIMEOUT NO RECEIPT - Indane Gas

KISI BHI COSTOMBER KO SAMAY PAR BOOKING KARNE KE BAD BHI PRIYAL INDANE NARAYANGARH, TEH - MALHARGARH DIST. MANDSAUR (M.P.) 15 T0 25 DIN TAK SILENDER NAHI DE RAHE HAI. SHREE MAN SE NIVEDAN HAI KI PRIYAL INDANE NARAYANGARH KE KHILAPH SAKHT KARYAWAHI KI JAVE.
MAIL REPLY KARE

Rabindra Kumar Agrawal Indane Gas  - India

non received of gas cylinder - Indane Gas

Sir
cylinder booked on 19-12-2009 but supply not given even after repeated request till 02-01-2010, my booking no. is 1282
D
abhishek goyal Indane Gas  - India

I have booked a gas cylinder on 5.1.09 at Asha gas service, gorakhpur Road deoria but till today i have not received gas cylinder I am many time complaint but no one take some serious action eiter your distibutor nor you area complaint & advice maneger mr. Samir shukla.I many time calling mr. Shukla but he also not hearing my comlaint.alwayes he told ne that i see what is the problem but he can't help me. My gas consumer code no. is 687, 1703, 1856, 8078. So i request your self to look into the matter personally
frustrated consumer Indane Gas  - India

Enough Harrasment

This is a complaint for a Indane gas dealer called ( Nath Traders (gas agency) of Indian Oil Corp (Indane), Zamrudpur, New Delhi (near GK-I) New Delhi, Delhi 110048, INDIA) . This agency actually takes out and steals gas from the cylinders and deliver gas cylinders which weigh less. Infact both the phone numbers mentioned for booking gas have been always taken off the receivers and are never available for booking in the working hours.(011-29230474, 01129238762). Trust me if i don't get my cylinders and service properly i will have no other option but to take this matter to the appropriate legal court of law. Enough is enough as they never pick up the phone even when the bell is ringing. I have never seen such a disasterous service ever.My parents are old and cannot run around the gas agencies to get a cylinder for cooking. My consumer no. is :20348 and my name is Vikas Madan and my Father's consumer no. is 7504 and his name is Sh. K.B. Madan. Kindly make sure that my cylinders are booked in time and the gas is sent to me when it is due and when it is required. I dont have time to argue with you people and i dont have time to run around to your godowns for getting a gas cylinder. Please note down my consumer no's an you will get the address and book my gas and kindly send the cylinders at the address mentioned on the account with immediate effect. Trust me i will not contact you again as i am fed up and frustrated from the kind of service you people are giving.Stop this pain and mental torture which you people give to us consumers.This is a sheer negligence in service on your part.I will wait for the gas ASAP and till 5th of march 2010 failing which i will take alternative remedy from the appropriate legal authority.

Handphone : 09654586668
devidasrao ramrao amilkanthwar Indane Gas  - India

non received of cylinder - Indane Gas

Last month on 25/02/2010, I had booked a cyllinder with M/S Shama Indane Nanded My consumer number is 1637. Till date, the same is not delivered to me. Phone of agency always busy or switch off
D Sep 1, 2011 by
somnathbhattacharya

Myself milita chakraborty from konnagar, last 6 month before applied for new connection of indane gas at konnagar indane gas distributor, but till now not received any connection from your end.So take necessary action & provided me new conection as early as possiable.
(konnagar distributor no.03326742461)

name:Milita Chakraborty
email address:somnathi123@gmail.com
phone no.03326747522
N Sep 14, 2011 by
somnath27738

My Consumer No. 27738, Booked a refill request on 14/8/2011, Booking No. 248769. On 7-09-11, I got a sms that cash memo generated on 7-9-11 no. 2094, cylinder will be deliver shortly.

Till date it has not been delivered at my premises. Name of the distributor ( P. L Gas Services Ph. No. 24357268) I am trying to contact with them but the number is always busy.

Please do the needful.

Tarun Kr. Saha
9230534722 (M)

email: somnath.saic@gmail.com
A Oct 7, 2011 by
sarkar.anil

Respected Sir,

Let you inform that i am a costumer of INDANE DOMESTIC cooking gas.
My con. id- 02918, as double cylinder, Name- Sushil Kumar Sarkar

Dealer- SATYAM INDANE SERVICE,
PH-033 25803781 OF NAIHATI,
NORTH 24 PARGANAS,
WEST BENGAL,

After booking a gas cylinder i got it on 13-09-2011 by delivery boy named Mr. Pankaj.That time my previous cylinder was in use that way on 30-09-2011 that cylinder finished and i pluged new supplied cylinder on same day afternoon and used on 30-09-2011 and 1-10-2011 but on 2-10-2011 in the early in the morning i got cylinder is empty. At the time of supply it was light in weight but the delivery boy Mr.Pankaj ignored the word and my family member also not watched it carefully.In this way please suggest me what i have to do.Is it right time to contact to CONSUMER FORRUM .Becouse This is sure cheating done by Mr.Pankaj .Amd your toll free no. is always engaged all time several time i tried to contact on 1800 2333 555.
So please take action as soon as possible.
N Dec 8, 2011 by
anrbindia Indane Gas Supply  - Sodepur, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

Non receipt of Gas cylinder - Indane Gas Supply

I am an Indane gas customer. My complain details is as follows.
Agent name - Avijit Enterprise
Place - Khardaha, North 24 Parganas
My consumer no. - 28153
Gas cylinder Bookong ref. No. - 294007
Date - 30.09.2011
Cash memo no. - 8910
Date of Cash memo - 3.10.2011

Till date I did not received the gas cylinder.
Please help.