India Post Gov In - SPEED POST TRACKING

A.P.MISRA.
POSTAL DEPARTMENT HAS INTRODUCED IN ITS WEBSITE TRACKING OF SPEED POST LETTERS SENT.I HAD SENT NUMBER OF SPEED POST LETTERS TO VARIOUS DESTINATIONS BUT COULD NOT TRACK THE SAME. I CONTACTED THE OFFICE OF ORIGIN WHO INFORMED ME THAT THE LETTERS SENT IN INDIA FIRST TWO LETTERS OF RECEIPT SHOULD BE IGNORED AND IT SHOULD BE FROM EN --TO---IN. ON DOING THAT FEW COULD BE LOCATED BUT AGAIN SOME COULD NOT BE LOCATED. CONTACTING THE LOCAL OFFICE AT HYDERABAD SEVERAL TIMES THEY USE TO TAKE ALL THE DETAILS AND USE TO TELL THEY WILL COME BACK. E-MAILS WERE COMING BACK. LASTLY ONE PERSON INFORMED ME THAT THEIR SERVER IS DOWN IN BANGLORE BECAUSE OF WHICH THEY ARE FACING PROBLEM. THEY SHOULD IMPROVE AND REPLY THE CUSTOMER IMMEDIATELY AND NOT DELAY KEEPING HIM IN TENSION

Comments

very neglance duty of branchpostmaster Mr.PICHAIAH undelivary of INTERVIEW CALL LETTER Bank Clerk by reg.post dated 12.08.2009, he handed me on23.09.2009.
he is very driking alcohols&corruption in N.R.E.G.SCHEME, Money orders.
Take action against him.
Andhra Pradesh
SURYAPET division,
BORRAIPALEM (POST), PICHAIAH B.P.M,
Phone;08689--254060.508355

I hv send money order on 23.09.09at Tuljapur to Mr.Shri Baswant Lakshma the eMOPNR NO IS 068907090923004324 and they have not received it please look in this matter and do the needfull.

Sir i am awaiting a package from my fiance through the india post and i am unable to track it, please can you get back to me on how to track my package in indiapost...

i have sent a speed dpost from jhumaritelaiya branch to mumbai and my sp is EE256619930IN

Sir! It has been passed 10 days, still I have not received my acknowledgement card of my receiption of speed post article no. EK316579395IN booked dated 24/09/09 Time 12:52 at AFS Yelahanka Bangalore for Noida (Adderss mentioned below):-
MR. ALOK AWTANS
J- BLOCK, GROUND FLOOR
ASoDL, AMITY CAMPUS.SEC-44 AMITY UNIVERSITY NOIDA-201303(U.P.)
KINDLY HELP ME BECAUSE THERE IS A VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS IN MY SPEED POST ARTICLE.
THANK YOU!

We are sorry to inform you that one cover containing chque sent to Bank of India, Hata Branch, P.O.Potka, East Singhbhum, Jamshedpur-832114, Jharkant State, through Speedpost vide Receipt No.ET262576080IN from The R.P.F.Office, 37, Royapettah High Road, Chennai-600014 has been get locked at Lucknow Post on 9th July, 2009 Actually this cover contain one important payment of cheque for the purpose of our employees marriage, who have applied to the RPFO, it has been sanctioned and posted through speedpost, this message was already complain to the Lucknow Post and got anowledgement through Blue Dart courier and e-mail also sent to this post. We have also made complaint to the (Booking Office) The Postmaster General, Anna Salai, Chennai-600002, but no reply we have received yet. We have also made complain to the concerned RPFOffice and they assured us to necessary step. We therefore request you to kindly trace out fate of this cover which is lying for more than 7 months.

I REGULARLY USE THIS SERVICE.
tHERE IS NO DEFINED TIME OF ITS DELIVERY.

i have sent a speed post to delhi AIIMS ON 1/10/09 for an application . last for application issue was 3rd oct, 2009.my speed post no SPELOO3148694IN . PL REPLY IF IT HAS DELIVERED OR NOT

Spped post no. EV154439141 IN dated 20.08.2009 from IIT Roorkee to Bangalore has not been delivered

Sender Address - Anjali Lakhani
13-A Ram Nagar
Roorkee

To - The Convenor
KVPY, IISc Bangalore

This is very urgent to track the said speed post
Please do this favour

Anjali Lakhani

no tracking info. found - Speed Post

i sent letter via speed post to mumbai and i have a receipt of the same but there is no any tracking information found when i typed my speed post number.i want this because i have to show this to some organisation.

My brother(G Prabahkar Rao from nellore) had sent the register letter which has my pension checks (total 12 nos) amounting to 18, 0000/- to the place I am currently reciding, I have not recieved them till today (9-10-2009.

Please find the details

Date: 18-09-2009
Place: Nellore, AK Nagar Head Post Office
Ref no: RLA-6437 dt 18-09-2009 Weight: 50gm time: 10:15 a.m Charge: 32 Rs/-
OPCODE: SS-B

Addess: G Bashkar Rao
8-2-603/B/33/A/5
Raod 10, Zahara Nagar, Bajara Hills, Hyderabad -500034

I would certainly appriciate your quick response and action at the earliest, I have bare my expenses through this money, so kindly consider this as priority case.

G Bashkar Rao

i am sudhakar.pallerla i applied for passport it dispatched on the date of 03-07-2009 bar code number is EN418405687in.But till now i did't get my passport.So please send me the status of my passport and where it is exact right now please give a mail to me.

sudhakar.pallerla

I have sent speedpost letter on 5th oct 2009 to Pune from Huges road[N.S Patker Rd]post office
sp no EM119102446IN.
it is 12th oct today still neither it has reached nor any information in tracking available.instead i could have gone personally to Pune, its important paper. IS THIS CALLED SPEED POST ??????

My cheque book was despatched by State Bank of India vide speed post Article no EQ708674020IN in the month of July 2009. I have not received this till date at my Gurgaon address.
Can you please check the reason for delay. It is now three months that this is pending at your end

for on line tracking

We have booked ONE parcels vide EMS track No. ED657809074IN dated 27 March, 2009 to Rrgistror, BR Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad. But till date the same have not been received by the party. Kindly let us know wherabout of these two parcels by return e-mail. Matter most urgent

Normal government pathetic working conditions. Why promise tracking facility of consigment if they cannot provide it.

i havent recevied the amt in my bank the chq was forwarded last month

I have sent made register post on 14/10/10 but it didnt reached Delhi yet. So let me confirm when it will reach Delhi

This is to inform you that our customer AVL India Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon, Haryana send us a Speed Post No.EH095081537IN dt.10.06.09 to our office address APC AIR SYSTEMS PVT. LTD. 604, V4TOWER, PLOT NO.-14, KARKARDOOMA COMMUNITY CENTRE, DELHI - 110092
In this regards on your tracking site till the writing of this mail the above mention speed post is showing movement.
We therefore request you to kindly locate the above mentioned speed post or send us receipt which whom you have hand over the above speed post.
Kindly confirm by written mail.

Shachi Saxena