India Post Speed Post - Non delivery

anita raina on Mar 28, 2011
Speed Post No-ED188360485IN, date of booking-21-03-2011, booked at-Sansad Marg HO, Addressed to-Neha Nagpal house No-203 Vashudev PG Hostel Defence Colony near Sapra Hospital Hissar and sent by Smt Anita raina, O/o Postal Dte, PAwing,Book-I , Dak Bhawan Sansad Marg New delhi

Comments

N Aug 2, 2013 by
stanutosh India Post Speed Post  - India

Best Review
Dear Sir

I had posted a very important Demand Draft for my admission for by Speed (Mohali Post Office) Post on 24th April'13 for Mohali from Delhi (Ignou). Unfortunately it has not reched the destined location and to add to my woes it seems to be non tracable even my the India Speed Post Mangers both in Mohali and Chandigarh. My Tracking number is EP182237193IN .
Really don't know waht to do next.
Please help if possible.

Thanks and regards.
Santosh Kumar
RANA MITRA India Post Speed Post  - India

I had posted a very important medical document for my insurence agency by IMS Speed Post on 24th Dec'07 for Mumbai from Kolkata. Unfortunately it has not reched the destined location and to add to my woes it seems to be non tracable even my the India Speed Post Mangers both in Mumbai and Kolkata. My Tracking number is EW10741322IN .
Really don't know waht to do next.
Please help if possible.
Thanks and regards.
Rana Mitra
Sanjay Yadav Not Receive RTO BOOK  - India

Delivery not received - Speed Post

Sir/ma`m,

I have not received my course books which has been despatched from kerala on 29.01.2008, to get that course books available within time i paid Rs. 350 more but the i still haven't received the same till now and don't know the whereabouts of the same.
Speed post receipt no. is EL 205184329 IN.

Looking forward your timely help.

THANKS,

Sanjay Yadav
sharad kumar singh India Post Speed Post  - India

i havent received my bounced cheque from sbi ashok marg lucknow(u.p.).
my no was-EU/708458958IN
Manoj C.Thomas India Post Speed Post  - India

New No. Not Activated - The Standard Alloy Steel Industries

I have started my new no. 9301854345 dated 20/03/2008 submitting all my documents. But on 24/03/08 the same has been disconnected and a message displays on cell that "Not Yet Registered"

When i visited reliance web world. they told me that the documents should come via proper channel only, so as to start the no.

The shop was closed since 3 days. So how can i move via that channel. So i request you to start my no. at the earliest without further loss of time. I can submitt the same to any reliance web world offices here in indore(m.p)
HERSH PITHWA India Post Speed Post  - India

Please send the ticket enclosed in the speed post at earliest. the ticket enclosed in it is dated 14 June 2008 and I need it by 13 June 2008 on the mentioned address. My tracking ID is PP90892823321N
Amit Kumar Tiwary Not Receive RTO BOOK  - India

Status of Speed post received by the addressed person or not - Speed Post

Status of Speed post received by the addressed person or not till now.

Rgds

Amit Kumar Tiwary (ADMN)
FDDI (Ministry of commerce, Govt of India) A10/ A Sector 24
Noida-201301

9911922069 (M)
Subramanya Baliga India Post Speed Post  - India

Attn Speed Post: There was parcel sent via speed post from Pune(India) to FREMONT, California(USA) on June 12, 2008. It been 3 weeks since then and we haven't received the parcel. The tracing # provided to us was the following FGN-AIR-RPA-2811. I would like to understand what is the cause of delay and the location of the parcel.
Manoj C.Thomas India Post Speed Post  - India

Please let us know from where we can track our consignment which has been dent through speed post.

Manoj C.Thomas
The Standard Alloy Steel Industries
Indore
giriraj India Post Speed Post  - India

sir I
I sent a urgent document from office mantri revenu, M.P. Nagar Bhopal wt:50grams to guna collector, guna 473001 by speed post dtd 30/06/08 at 13.37 SPEI030423095IN, counter no:2, op-code:mbc2 . but today dtd .8/7/08 this post yet to received
satyanarayan reddy India Post Speed Post  - India

Dear sir

This is satyanarayan reddy, microsoft send me my mcp kit on 3-7-08 on this below address
but i did not get my material, they sent through Speed Post, Docket No EM060075615IN on 03-July-2208
so i requested u plz help me.

my address is

at/po -kalyanpur
via/dist -ganjam
orissa-761026
Zhiilozii maxcy India Post Speed Post  - India

from nagaland kohima three back I have not received the courier
Manish Jain Indian Post Office  - India

unethical demand for delivery of post - Indian Post Office

dear sir/madam,
I live in Malviya Nagar (Jaipur), from last 2-3 months i have face a very unexpected situation. when ever postman delivered any registered post to me (like bank cheque book or any other important document) he demands money called "Chai-Pani" five to ten rupees each time. How ever i don't want to give him bribe but i have no other option else to give him money so that my post reach to me safely.
Please guide me where i have to complaint, i have already told to local Post master in this regard but he is not willing to take any action. I have no problem to give them five -ten rupees but i think by doing this i encourage them and contributing in destroying our nation's dignity.
waiting for your reply.
RAJEEV BHARDWAJ India Post Speed Post  - India

I SENT A LETTER N 09 JULY 2008 TO PHAGWARA (PUNJAB) DETAILS FOLLOWS:
NO. SP ED4705228041N FROM COUNTER NO: 1.OP-CODE:PA1 DELHI.
TILL 11 JULY, 2008 IT HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED.
AJAY KUMAR India Post Speed Post  - India

Non-receipt of items sent by doc. no. ET 106376945IN dated 24/03/2008 from Chennai to Bakreswar Thermal power project in Dist. Birbhum, West Bengal. Please inform the status and in case delvered by mistake to somebody else, then please inform the name of the person where it is delivered.

Items are important for thermal power plant.

Please reply by retrun mail.

Thanx.

Ajay Kumar
Sr. Manager/BHEL
Bakreswar project
S.Rohini India Post Speed Post  - India

I had posted on my MBA application form to Nagarjuna University, nagarjuna nagar, Guntur on 7th July 08. University people didn't ge any application up to now. If any cause it didnot go to university i have to loose my Calaender year for my exams. My Doc No is SPEN 62548/894 IN. Plz kindly track my application at the earlist possible.
ravendra India Post Speed Post  - India

Dear sir

This is ravendra singh, letter send from bareilly(u.p.) on 8-7-08 on this below address
but i did not get my material, they sent through Speed Post, Docket No EU329818046IN on 08-July-2008
so i requested u plz help me. on the basis off letter I can attend the training for SBI (PO).

my address is

148, indrapruri colony
indore
M.P.-452001
Abdul kareem India Post Speed Post  - India

I had posted a very important document by IMS Speed Post on 08/07/08 for KADAYANALLUR from MELVISHARAM. Unfortunately it has not reached the destined location. My Number is SP EE 424898836IN
Please help me
Thanks and regards!
Abdul Kareem
H Ranjit Singh India Post Speed Post  - India

I have done speed post my document to CSB, Banglore on 05.07.2008 but to track the delivery of that is unable from internet of your website.please help me.
Aditi Kumar India Post Speed Post  - India

Have not received an important draft regarding admissions.
Track ID-SPEI050680473IN