India Today Book Club - online complaints

INDIA TODAY BOOK CLUB
The complaint made by Mr. Nithin NC has been resolved. If you have any further queries, please mail back to us on our given id: feedback@indiatodaybookclub.com

Would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE COMPLAINTS
Whenever you mail us for quicker response,

or call us on our customer care No.-

011-40502424

Comments

Order not shipped even after 3 months - India Today Book Club

To: response@indiatodaybookclub.com
Subject: non-receipt of item, please response urgently

References:

Membership No. ITBC06245391
Payment: Postpaid

-------------------

Dear Manager,

I ordered for 3 items, 2 books [Creative Loving; Sex Games To Improve Your Married Life] and 1 CD [Best Of Rajan & Sajan Mishra (The) - A03077] price being 355/-, 895/- and 265/- respectively. I paid the postman Rs. 1066/- by yesterday on receipt of the VPP.

Unfortunately on opening the untampered packet, I found the CD is missing. I have received only the 2 books.

Please arrange to send me my CD urgently for which I have already paid. Please don't charge me additional postage for that.

I hope you shall look into the matter with immediate effect. I couldn't reach you on your phone numbers after repeated efforts.

Dr. R. Sett.

TFRI, P.O. RFRC, Jabalpur 482021.

unnecessary sending of books - India Today Book Club

i'm getting books that i have never purchased.
my memb no:itbc 07307515
web id:19175175

non delivery of books and unwanted cds - India Today Book Club

i had placed order for three books in dec 07 and had paid through credit card. i am yet to receive the books. i was instead saddled with a vpp for 525 rs that i paid for mistaking it for the books. it contained three cds that were not intended to be bought inthefirst place.
i sent three email and one letter by speed post. there has been no response till today. even today, only one aspect of the compalint has been addressed. the lady who took my call was incoherent and very rude.
i hope i will be able to lay my hands on the books

Non Delivery of product ordered - India Today Book Club

I had placed an order online vide my order No TVTN-WEB-1128 dated 29 Dec 2007. The sales executives - Ms Pooja, Mr Gopal and Mr Animesh- have repeatedly assured me on telephone that the ordered item will be delivered within 14 working days. But the item has not been even shipped till date. Thus I am being denied of a product for which I have already paid and the company is wrongfully earning interest on my money for last one month without any indications of fulfilling their commitment of delivering the product. Kindly advise the course of action so that other customers are not fooled by such unethical practices.

Order not shipped even after 3 months! - India Today Book Club

I suffer from the same episode. I paid on 7th December and have been sending repeated reminders to response@indiatodaybookclub.com and many calls.

No replies for the mails. Though it is reputed company, it has a pathetic service. How can they just ignore emails and phone calls.
False assurances are given on calls. The persons taking the calls will not let you speak to a senior member of the organisation, saying that they do not have authority to do so or even divulge their phone/ mobile number, so you end up talking only to a bunch of people who are probably as ignorant about the status of order as I am as a customer.

How can this happen in a reputed company that a customer cannot approach a decision maker regarding his complaint!

delivery of books & cd's - India Today Book Club

I paid Rs.671 online date 18/12/2007 through SBI credit card for the ongoing offer

"Get 4 Bestsellers

at Re 1/- each*

with membership & 2 bestsellers "

Checked with bank regarding the successful payment but due to some reason couldn't get back to the India today site for confirmation. Don't even have my Book club membership number. Please send a confirmation mail saying my order is accepted and I will get the 4+2 books/CDs with Book club membership now.

a offer from SBI CARD i will purches online booking on dec. 18-2007 payment mode SBI CARD. I had ordered CDs On-Line on this company and made FULL PAYMENT of Rs 671.00 using my CREDIT CARD.

a offer from SBI CARD i will purches online booking on dec. 18-2007 payment mode SBI CARD. MY credit card no.4317575079598547

Non-delivery of books and no response to emails - India Today Book Club

You can call them at +91 11 4050 2424. No assurance that it would help as I have been calling them regularly now and get no proper response.

Didn't expect such pathetic service from Living Media/India Today group.

Didn't expect such pathetic service from Living Media/India Today group.

I'm happy to receive your news letter

sairam

ADVANCE REMITTED, NO DELIVERY - India Today Book Club

I placed an order and the amount was debited to my credit card on 08.01.2007. After sending so many frenetic mails the company is giving callous reply on telephone that they have not received any such order or money. Con artist on prowl!!!

Unordered CD Received and want refund - India Today Book Club

my Membership No.ITBC08339860

India Today book Club has sent me 3 CD ROM without asking and I have never ordered those CD ROMS. And now I want refound

I RECIVED THE PARCEL BY THE NAME OF MUTHUPANDIYAN C HIS MAMBERSHIP NO. IS ITBC08357519, INVOICE NO. ORO800031643, ORDER NO. OGO8032580, INVOICE DATE 27/02/2008, ORDER DATE 21/02/2008

BOOK CODE

B1479 275
C1912 125
W0912 100

TOTAL AMOUNT 500

AND I WILL PAID TO POST MAN 525
I WANT REFOUND MY MONEY MY MOB NO IS 9891769242

Unfair Marketing and cheating - India Today Book Club

Once I clicked on the spam mail from India today book club. I got interested in their offer of membership and free goodies. So I registered my self as a member of India Today Book club. Later Spam mails came repeatedly, but I never ordered any book from that club. One day a VPP parcel of Rs.550/- came to my home. I was not at home and my mother took the parcel by paying the amount.
Later when I came I found three pirated English books which can easily found on the road side around Rs 35/. In the invoice my membership no. was ITBC07329336 and my invoice no. OR0800122150, order no- OGO8123095 and it was invoice was dated 25-mar-2008.

I am simply very annoyed by this behavior of flashy book club like this. I want my money back and want this club to stop cheating others like this.

Non receipt of the ordered item - India today book club/

Dear Sir, I would like to bring to your kind notice
that I had ordered for 3 items for which i payed through credit card Rs 4274/- in the month of January08, and i have received the following items
1. Jesus lived in india code J0312
2. common mistakes ... code C1729 by the EPP /for
which docket no is 76903 in the month march 08. But so
far i have not received Morning Exerciser code M 1867 costing Rs 3899/-. I 've sent 4-5 mails, When i approched response@indiatodaybookclub.com They gave me docket no. of books. And my last two mail were not replied at all. And also on 9th april' 08 at feedback@india... For which no one responded .
Here Post office staff have told me to give correct
docket no. etc. to trace the Parcel. Even i gave my mobile no for any doubt clearence but so far no one has called me.Either my money should be refuned or item should be sent.
Thanking You,