Indian Oil Corporation Ltd - Customer Care

chandra dimri
I am Yadu Indane Gas Sewa, Sahibabad customer. All its phones are always busy, be it landline, SMS and mobile. It is a hard task to get connect with them and book yr cylinder. Instead the services NEI Technologies are offering, are being not honoured by them. Dont know how to fix this problem once for all. Always wasting my quality time for this purpose and yielding nothing at the end of a day. IOCL authorities are requrested to look into this and intoduce a simler solution to this problem being faced by many of its customers. Hope to receive rejoinder in this..... Thanks... Pratibha

Comments

Ramesh Singh Indian Oil Corporation Ltd  - India

Late Delivery of LPG Cylinder - Indian Oil Corporation Ltd

My LPG Connection with Hari Singh Gas Service, Nangloi, Delhi & my Consumer No.HS38435 and I was booked my LPG Cylender refil and waiting from last fifteen days do delivery. At agency 4 telephone numbers but nobody pickups the phone up to hours of waiting.

But If you want a cylender in cash you can get outside agency from Rs.500-550. You not need a consumer no. or booking no. for this.

Ramesh Singh
A-1/48, Aman Vihar
Sultan Puri, Delhi
Sukhwinder Kaur Anand Indian Oil Corporation Ltd  - India

no coperation of customer care - your customer

dear sir

This your airtel user Mrs sukhwinder kaur anand (9815881082).
i am very harashed by the service of ur AIRTEL .FROM LAST RECENT 2 YEARS APPROXIMATE Rs 825(800 for net, 25 for voice chat) have been withdrawn from my mobil without any reason.And your costomer care are so rude to me .
I am a bank officer .It is very painfull than no one is listening to us when we go to Airtel office in bathinda
AND arrenge to refound my amount i am very upset form Airtel

plz reply me or contact me on same no.

thanks
SONI AMIT JAYANTILAL Indian Oil Corporation Ltd  - India

My LPG Connection with RADHIKA GAS AGENCY, R.V.DESAI ROAD, OPP. NAVAPURA POLICE STATION, NR.JAYRATNA BUILDING, BARODA - PH.NO : 0265-2431684 & my Consumer No. is - 17520 and I was booked my LPG Cylender on 13-1-2009, BOOKING NO.3879 and I AM waiting from last FOURTEEN days do delivery. At agency I have contacted through telepone more than 10 times & they give us excuses all times for another 3-4 days, but till date, I have not give any refilled gas cyliner.

Now I request you to kindly look into the matter seriously and realise the customer feelings of not available the cooking gas in timely & facing lot of problems.

SONI JAYANTILAL.H.
pradeekariyad@gmail.com

bad your service
A Dec 1, 2011 by
kanchan paliwal

sir i am s.k paliwal lived in ghaziabad my address is g-243 hig, pratap vihar ghaziabad had gas connection no. CT-93, the employee from captain gas agency in gzb provide regulator by replacing the old regulator and also taken charge of rs. 300/- In my knowledge there will be replacement if regulator will be free whenever connection exists...
kindly tell me about that. i shall be thankful to you for this.

thanks
S.K PALIWAL
N Apr 24, 2012 by
surajsinghrana.india

sir/madam

i had already mailed you against the delay of my gas cylinder my consumer no. 76545 i have not received my cylinder yet
i have booked the cylinder on 11/04/2012 my refill booking no. is 11274-2978331
i have received a sms from your side on dated 18/04/2012 that was shall be delivered shortly.
but i have not received it yet

so i am requesting you to please make it fast or as soon as possible
or i want an explanation for this delayed process.
i have called so many times at yadu gas agency but there is no positive response form there.
so you tell me what am i suppose to do now.

Suraj Singh Rana
R/o, 168-a, Sector-5,
Kamna Vaishali Ghaziabad, (u.p.)
Ph:- 9717796427
D Oct 6, 2012 by
LALITHA S

HOW TO KNOW WHICH RR NUMBER OF ELECTRICITY BILL HAVE I GIVEN FOR MY LPG CONNECTION
N May 9, 2013 by
rssehrawat

mob9990760400
N May 9, 2013 by
rssehrawat

i am residing at Bahadurgarh, haryna.My conn no.R3034.I am calling from last four days to book a cylinder from 6/5/2013 but the agency employess are not picking up the phone.Message is being heard as either busy or not responding the call.Secondly, they are delivering the cylinder in 7-8 days after booking.Please look into the matter.Agency name is RAM GAS SErvice

mob9990760400
N Aug 2, 2013 by
dr. rabi chandra chaturvedi

my coml. no.992469 which kind of you are taken i d, nt know how i get feed about my compl. in my compl. i told about disel and your callcenter girl writen petrol hope you are given a higher aoutherity phone no or a phone call to understand my problem, becouse i, m in tenssion . hope you take a right action and call me.
N May 9, 2014 by
BBose

09 May, 2014
My name is Arnab Bose and I live in Palam Vihar Gurgaon. The Indane Gas supplier in Palam Vihar is Golden Gas Service address is 233, Palam Vyapar Kendra, Palam Vihar Gurgaon-122 017. My Customer ID is 854027 and I have a double Barrel connection. I had booked a cylinder with Golden Gas Service on 05/ 04/ 2014 and till date have not received gas cylinder, despite repeated reminders. This state of affairs has been going on regularly and when we approach them to find out the position get very rude replies.
May I request you to kindly look into this complaint and instruct Golden Gas service to improve their delivery system.
In this connection I would like to draw your kind attention to the fact that there is an HP Gas outlet in Palam Vihar, who are very prompt in their gas supply. How is it possible that HP a Govt Agency can supply gas cylinders within a week where as Indane (IOL) takes more than a month to supply a gas cylinder? One wonders why!!!
Arnab Bose