Indian Post - Enquiry about a registered parcel shipped from Singapore

harkasin
Respected Sir/Madam,

My friend shipped me a parcel from Singapore via Singpost and it was designated to reach me at my residential address in Gurgaon however, i have not got the parcel as of now.

The parcel is registered with Singpost under the reference number RR701834464SG. Also, I could not find any link on the India Post website from where it can be tracked.

Please let me know the procedure i can follow to get this information.

Harkamal Singh

91 97111 70744

harkasin@gmail.com

Comments

R.SRIHARI R.K  - Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India

odd message from tata docomo number - R.K

I am receiving odd messages from tata docomo number 8122442202. i want his details to put him behind bars.
N May 25, 2011 by
BALWINDER SOHAL1972

Respected sir,
i did a Registered Parcel to Trinidad and Tobago on Date. 29/03/2011. But it have not delivered yet. i want to see its status mean where it is yet. i m trying from last many daus but not success.so plz tell me how can i trace and find where is my parcel yet. iys No. is A CP 770348295 IN.
send me about its information and also tell me the way to see status of Reg.parcel.
my e-mail :- sohal_qadian@yahoo.com
A Dec 26, 2011 by
rajender.jella

Respected sir,
My father has send me a register post on date:18/12/2011.But i have not delivered yet! i want to see the status of that post.No 2425
Rajender.jella@gmail.com
N Jun 6, 2012 by
deepakbandooni R.K  - Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India

enquiry - R.K

sir
I have receive an email from nationwide bank uk about my winning awards. Depositors name-SHELL PETROLEUM PLC (U.K)
DEPOSITE WITH THIS BANK

deepak banduni

N Jul 22, 2013 by
jampatashi

Respected sir,
i did Registered post to kate mccallum on date 09/07/13. but it have not delivered yet. i want to see the status of the post means where it's yet.
please inform me where is my register post now... my register post number. A RK 505536103 IN.
Jampatashi41@yahoo.com