Ing Vysya Life Insurance - NO RESPONSE TO CUSTOMER CARE

Ramesha
ING Vysya Life Insurance has a branch at Hassan,today when I approached this office to make my renewal premium,they refused to give me neighter any receipt nor an acknowledgement.
when I contacted their customer care centre at Bangalore over phone,they were simply transferring my call to the next desk,wasting my precious time and ultimately no person could register my complaint.I was made to listen only the call transfer music.

Comments

I was paid 3000 rupees dated on 20-6-07. But still now I did not get my bond paper.

Acknowledgment no :21224164

Thaking you,
B.Chandra Rao.

I have taken ING Vysya life insurace policy.They have cut my primium from ECS but they are not giving receipt for the same.I called several times but nobody is picking up the phone or they will keep transefering the calls.I am just tired up of all these things.Dont know what to do?

my pan card not yet received on 12/08/08 - ING VYSYA LIFE INSURANCE

sir/madam,
i have applied the pan card on 29/07/08, but i not yet received my pan card also status...so please check and clear to my process...
thanking you
by
m.sabari giri vasan

pf withdrawal - ING VYSYA LIFE INSURANCE

my pf ac is KN/25113/4712. my form was forwarded to pf office, bangalore in aug 08. but till now they haven't processed the same, i have mailed them, called them, but of no use. can someone guide me, how to get this done

not received pan card - ING VYSYA LIFE INSURANCE

Dear Sir

I had pan card in the month of Aug 08 and till date i have not received my pan card. When i contacted Hydrabad office they gave me pan number but not received the orginal pan card. My details are

name : Vijayalekshmi Madhavanpillai
Ackno no : 028345737

my policy no is00539393

to know my policy status my Policy No is 00539393

payment sought po.no.00127883and 00127761.

I have paid premium Rs. 12000.00 through ICICI Internet Banking for Policy No.0093671132 . In bank statement, payment sucess message displayed.. But I have not recived any receipt from ING Vysya Life. But I need receipt to submit to my accountant to get Incometax deduction.. what is the solution for this problem, , ,

Details of Payment made to ING-VYASA LIFE

Payment Remarks K Uma Maheswar Reddy

Consumer Code
=============
0100333212000

I Need Receipt from ING Vysya Life, urgently for the above payment...

I have taken ING Vysya life insurace policy 4 years long back. I called at Toll Free of ING Vsya Number to collect my cheque, but not proper response. I have send my cheque in their bank, they said, we will submite the cheque, but won't give u any receipt for this, but for the receipt, i have to submit my cheque in another bank. I m really thinking to withdraw my policy.

I have paid Rs.15, 000/- in my daughter name G. Vijaya Anjalina under Policy No.00363841, I am not receiving any correspondence regarding it, let me know the status of my Policy.

I was paid 11575 rupees dated on 20/01/2009. But still now I did not get my bond paper.

Acknowledgment no :22805980

Plz send my bond as early as possible.

I was paid11575 rupees dated on20/01/2009. But still now I did not get my bond paper.

Acknowledgment no :22805980

Thaking you,
n.kailasam

Date : 14-07-2009

Sub: Requirement of Annual Statements

I have not received any annual statements for our following policies

S.No. Policy No Name
1. 00140330 Surajmukhi Gupta
2. 00126097 Manoj Kumar Gupta
3. 00126104 Rachana Gupta
4. 00123010 Sunil Kumar Gupta

Please send the latest Annual statement of the above policies at once by E-mail.

Our E-mail address : landmark2kin@yahoo.co.in

Thanking You,
Yours truly,
R.K.Gupta.

I DISAGREE with the header about 'ING VYSYA LIFE INSURANCE Complaints - NO RESPONSE TO CUSTOMER CARE'.

the ING vysya life insurance toll free customer service is very good.

I cannot understand what ING VYSYA LIFE INSURANCE has to do with your PAN card, for insurance purpose they only need to take a copy of your card or jot down the pan card number on the proposal form.

please don't try to spoil the name of the company

Please provide me status of Policy No. 01154261

Dear Sir
My agency code is 6008216. Please provide me status of all the policies in agency code for deposit of renewal premium.

My Agency Code is 60082816.

I have paid premium Rs. 15000.00 through Citybank Internet Banking for Policy No.01297633 . In bank statement, payment sucess message displayed.. But I have not recived any receipt from ING Vysya Life. But I need receipt to submit to my accountant to get Incometax deduction.. what is the solution for this problem, , ,

Details of Payment made to ING-VYASA LIFE

Selected utility :- Insurance
Payment Date
(Format is D/M/YY) 24/10/2009
Transaction reference number :- 88855139180
Bill Payment transaction was Successful.

Ing Vysya Life Insurance - NO RESPONSE TO CUSTOMER CARE