Jabong - refund

Chocki Dorjee on Apr 18, 2012
my name is chockey dorjee. on the 12-04-2012 i purchased a few pairs of shoes for a sum of rs 4899 from jabong.com. I made my payment using SBI mobile banking application( ie sbi freedom) which was 100% successfull. After an hour i got a email from jabong saying that due to some technical problem my order could not be placed. i called the customer care right away and explained to them what had happend, they assured me saying that i would get my refund within 3 days. Its been almost a week now, no sign of any refund. i have called the customer care 4 times, im not at all satisfied with the response i get from them, some of them dont know what is "mobile payments" every time i tell them i had made my payment through mobile banking application they think made pay using debit, credit, or net banking.

order no:120412276369162. complaint num: 78956. transaction id or num: 3690743. amount : rs 4899. email id: chockidorji@gmail.com. registered mobile number for SBI mobile banking is 9402628357.

i would kindly request the concerned officials at jabong to look into my matter seriously and refund my money as soon as possible. people in arunachal are not convinced when it comes to online shopping, this matter if not solved would further make us not believe in online shopping anymore. im also attaching a copy of my mini statement from the bank.

Comments

N Apr 18, 2012 by

Hello Chocki

We are concerned about your issue. We tried to contact you however the number was not reachable. Please provide us any alternate contact number so that we can resolve your issue. We assure you that your concern will be resolved amicably and we are committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience. Our customer care is always willing to help.

N Apr 19, 2012 by

Hello Chocki

As discussed yesterday, we have not received payment against your order. So we request you to please contact your bank with information which we sent you through mail. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. We are committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience.

Sincerely
N May 10, 2012 by
anushanethri Jabong  - Bangalore , Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Dear Sir

i had purchased a product from Jabong.com and had received the product immediately on booking as it was COD (Cash on delivery). The product started malfunctioning within 15 days of purchase. As per the return policy, if ordered for a reverse pick up and the same was taken on April 27, 2012. i received a mail confirming that i would receive a voucher for the same within 2 -3 working days. now it has been 15 days and i have not received any voucher. on making several calls to Jabong they request to wait for 48-72 hrs but all in vain. Kindly help. My request id is 109128.
N May 10, 2012 by
team jabong Jabong  - Bangalore , Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Hello Anushanethri

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that we have sent your refund voucher code to your email id today. Please let us know if we can do anything for you. We are committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience.

N May 12, 2012 by
anushanethri Jabong  - Bangalore , Bangalore, Karnataka, India

This is in reference to my earlier compliant. The Voucher Code sent to me is invalid and i have raise as query on the same. It is likely to take more than 3 days as usual to get me a new voucher. How can u call this as a Service? It is my first experience at Shopping at Jabong which has turned by opinion about shopping at Jabong bad
N May 15, 2012 by
apratimbasu Jabong  - Bangalore , Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Dear Jabong Team,

I had placed an order on Sunday (May 13th 2012) the details of which are as follows:-

1) Product Name - Adidas Deodorant Men Pure Game 150ML
2) Quantity - 1
4) Product ID - AD004FR72DCT-166415
5) Total Cost - Rs. 165
6) Order Number - 120513934715932

I had mailed you guys last night asking you specifically to confirm my order via email since I'm not available on phone. But in reply you guys have again sent me a mail saying my order is on hold since you cannot get through my phone. Why display so much of incredulity towards my mail? Where is the problem in confirming my order via email only? Please confirm my order immediately and send the product to my address as given to you..
N May 31, 2012 by
Sukumar Rajan

I have ordered a fastrack wrist watch still not delivered.

My ordered was on the cash on delivery mode.

Kindly check and confirm by when it will be delivered

Order Number: 120522849911388

Sukumar
(09940645677)
N May 31, 2012 by
rajnikant..sap hr Jabong  - Bangalore , Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I have been chasing for a NEFT refund since 20.05.12,inspite of numerous calls and mail reminderd i have still not recieved refund yet.
I dont understand the problem yet,why it take
such a long time to issue my own refund.

This was a very bad and a sad experience with
them,may not chosse them in future with the same
level of service.

Rajnikant verma
Request ID - 182727
Bangaloe
N Jun 21, 2012 by
abinash908 Jabong  - Bangalore , Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Never ever buy from Jabong. If product found faulty, they won't refund money ! For me my refund request 203183, they would take ages

Deliberately the finance team sends the cheque to other address and after i call them back, they would keep on saying that the cheque has been delivered (not to me, but to some random location). While i reside in Bangalore, they send the cheque to Kolkata and keep repeating that cheque has been delivered. I have never come across a fraud company like this.

Every week, I request a NEFT transfer asking to stop the cheque still the assholes keep telling that cheque has been delivered. Customer care does not understand plain english. I am going to file a formal lawsuit in 15 days in case no action been taken from jabong
N Aug 6, 2012 by
sun31

My name is Sandeep Rajoriya . on the July 31st -2012 i purchased a pair of shoes for Rs 1899 from jabong.com. I made my payment using SBI Net banking which was 100% successfull. After an hour i got a email from jabong saying that due to some technical problem Your order 120731085755436 with Jabong.com was unsuccessful. i called the customer care right away and explained to them what had happend, they assured me saying that i would get my refund within 48 hours. Its been almost a week now, no sign of any refund. i have called the customer care 4-5 times, im not at all satisfied with the response i get from them, some of them dont know what is "Net payments" every time i tell them i had made my payment through Net banking application they think made pay using debit, credit, or net banking.
Also after showing transaction usuccessfull i made mistake by ordered on cash on delivery with order no-120801604952848 its also not delivered till yet.

order no:120731085755436. request ID 536543 transaction id 1207311649217745375IGB9751217 email id: aquarius.sun31@gmail.com. registered mobile number for SBI mobile banking is 9724871166.

i would kindly request the concerned officials at jabong to look into my matter seriously and refund my money as soon as possiblethis matter if not solved would further make us not believe in online shopping anymore.
N Aug 15, 2012 by
mjsyedali.86

I have ordered a round neck t shirt on 9.8.12

the order no is 120809043674906

Already i had done a payment

I didnt recieve the order till date,

No update regarding the order.

Mistakenly, i have entered the wrong pincode number on my address.

But i had mentioned my mobile number on the address,

if the delivery take delay, it must be reported to me by making a call .

I need the status immediately .

Kindly check and confirm by when it will be delivered
D Oct 7, 2012 by
anandglb

i, im harshavardhan, i placed an order for adidas neo white short worth rs 1699/-, while placing the order i confirmed frm jabong ppl abt the size (34 inch waist) thy said tht XL size would fit correctly for 34 inch waist. so i placed order. wen i got da product i tried da short once or twice and the size was nt fitting well bcoz it was big in size . so i placed the returns request saying tht product size is nt correct n its loose. so i sent the product with all the tags intact back to jabong . today ie on 6 oct 2012 thy cald and said me that the product has failed the quality test as the short has been used and as some dust particles on it. im saying it honestly that i sent the product as i got it from jabong and now jabong ppl r saying that it has failed quality test. how can it fail quality test when i sent them the product as i got it from jabong and tried once or twice to check the size and fitting... im very much disappointed from jabong and i recommend all that dont buy product from jabong site...

name- harshavardhan
order id- 120925837236457
request id-764854
D Oct 22, 2012 by

Hello Harshvardhan

We hope that your query stands resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

The same has been posted at - http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/jabong-refund-of-money-c777008.html

Team Jabong
N Oct 29, 2012 by
team jabong Jabong  - Bangalore , Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Hello Abinash

Team Jabong
N Jun 5, 2013 by
Elangodurairajan

Am Elango
I have bought the product "Lst125" squash rocket against the order number 130303073419842 in March 2013, hardly used this (once in a week) in spite of that the rocket strings were broken within 3 months. I have reported this with sufficient proofs attached (snap shots) and asked for an exchange however Jabong denied that saying the vendor is not willing to exchange the item. i am escalating this since genuinely i feel that the company is disloyal and cheated me as consumer.
i have trusted Jabong hence i ordered the item. But they have delivered the sub-standard/poor quality items.
In my view, Jabong the company is only trying to build the brand without taking care of the customers. As a consumer i am requesting everyone to be cautious before ordering any items through this site.
Elango

N Jul 12, 2013 by
pushkar lohiya

I am pushkar lohiya
i had placed an order of ADIDAS BT BOOM BLACK INDOOR SHOES. on 7th july 2013
order no. 130707180604077
on 12th july 2013 i received a mail from jabong that "we were unable to reach you on 11th&12th july".
but as per me no one came to deliver the order. so what should i do ?
REQUEST ID : 141717
N Dec 21, 2013 by
SALIQ BASHIR

I am saliq bashir
I had ordered a NIKE HYPERVENOM football shoes
Order no. 131203287396868
the shoes size was not fit so I returned the package back, so kindly refund the money in my fathers account.
account no.0534040100004406
IFSC no. J&KAOMEHTAB
Name. BASHIR AHMAD KUMAR.
S/o.ALI MOHAMMAD KUMAR.
Bank name. Jammu and Kashmir bank, Branch.Baghimehtab Srinagar.
pin code .190019
N Feb 8, 2014 by
krishna kishorej u

l am krishna kishore
I had ordered a breakbounce sweat shirt it was no so good what i expected and it is too loose to me order no: 140205021571092 so i returned the package back, so kindly refund the money ro my bank account.
Account no.32625045990
Complaint id no: 5224263
N Feb 12, 2014 by
aayushi jain

HI, I'm Aayushi Jain
I had ordered a sling bag, and i am not satisfy with the product as the material is not good and the size is too small.
Order no.140210182917834, will returned the package back, kindly refund the money to my bank account.
Account No. 913010004305349
Request id :5306087
N Jul 22, 2014 by
ARUN KUMAR .R

HI, I'M ARUN KUMAR.R
I HAD ORDER A BACK BAG AND I'M NOT SATISFY WITH THE PRODUCT, THE SIZE IS TO SMALL.
ORDER NO :140716799503953, WILL RETURNED THE PACKAGE BACK, KINDLY REFUND THE MONEY TO MY BANK ACCOUNT .
ACCOUNT NO: 034802925092190001