Landline BSNL Vadodara - Not surrender of my tele 2518448

Patel Dushyant B
I have given application on dt 27.12.08 at Panigate office for permanently clouser of my tele, 2518448, but on dtd 31, 1.09 your office had not close my telephone. Your office said you have free WLL instrument surender but I have no any other WLL instrument. You are requested to close my telephone immediately. I am not liable any bill from 27.12.2008.

Comments

In spite of many complain, My Residence phone no.2658040 is dead (not working)since more than a week. please attend immediately.
V.G.Pandya
13, Gokul Society
Sindhwai mata Road
Vadodara-390004
TEL.NO;2658040

We have applied for two lines of land line connection at our factory at E-113, Manjusar GIDC, Savali Industrial Estate, Vadodara.long time back.

We have been alloted Nos. as 02667 - 264144 & 264145 from BSNL Savali, about a month back
but till now no connection has been provided.

We are regularly following the matter with concern persons at Savali and Manjusar since last 40 days and have requested many times to GM office at Vadodara also.

Every time there is new excuse, new promise and new assurance, but we have not got the connection.

Kindly provide the connection without further delay.

With Best Regards
RD Dadhich

BSNL Telephone Port in car parking - BSNL

I am living in D - 15/4 SF Ardee City, Sector - 52, Gurgoan. I would like to draw your kind attention that in my car parking there is one BSNL Telephone Port ( Hut) which has been creating problem while parking my car and last week my car hit BSNL Telephone port and got damaged.

Moreover, the said BSNL Telephone port seems to be non operational, therefore it is requested to send your representatives and arrange to get the same removed from parking so that we can park our car properly without any hinderance.

SUNIL SHARMA
MOBILE NO - 9871345018

but till now no connection has been provided.

I Kamlesh Kumar Govindlal Soni your customer BSNL.I stay in vadodara Dist in waghodia Taluka in waghodia village. My Lendline Number 02668 262075 this number not proper work this matter my business very loses and other losses I can regularly following the matter with concern persons at Waghodia Gidc Estate since last 50 days and have requested many times to Waghodia GIDC Estate office

Every time there is new excuse, new promise and new assurance, but I have not got the service

Kindly provide the service without further delay.

With Best Regards
Soni Kamlesh Kumar Govindlal
14-15, Manmohanpark Society,
Nr, Railway Crossing,
At.& Po. Waghodia
Dt:- Baroda.
Tel No:- 02668 262075
Mob. NO.:- 9898671615

My Residence phone no.2634611 is dead (not working)since more than a week. please attend immediately.
R S AHIR,
96-Manhar Park
NR.Padam park
Novino Tarsali Road,
Makarpura,
Vadodara-390009.
Mo:-9978132235

My telephone is close no. is 2416974 i am requesting to you please take necessary action

.Regards

Shailesh Dalwadi
N Apr 18, 2011 by
prachi1307

Vadodara Head Of Baroda

My self ILA Pandya, Residence of Baroda city. I have the landline connection of BSNL since long.
My Landline no. is 0265-2425137.
Even I have paid the full year advance payment for my bills. From last 20 days i had make an complaint that my landline is not in working.But there is no action taken against my complain.

Whenever i make an call on customer care or other numbers they always say mam this department is not ours. pls contact here and there...and nobody is giving proper answer to the customers. Even they dont pick the calls from the customers. They cut the calls of the customers. So where the customer make an complaint...?????

Is there any responcible executive in baroda or not????? I Want to take this complaint on urgent basis..

Regards.
N Jun 25, 2011 by

respected sir

In spite of many complain, My Residence phone no.2540268 is dead (not working)since more than one month.i have copline on 03-06-2001 but til today no action will be taken so kindly attend immediately

s m patel
18 a vraj buglows
harni road
vadodra
N Jul 15, 2011 by
rakesh_dave

MY SELF RAKESH DAVE, LANDLINE NO.2485306
MY TEL.IS DEAD SINCE LAST 3 DAYS.
I HAD CALLED UP SO MANY TIMES FOR RESOLVED THE ISSUE.
BUT TILL DATE THERE IS NO PROGRESS.
MY CUSTOMER COMPLAIN NO.1975

I HOPE THAT BSNL HIGHER AUTHORITY WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS TYPE OF ERRORS.

RAKESH DAVE
N Jan 27, 2012 by
Havan

Hello Sir / Madam,

I have bsnl land-line connection, with plan of only incoming calls come. But I have to change my bsnl land-line plan into Rs.99/-per month rent in which Incoming & outgoing calls facility with 50 calls per month free is available. I am mail these request by mail because I am working is Private Limited form so No Time is adjusted for that facility.Please if possible than change my bsnl land-line plan. My. Phone No. is 2657190.

Thanking You.
N Feb 2, 2012 by
mrmihir2001

I AM CURRENTLY BSNL CUSTOMER AND HAS SWITCHED FROM WLL LANDLINE TO NORMAL LANDLINE DUE TO NETWORK ISSUE AND WANTING TO SUBSCRIBE TO BROADBAND AS WELL.

WE ALREADY FILL OUT REFUND FORM TO RELEASE DEPOSIT ON ACCOUNT NO: 554759354 AND LANDLINE NUMBER WAS 0265-2973779
BUT DESPIT MORE THAN 5-6 MONTH AND FOLLOWING CORRECT PROCEDURE, WE HAVEN'T YET RECEIVED ANY REFUND OF DEPOSIT NEITHER ANY RESPONSE. WE HAVE BEEN TO OFFICE SO MANY TIME, KINDLY Can someone please assist in this mater.

Mihir
A May 25, 2012 by
dcbhatt149

my phone no 02663 233515 is dead since last four days. trying to complain on phone no 2663 233298 only to listen the phone ringing n message that no one is answering the phone.
Can any one suggest where to complain for not registering complain of my dead phone?
bsnl shall be closed.
D C BHATT
N May 25, 2012 by
c1108859

Why you people wasting your time here?

Just do something, go to police department and file a legal complaint, or just call 100 for just any query or complaint. Don't be afraid.

Agar police ko kaam nahi ayega toh police hi kaam nahi karegi., get them work so let them work.
N Jun 6, 2012 by
AMRUT S MAKWANA

COMPLAINT ID NO.CSNJUN12W4N0H0

ABOVE COMPLAINT WAS LODGED ON 1ST JUNE. TILL DT MY TELEPHONE (NO.2391449) IS NOT WORKING .
GIVEN PHONE NOS OF SUBHNPURA EXCHANGEI.E. 2393333, 2390150 FOR REGISTERING COMPLAINT ARE HARDLY LIFTING BY THE AUTHORITY OR GETTING ANGAGED. HENCE COMPLAINT WAS LODGED BY MAIL. WE HV RECD ONLY ID NO BUT COMPLAINT IS STILL PENDING.
KINDLY ARRANGE TO ATTEND THE SAME.

AMRUT MAKWANA
(M) 9998003418
N Jun 27, 2012 by
bhaspatel

I am Subhash Patel (Mobile No. 9974703158)
Residing at Manjalpur Area since long time.

MY TELEPHONE NUMBER IS : 0265-2662936

We are surprised to note that since beginning of our telephone installation, it gives us pain. It had never left us in urgency. Whenever we have some urgent requirement of communication the phone goes dead. Most of the times my telephone instrument is also become dead.

I have lodged complaint several times in Makarpura Exchange but they refused to change the instrument, said that No extra instrument is available.

Please help me in this matter and my one humble request to telephone exchange officer that please shift the wire laying in air to nearby my house poll. The wire at present you have hanged its so far away from my house.

Thanks & Regards,

SUBHASH PATEL
N Jul 2, 2012 by
Bharesh kumar

My telephone no.2464960 dead since last one week I complaint booked in karelibaug exchenge but no body came for
attened for my comlaint kindly take necessary action.
N Jul 22, 2012 by
kushal ag

hjkhj.j.k
D Jul 22, 2012 by
kushal ag

Respected sir,
how r u? hope u are well.i took a bsnl no for my mobile with lot of enthusiasm but now i want to port it to airtel or voda .though both the pvt companies are chor but still i dont have choice.my incoming and outgoing calls are stopped.wat to do sir???my no is 9426717037.plz do the needful.i will be highly obliged forever.thank u in anticipation

Landline BSNL Vadodara - Not surrender of my tele 2518448