Lenovo - Lenovo complaint

Amit Kumar
I have give my Lenovo idea pad S10, SN EB10020238, Model: 4231 to Lenovo Authorized service centre, Hitech informatics Pvt. ltd. # 6-3-1186/A/4,S Building, Hyderabad on dated 15/Jan/2010 with the case ID L01F00HD (ONE KEY RESCUE for RESTORE TO FACTORY DEFAULT, which comes under warranty). But, still the status is pending. And every time I getting a new date to collect the laptop forms your service centre. I had send email to lenvo (eservice@lenovowarranty.co.in) on dated 28 Jan 2010 and make phone call to Lenovo costumer care no 180030700010; 01126383441/2 regarding the same but I have not receive any reply/help from them.
Kindly help me regarding the same

Thanks and Regards
Amit Kumar

Comments

my laptop is heating while working it within 30minnute.
lenovog450
modelname 2949
S/N cbq0494118

I am using G450 2949 laptop. when i am using it for long time, system automatically restarts.. i think it is due to heat. many of my friends using this model is also having the same problem. is there any solution for this?
ashokgarg Lenovo  - HYDERABAD, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

no response of our phone calls - Lenovo

We have purchased Lenova made desk top ( Thinktank ) computer which is under warranty period. Since, the said computer is getting switched off automatically, we contacted on their customer care No.1800 30029929 to register the complaint, in response they gave us other number and the same thing got repeated for five days on about five numbers without a proper response and solution. In this regard we request you to take needful action so that our problem is solved at the earliest.

Recently I have purchased one Idea Centre B500 series desktop of Lenovo from their authorized dealer in Kolkata. Comparing the features at Lenovo India website I found that the machine is supposed to have Graphic card with specification nVIDIA GeForce GT 240M 1GB Discrete, but the machine has been delivered with ATI Radeon HD 5450 512 MB card which is supposed to be in the machine Idea Centre B300. When I contacted the Lenovo representative Mr Amit Saha in Kolkata, he gave in writing on Lenovo company letterhead stating that " In India there is no Idea centre B500 machine with nVIDIA GeForce GT 240M 1GB Discrete graphic card" afew days back. Interestingly, Lenovo India website is showing the features till now. This is a clear mismatch between their advertisement of website and their marketting executive now Lenovo India. In fact their dealer also quoted the machine with nVIDIA GeForce GT 240M 1GB Discrete card in response to our specifications. Because of these I am feeling cheated by the companyand loosing faith on Lenovo which will have an obvious impact on our future purchase decisions.

when i start my PC it shows
"pri harddisk S.M.A.R.T. status bad, back up and replace
lenovo desktop 3000H series
sl.no- 05452312

model no. R39X29A23110.

KUNAL KUMAR SINHA
GOALPARA(ASSAM)
MOB. NO. 9435695367
E-MAIL ID- kunalsmglp@gmail.com

my lenovo idea pad(laptop) model no-G550 serial no-CBQ1686202.
i am facing problem . my one key recovery was not working under waranty but service center didn't respond againt it then i paid him rs1000/ for it again it dvd drive and speaker is not working..
so please help me.

Rajnish kumar
pakku Lenovo  - Karnataka, India

half screen damage - Lenovo

my laptop model G550 is getting haif sreeen damage from some days kindly provide service to me as soon as possible

product ditials: G550 serial no:CBQ0644591
N Feb 11, 2011 by
eldhosepaul

Hi, i bought one Lenovo G460 from Bangalore on november 2010, within to months my shiftkey stopped working, so i tried to male it work by pressing hard on that key, unfortunately the key came out from keypad, so when i went to service center they said its a physical damage and cant do anything, so i called up customer care, they asked me to send the snap shot of that, after that there is no reply from them also ...i have been waiting their reply since two weeks.

They forget that the key was broken because it was not working...never thought that this will happen in two months of purchase..

Never expect a POOR support from lenovo ...see the fact is when a customer comes and buy they are ready for everything, but if something he wants from them after the purchase they willnot help or donot even respond the queries ...

so please help me ..

Eldhose Paul
9986086494...

so
N Feb 28, 2011 by
raj kuma

sir my lenovo laptop MODEL NAME--4152 and SERIAL NO.- EB09570976 . i am suffered from problem is

when we install our Bluetooth software then a problem is occur that is ( Your Bluetooth is not Detect)...

so please help me... what is the problem in my laptop and how we will solve it...

so please help me.

Raj kumar yadav

9696279306...

N Mar 15, 2012 by
sanjiv loomba

hi sir, i bought my lenovo B3 series ALL IN ONE PC on 24th of june, 2011, seriel no. VS10200362, and its DVD writer is not working, from the day first, so please solve our ploblem, my contact no. is 91-9814022447, 9876002437.
N Mar 25, 2012 by
CIRU

i had parchaed ALELOVO Z507 BT NOT CORRECTLY
N Sep 5, 2012 by
rba0308

LENOVO ia the most wrost Laptop,

I purchased G580 model laptop with Rs. 37000/-on 13th August 2012, from 19th August its stopped working. No support from Lenovo. Complaint number-- 4270569009
Machine Serial No-- WB0636924.

With Rs. 37000/- i used that for 5 days.
D Oct 17, 2012 by
Shashikalapramod

Dear Sir /Madam,

I'm the customer of Lenovo from past 11 months.I'd bought a laptop Z370 second week of last november at Mantri square Lenevo exclusive showroom Bengaluru.
It was good.But from past 15 days the screen appears in blue.So please register the complaint and provide necessary service within this month.

hope you will consider this mail as personal request.

with thanks and regards
Mrs.Shashikala
N May 9, 2013 by
Jitendra777

I have purchase a mini laptop of Lenovo, but when we connect it with charge it give return current, also its web-camera image is too dark and when we update its MS office it is refuse to update.

Jitendra Sharma
N Jul 9, 2013 by
sarathksasi

i am using a lenovo z460 (i3, 3gb ram, 500hdd) laptop but when i press th power button for strarting it a beap sound is hearing continuously and windows is not opening . what should i do???
N Jul 29, 2013 by
Csbhatt

Dear Support,

Half Screen of my Lenovo B480(serialNo-wb07986908P/N-59343761 is blur. Please get this rectify urgently.
N Jul 29, 2013 by

Email: chander.bhatt@getitinfomedia.in
N Sep 6, 2013 by
payel_me

Hi Lenovo Customer Care Team,

I would like to express my concern regarding the laptop service support. Its been 3 weeks since I am waiting to fix my laptop issue. Nobody from lenovo is willing to solve my laptop issue even after repetitive request. I paid Rs 6000 rupee for warranty extension with onsite support. But It's look like Lenovo has cheated my money with false promises.

If you need more information I can send you the full details.

Service Request Number (SR) - 8001612202
Service Order Number (SO) - 7005513723
Service Request raise Date - 20-08-2013

Payel
Mobile - +91 9163890285
N Sep 27, 2013 by
c.prasanth

I have give my Lenovo laptop, CB17860457, Model:G480 to Lenovo Authorized service center, Gloria Business&Services, Western Towers, Pharma city, Kollam-1, Ph:04742767270 on dated 16/08/2013 with the reference no:8001574211 (Keyboard and battery complaint, which comes under warranty). But, still the status is pending. And every time I getting a new date to collect the laptop forms your service center. I had make phone call to Lenovo costumer care no 180030005366, regarding the same but I have, nt received any reply/help from them.
Kindly help me regarding the same

Thanks and Regards
Prasanth.c
N Sep 27, 2013 by
shyamrewa

Dear Sir
My lenovo laptop model no.LENOVO ESSENTIAL G-580 59-362296 & SERIAL EMEI NO.WB11319719WB0304190G, Purchase date is.29/07/2013 from new delhi. the USB PORT 3.0 NOT WORKING, Please advice me when it working properly.

thanks & regards