LG Electronics - Poor After Sales Service

Himanshu Sharma
I have purchased LG Air conditioner 2 Years back. It stopped working in 2 Years only. Now when I called LG customer care for repair they responeded that with in 24 hours it will be repaired. But no one appeared in 24 hours. Since last 3 days I am continously calling on their customer care and getting same response. If I ask them to connect me to some senior person they put me on hold for long time so after that a frustated caller himself disconnect the call.
I can not go to any private vendor for repair as product is under warranty and as per LG rules if product has been opened by some non authorized vendor warranty will be cancelled.

So I am feeling help less. I have never expected such a poor service from LG.

Comments

is not working
N May 26, 2015 by
kalsai1512

This is to inform you that I had purchased a split AC from Great Eastern Trading company, Baghmore, Halisahar, 24 Prganas(N), on 11-04-2014. But I didn’t have got any free servicing from your end as committed in the past one year. But I have got calls from your servicing team members 2-3 times and they had given the time also. I have waited for full days on those particular dates for your service representative, but despite my repeated follow up no body attended.
Kindly do the needful.
Invoice copy of purchase is attached herewith.

Soumen Bhattacharya
B-1/429, Kalyani, Nadia, Pin :741235, West Bengal
Registered Mobile Number : 9874195933
N Jun 29, 2015 by
Virendranagori

I bought two air conditioner from LGSHOPPEE Racecourse Road Indore. The shop promised installation at a cost which was mutually agreed. The shop sent a technician who refused to install. After numerous calls to LGSHOPPE they sent one person who fitted the A/C. The very next day we realized that one of the A/C is leaking water inside the house affecting many household items. We again called the shop and technician but he never responded.

I made several complaints by email through LG site but no response from anyone yet.

Virendra Nagori