LIC India - Cannot register as New User

Sudipta Datta
Dear Sir or Madam:

I've tried several times to register online to pay my policy premium, however the new user registration link is always throwing the following error: "Due to technical issues, this service is unavailable. We'll be back shortly. Inconvenience is deeply regretted."

Please fix this issue at the earliest. Thanks and best regards...

Comments

achshar

Best Review
yes cannot register.. says
"We are unable to process your request.
Please try again later or contact LIC for further details.
"
like what the hell?? the calender for registraion is also broken. Site is slow and full of errors. does not work in any new browser. had to go back to that BS IE to access site..

itdoes not even give any info about what we are doing wrong like i was etring dob in wrong format (thanks to their calender not working), and is said "we cannot process your request". then i eventualy manage to get the dob correct then after next form it sayd the above error whis is irrecoverable on my part..

private insurance coorps are waybetter at such ervices, this is where government is lacking behind, they made this website decades ago and never again botherd to have a redesign acording to new features. i see i frames and page loads everywhere. and image borders.. tabled structures.. (all this web design stuff, am a web devloper) like common man, CSS AND AJAX DOES EXIST! only if the developer didnt knew..

i cannot even register aq f**king acount.. i have to stand in line for hours.. they say to go onlne and register and this online thing doesnt even work...

Online status wrongly showing - Jeevan Kishor

I Aniket Varshney S/O Sh. Radha Varshney and Policy No. is 252851065. My Actual Commencement Date is 28/08/2002 but your online status is wrongly showing as 28/08/2007. So, Please Modify(Correct) it as soon as possible. My Phone no. is (011)9818652163

NEW ACCOUNT NOT OPEN TILL NOW - new account

DEAR SIR,
I Satyendra Kumar Maurya deposited Rs-5200/- for opening saving account in your bank through RABI CHATTERJEE in first week of FEB 2008. After one month he told me that the minimum amount is changed & it is Rs10000/-. I refuses & tell him to return the money which is Rs5200/- collected against opening of saving account.
Till now almost 19 month over I not recieve my ammount.
I complaint erlier in ICICI Asansol branch , company representative visited me ,but till now i not get any refund.
RABI CHATTERJEE details

DIST: BURDWAN (W.B.)
PIN: 713331

zo;dfjkl;gjpaoigfopma;sdfopk

Dear Satyendra,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

I was trying to register as a new user to know about my policy status, but till today I was not able to access it. Kindly do the needful.

Even now registration page does not work

I and my daughter have LIC Policies 'Jeevan Kishor' and 'Jeevan Anand', till today I am not being able to register as new user as I want to pay our annual premium online rather that submitting through LIC agents. Plse help and advice. Thank you.

Dear Sir

I would like to make my payments online inorder to reduce proceess timings. Its found that the new user registration link is not working, unless providing only error messages. Hope you can understand the situation, and expecting a faster action from you.

From the above comment submitted by one of the other candidate its clearly understood that for a long period no action is there from your side.

Being a corporate we expect more responsiblites from your side.

Thanking you and regards
Sreedhar.T.P

I'm not able to register as new user in the lic website. I tries to register but the associated webpages are not working...
Thus not able to create a user an pay the premium online..

Please help.

LIC Policy no: 313142745
Premium: 2773 per quater of 3 months.

Please help me to create the new uset in the lic website. I need to apay the premiums online and thru the agents. As that takes the time to get the reciepts soon.

Please guide me.

As every body complaining regarding issue in New user registration...one must say like its very worst service we have ever seen. we are trying since from last 15 days..not able to register..could you pls fix this problem ASAP.

Sir, Today i tried a lot register on LIC website to pay the premium online. but it gives the error " wrong data entered" Please do the need ful to create the ID .

Thanks and best Regards.
Rithesh

iam aslo trying to to register as a new user .But it is giving you have entered wrong data..

I have tried to register but not able to .
Its giving this erroe:
"We are unable to process your request.
Please try again later or contact LIC for further details."

Even i have the same problem. When i tried registering a new policy, it gives out the foll message:

"We are unable to process your request.
Please try again later or contact LIC for further details.".

Can you plz let me know how can i register it online. Is there a time of the day when the registration closes everyday?
sanjayt

This site really sucks. In my life I have never seen such a slow and crap site.I tried 100 times to register myself.Requesting LIC higher authority to look into the matter. Please Do not spoil the BRAND.

Utterly disgusting.
Even I tried to register as new user today, but it does not accept. Sad that LIC has not even responded to any other user requests so far. Please reply to me at thomaskalloor2002@yahoo.com.

I am trying to register as a new user to know about my policy status, but till today I was not able to access it. Please do the needful ASAP.

Thanks & regards