LIC of India Money Plus - fund value

shashi kala
i have taken policy of LIC (miney plus in 2007, I have paid all the installment for the year 2007,08,09,10.

3. policy nos 693959510

and market plus 693959661

please mail the fund value as on date in the policies.

Comments

I am Jasmin Elias who purchased Whirlpool washing machine in Muscat, Oman. I was so happy by the performance shown by the washing machine for so many years. I was so proud that I made the right choice and I used to speak a lot about it, used to market it to all my friends. Very recently I thought I could change the cabinet as it was rusted and there were a few minor issues which I had addressed to your service centre in Chennai. I felt so sorry to know the effort you had put in to make such a washing machine is not shown in the service you render or I don't understand whether its the people down the line who don't know the value of the company for whom they work and spoil its name from the way they speak.

They told me bluntly that whirlpool has stopped producing "front loading washing machines". I don't know whether your employees are aware of the market conditions and the competitions involved when they spelt those words. It was sad to know such a huge company like Whirlpool had such unprofessional staff. The service people in Chennai, "Mother Care", whom Whirlpool, Chennai had appointed had gangsters in the form of employees as their staff. There is a person called "Raj", who had asked me not to call up again or else he would work out in a different way. I din't understand what he meant. Maybe Whirlpool can answer that. He is still with the company and I don't have any idea to how many people he spoke the same and I don't know how many people can have the time to write such a complaint and make you know the incidents that take place in your service centres.

The Branch manager, "Mr. Sridhar", sent out his staff to find out the product number and they went back saying "the machine does not have a product number". So does that mean whirlpool produces duplicate machines without a product number? If this is the case and if I don't get a response for this complaint in a week's time, I will be forced to go legally. Are your staff so incapable not to locate the product number in your own machines?

When I called up the head office number on 4/27 in Gurgaon, they put me on hold for almost 15 mins and when the service representative came on line, she said the front loading washing machines are not produced anymore by Whirlpool, I asked her name which she refused to tell. Finally I asked her to send a mail stating this, which I have not received so far and forced me to type such a complaint.

Are everybody playing a game with customers? Are there any professionals in Whirlpool who can answer this and responsible people who can take up this issue and educate your staff on professionalism?

Customers are not slaves. There are lots of brands in the market and there is a huge competition that is prevailing. Next time if I will have to go for a washing machine I will have to think twice before choosing Whirlpool.

The numbers I could spot out on the washing machine, 850 / AWG 384

Jasmin Elias.

Hi Shashi,

please giv me ur mail id, date of birth, premium amount, policy num to this mail id
lic_anand2000@yahoo.co.in or log on to www.licindia.com and enroll ur all policy to view ur number units allotted in ur policy
Thanks & regards
Anand.S
LIC Advisor,
ZM's club Member

Im mahesh from chennai. I need the details for moneyplus policy and my policy number is 714837555. plan and term 180-20. My policy openin date 25-04-2007. I paid 3 premium amouts(20, 000) and I want to know how much units alot to me and wat is the current market value of my policy and if i surrender the policy how much money i ll get please send the details for above complaint. Send me the mail as soon as possible.

Im suresh from chennai. I need the details for moneyplus policy and my policy number is 714837553 plan and term 180-20. My policy openin date 25-04-2007. I paid 3 premium amouts(20, 000) and I want to know how much units alot to me and wat is the current market value of my policy and if i surrender the policy how much money i ll get please send the details for above complaint. Send me the mail as soon as possible.
SELVI.R

Im selvi from chennai. I need the details for moneyplus policy and my policy number is 714837557 plan and term 180-10. My policy openin date 25-04-2007. I paid 3 premium amouts(20, 000) and I want to know how much units alot to me and wat is the current market value of my policy and if i surrender the policy how much money i ll get please send the details for above complaint. Send me the mail as soon as possible.

i have taken policy of LIC (miney plus in 2007, I have paid all the installment for the year 2007, 08, 09, 10.

3. policy nos 664003480

please mail the fund value as on date in the policies.

Im noorullah from kernataka yadgir dist. I need the details for moneyplus policy and my policy number is 664003480 plan and term 180-20. My policy openin date 30-03-2007. I want to know how much units alot to me and wat is the current market value of my policy and if i surrender the policy how much money i ll get please send the details for above complaint. Send me the mail as soon as possible.

I have taken a policy of LIC Money Plus in March 2007 for Rs 50, 000/- PA. I have paid Four premiums for the years 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.

I have not received so far any letter regarding allotment of units (as in SBI Life)

I would like to know the number units alloted and the present value of fund.

LIC agent/DOS in helpless condition to give details about the policy.

My policy number is 654360357

I have taken a money plus polisy bearing the policy no 593336565 and another no 593212649 on Date 31-03-07 & 29-03-07 amoumting rs 20, 000(single) and 10, 000(3 years) respectively.I want to know the current money value if i surrender this...
pls send this to soumyafuku@gmail.com as quickly as u can...

i have taken three lic's money plus policy such as
1.plan term 180 20 20 policy no 593336565 dt 31-3-07, rs.30, 000
2.plan term 180 10 10 policy no.593212649 dt 29-03-07, rs10, 000
3.plan term 180 10 01 policy no593336351 rs 20, 000(single premium).
i have already deposited 3YS instalments.Now i want to know the money value of the above policies if i surrender the policies.
PLS SEND THIS TO soumyafuku@gmail.com

i have taken three lic's money plus policy such as
1.plan term 180 20 20 policy no 593336565 dt 31-3-07, rs.30, 000
2.plan term 180 10 10 policy no.593212649 dt 29-03-07, rs10, 000
3.plan term 180 10 01 policy no593336351 rs 20, 000(single premium).
PLS SEND THIS TO soumyafuku@gmail.com

i have taken one lic money plus policy such as

policy no 123977815 dt 28-04-07

i have taken a policy moneyplus for 10000per annual.ihave paid in2007, 2008, 2009.policy no.563078249.i would like to know the fund value of it at this time.

i have taken a policy moneyplus for 10000per annual.ihave paid in2007, 2008.policy no.603438646, 603438494, 603438505.i would like to know the fund value of it at this time.

Im Selvaraj from Theni. I need the details for moneyplus policy and my policy number is 765623955 plan and term 180-20. I paid 4 premium amounts Rs 15, 000 per annum and I want to know how much units alott to me and what is the current market value of my policy and if i surrender the policy how much money i will get please send the details for above complaint. Send me the mail as soon as possible.

i have taken policy of LIC (money plus in 2007, I have paid all the installment for the year 2007, 08, 09.

3. policy nos 882758131

4. sunil27482@rediffmail.com

5. DOB - 27/04/1982

6. PA Rs. 10000/-

7. SA Rs. 100000/-

Sunil Shinde

Please inform me the Money plus policies fund value-

.Policy no.754763612 dt.20.4.2007 P Subashree - .&.Policy no.754763616 dt.20.4.2007 P.Usha rani

please inform me the money plus policies fund value

plase inform me the money plus policies fund value
Policy no.776294401dt.13.8.2007 shyla p.t.&Policy no.776294820 dt.14.8.2007 Rajan p.m.
anant20

I have taken money plus policy in 2007 & paid 4 installment of 10000 for minor.

whats fud value now?