Live tips.biz - Fraud

v6s666 on Mar 13, 2011
I got one month subscription of live tips.biz from banglore he send s fake tips as near the target he will say to buy or sell I got much loss due to him .I paid him 8000/ for commodity tips.
another I got paid trial for one weel for Rs 2500 from aggrawalcorporate from UP.HYe sends only running commentary ae-see gold is firing it is going up, it gioing down and does not give tip as at which rate to purchase or sell.
I found one cheap and sure profit Theprofitcafe.in Gives many trials and hardly call fails.Good for starters or loosers.
vijay sharma
haryana

Comments

A Apr 14, 2011 by
mayankpatel

I agree fully with the above views.I have subscribed to the service of arunthestocksguru(www.arunthestocksguru.com) and so far it has been a wonderful experience.

Mayank Patel
N Aug 9, 2011 by
kamaljitsinghbatra

mkt only moves in 2 ways 1st rumours /2nd opertor in rumours based any time buying selling is comming but in opertor based call they reached to the tgt if any one want to recovers there losses then contact me for opertor calls contact 098853 77243 kamaljit singh mkt up or down we dont care @ all we r minting the money in any condition wth strong chain of 4000 strong clients chain conatct 098853 77243 only 1/2 sure shot opertor based call try for 1 month u will stick wth us for ever
N Oct 6, 2011 by
kamaljitsinghbatra

we gives less call only @ opneing bell calls minimum 1 calls max 2 calls in a day in stock future segment our mission is to make happy & wealthy strong our golden rule no 1 dont trade whole day in mkt only trade wth us & see magical return every month in urs a/c try only for 1 month us & judge our performance we gives only intraday calls only contact 076670 34932 / 096401 29563 or kamaljitsinghbatra@yahoo.in
N Jun 13, 2012 by