Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd - http://billing.mahadiscom.in/ not opening

Atul Thsoar
From last few days, I could not open http://billing.mahadiscom.in/ site.
And hence I could not pay the bills online.

Anyone facing same issues?

Comments

Ajeesh

I am not able to open the http://billing.mahadiscom.in/ site.
A Mar 12, 2011 by
skt_10

yes friend i am also facing same problem.
it is saying that site could be temporarily unavailable or too
A Mar 13, 2011 by
sameexc

MAHADISCOM website is DISGUSTING... it never opens...
A Apr 7, 2011 by
raviAug8

I am trying to open the billing page from last 3 days, still not successful. Its really irritating.
A Apr 17, 2011 by
imarv

I am trying to open the billing page from last week, still not successful.
A May 4, 2011 by
ag0103

I am trying to pay the bill from last 10 days not yet opened the front page also. From last 4 months facing this problem. Comment - if MSEDCL is not able to handle smooth operation of this online bill payment system, then they should have to close this system.
A Jun 4, 2011 by
v_hundekari

same problem
A Mar 9, 2012 by
morechhaya

iam not able to open the site billing.mahadiscom.in since last 5 days .
A Mar 21, 2012 by
pmvelankar

mar 21, 2012. maha billing site not opening .
A Sep 12, 2012 by
neelam home

Bahot gandi Hai ye web side kuch sudharo varna band kado bill ke upar print karna 2 mahine se try kar raha hu open hi nahi ho rahi hai...
D Sep 25, 2012 by
eucrante

My question to everyone is this? What internet service are you using? Since Airtel started blocking websites like a bunch of idiots, it looks as though they are also blocking websites like Mahadiscom by mistake because networking idiots dont know what they are doing.

For example: I just tried opening Mahadiscom using Airtel broadband... it did NOT open. So I used my Vodafone USB stick and now the site is opening and working PERFECT.
D Nov 8, 2012 by
s b sohoni

yes, I too am not able to open the site for the last two days.
It never happened earlier. Does Mahadiscom want us to pay through franchises only?
s b sohoni, consumer no. 049014541585 cidco subdn 4669
immediate help needed., before the date expires.
D Nov 20, 2012 by
vikas.upganlawar

Yes, I am facing same issue as well, may MSEDCL is sleeping there.
don't know why we mostly face issues with government sites only?
D Dec 4, 2012 by
VidhanKasture

yes I'm facing the same issue but earlier it never happen. Mahadiscom has to set the priority to build the 24x7 site up and running.
Consumer from Pune
Milind Lagwankar

I have used it twice and that too successfully. Only yesterday night, it happened like I tried and got access at 11:44pm and the message displayed was "from 11:40pm till 3:00am the website is closed for ...reason." I've patience; still hope to get access [perseverence pays!!... now trying...
Milind Lagwankar

." I've patience; still hope to get access [perseverence pays!!... now trying... Any MSEDCL personnel viewing the complaints?? can comment...
A Dec 11, 2012 by
Milind Lagwankar

As told, I tried and got this within 5Min... "The following transaction has been successfully completed"..
perseverence pays!!...
Milind Lagwankar

try via this site... MAHADISCOM - Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co ...billing.mahadiscom.in/bill_sms.php
It is very convenient, safe and fast; I think so.
D Dec 25, 2012 by
Setlur12

Dear Milind Lagwankar, Yours may be an isolated case. Even I tried to open this site. I was successful in registering. After successful registration the site is not getting opened. This is one of the worst experience. As usual I think I have to stand in the queue and pay the bill. My experience with MTNL bill payment is very good.
N Feb 5, 2013 by
tulsiramd

I AM TRYING FROM PAST 3 DAYS TO PAY MY ELECTRICITY BILL OF MY HOUSE ONLINE.BUT IT IS SHOWING THE BELOW ERROR. AS I AM NOT ABLE TO PAY THE BILL PHYSICALLY.SO PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THE PROBLEM.
MY NAME TULSIRAM DANTOOR - CONSUMER NO - 1) 000488337998, 2) 000488338005 .
BILLING UNIT - 4127 /WASHI SUB DIV /

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to billing.mahadiscom.in
Try reloading: billing.­mahadiscom.­in
Additional suggestions:
Access a cached copy of billing.­mahadiscom.­in
Go to mahadiscom.­in