Maruti Suzuki - manufacturing defect

mohit
MANUFACTURING DEFECT IN SX4 . SEVERAL REMINDERS TO MARUTI BUT DO NOT RESPOND . ITHINK MARUTI CANNOT MAKE SEDANS HENCE DOES NOT HELP . ALL WHO READ THIS MESSAGE DO NOT BUY SX4, IT IS FULL OF DEFECTS .

Comments

Manufacturing Defect not REPLACED - Maruti Udyog Limited

I have a full set of audio recordings with MARUTI OFFICIALS

please contact me

at 09847736010
or

akhilgupta5893@gmail.com
harshit

SIMILAR PROBLEM . MANUFACTURING DEFECTS IN SX4 . MARUTI HAS NO ANSWERS . MARUTI SUZUKI A TOTAL CONSUMER UN FRIENDLY COMPANY .
harshit

sx4 A BAG FULL OF MANUFACTURING DEFECTS .
harshit

MARUTI SHOULD BORROW SOME ENGENIERS FROM OTHER MANUFACTURERS SO THAT THEY CAN IMPROVE THEIR VEHICLE MANUFACTURING.

I bought India’s largest selling vehicle Maruti Alto (TN 45 AJ 0742) on 24th April 2007 with a lot of dreams & hopes and I was happy for making a right choice. The car is the best in all kinds.

But after using the car for few months, I started to hear a metallic rattling noise in the left rear side of the vehicle. In spite of visiting all your MARUTI service centers in TRICHY the problem could not be sorted out. I have visited your workshops more than 20 times for the same problem & the service personnel have tried replacing each & every item (from trim to axle) on trial & error basis. In spite of all this & leaving the car in Kare Trans for a week, the problem could not be identified. They suspected some problem in welding joints & in turn sought the opinion of ABT as well. Unfortunately my car has the same problem even now. Even though I appreciate the effort put in by KARE TRANS - Authorised Maruti Service Centre, the problem still stays and they consider it to be a manufacturing defect, and they advised me to cut & weld the chassis / body to rectify the problem but as it’s a new car I am against for their statement. I don’t want my car to go as a Scrap during warranty period.

Since my vehicle is still under the WARRANTY, I request you to look into and Replace the vehicle urgently as the problem cannot be rectified without cutting & welding the body / chassis. I would appreciate your immediate response on the same.

I have a small child and a working wife. This is too much for me to handle. I am sure that Maruti is Topping JD Power rankings due to excellence in satisfying customers & sorting out their problem. Even when people adviced me to take Legal route, I felt it's better to appeal to you directly. I do have the confidence you would look in to this matter and sort out my problem by Replacing my car as early as Possible. Looking forward to get a Permanent solution.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Helena Susan paul.
Phone:09894675685
(Tamilnadu - Trichy)

Our Vehicle No. GJ 17 C 9835 Maruti Omni 8 seater
Purchasing from Amar car, Gorva, Vadodara.
Dt. of Purchase - st February 2007
Chasis No. - 816591, Eng.No. - 3718866
Regular Service
Our complain - Conductor switch of LPG gas/Petrol is not available in Gujarat of your dealer i.e. cargo motor, amar motor, kiran motor etc. in gujarat.
please availability of this switch shortyly and immediately.
and no responce for you. I am contact to consumer form. please back replay in 3 days.
From
Imtiyaj A Rehman Sujela, Vali faliya No.3, Godhra. PMS (Gujarat) Out Contact No. 099246 99682, 099664 23932
Tamhane

Dear Chairman,

Sub: Phasing out Maruti-800 and Omni

Referring to news item in news papers many of owners will be disheartened by the news .

It is not understood as to how NANO will cope up with Euro IV norms being two stroke engine !!

Why can't Maruti think on this line or sale Maruti 800 / Omani with LPG kit

Tamhane

=======================================
It is not working !!

An error occurred on the server when processing the URL.
Please contact the system administrator at webmaster@maruti.co.in
rocky

i have sx4 it is great i have no problum it's sport vehicle enjoy yaar...
sunny

i want to buy swift. but the waiting list is very long i hope maruti will increase their production
S Muralikrishnan Maruti Suzuki  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

The Chairman
Maruti Udyog Ltd

Re: Maruti Car Swift, Registration No.WB 06 4726, purchased on 12/08/2008 from your authorized dealer, Machino Techno, Kolkata under the Hire Purchase Scheme from HDFC BANK. got damaged due to manufacturing defect.

With reference to the above, I would like to bring to your kind notice with deep heart that while I was driving on 24/11/2008 at 12:00 PM, I suddenly noticed that smoke was coming out from the car over the place inside as well as outside the car, the car was filled up completely with thick smoke, driver and myself was almost suffocating to death, in spite of our repeated trying anxiously, tried to open the door, but the central locking system failed and the doors could not be opened. Somehow with great difficulty, I tried to switch off the car and pulled out the key, in spite of that, the engine was racing with great speed and sound and the smoke was coming with more force inside as well as outside the car. We were almost suffocating to death due the smoke, at that time a huge public as well as police gathered outside and they managed to pull my driver and me out of the car through the window. Police as well as the public, with great difficulty, opened the bonnet of the car and disconnected the battery, then only the engine stopped. In the meantime, we noticed the whole of mechanical parts were burnt out and damaged beyond our imagination. The cooler tank also bursted and diesel and mobil started flowing through the exhaust. Public as well as the police asked us to go away from the car as it might burst and cause damage to human life.

I called up immediately your authorized service dealer ( Motorkrat ) , where I normally get my car serviced. After a detailed inspection of the damaged car, they expressed their inability to repair the car as it was damaged beyond the capacity of their expertise and hence they suggested, they would like to send the car to the dealer from where I had purchased. Your will appreciate that there is some serious manufacturing defect due to which this accident took place and this accident could have caused loss of human life and injury to the people on the streets.

For your kind information, I have a very high opinion about your company, as well as your product, we as well as my family and my friends always go in for your branded product for your Goodwill and Service Excellence to the valued customer. Trust you will look into the case very seriously and do the needful immediately without any delay as I am mentally very much depressed and harassed and inconvenienced as I am not able to use my car, because of the accident. Almost everyday, I use my car for more than 100 kilometers for a day. In the absence of the car, I have to spend a lot of money on public transport like taxis and hired cars. And this is also hampering my professional work where I am working as s Senior Executive.

This is all because of Deficiency in Service due to product with manufacturing defect for which you will be held responsible.
s muralikrishnan Maruti Suzuki  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I am really disgusted. I was called by Mr. Amit Adhikary of Machino Techno regarding my car. I am amazed to find out that he is trying to project that the problem was there ealier. wanted to bring to your notice that Mr/. Adhikary inspected the car before taking car. At that point of time my car did not have any issues except some dent and mark.

Now after keeping the car for more that two days he is claiming that my car"s excaust pipe., oil box have broken. I am damm sure that the car was ok when I had given.

If some damage happens when the car is getting repaired thats is not my fault.

More over I have been a loyal customer of maruti since 2001.Nobody till date has not spoken or illbehaved with me that I faced today. When I refused to admit that the damages had not been there, I was told that I should take back my car.
s.murali krishnan Maruti Suzuki  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I have given my car for repair for more that a month. I have no clue or any update about the same. Is this the way maruti works. Every time I call up I hear that spare parts not there. Why the company manufactures a car which has no spare parts.

My complaint No. is Fwd: compliant no. 2887890307
s muralikrishnan Maruti Suzuki  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Yet again the same complaint. I got my car back on 07.01.10. and yesterday the same problem occured again.
nitesh_gupta Maruti Suzuki  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I purchased Maruti Suzuki Swift Dezire on 5/04/2010 from Kapico Motors, Chennai. after just 2 months from the purchase of the vehicle , i started facing starting problems in my vehicle. if i switch off my car and then switch it on the ignistion wont start. i had called up maruti on raod service several times and they told me that the starter was not working and can be replaced under warranty. i was left this problem for more than 3 days and then the kapico mariti took my car for repair telling me that i lll receive the veicle the same day in the evening. after that i received my vehicle after 3 - 4 days . this type of service and defect was not expected from mariti. Why should be there any defect in the cars manufactured. Please compnosate me for my time loss and work held up due to this inappropriate defect from maruti.

Vehicle no : Tn 04 ae 7623
Owner name : Thirupathy Steels

Thanking you,
Nitesh Gupta
N Mar 14, 2011 by
Pankaj Barot Maruti Suzuki  - Gujarat, India

I have purchased a Alto in july 2009 from M /S Starline cars Mehsana North gujarat . Having chasis no. 1432693 Engine no. 3703880 model AR Lxi. having completed 3 services. Since my first free service i made it a point to bring it to the notice of service centre that there is a problem with rear wheelss movement. It was jerking slightly but no attention was paid. Now the quantum of jerks is increased and I was told that there is a problem in the rear rib of wheels from factory itself. My car had hardly running 13000 kms. It is really disheartning that despite my constant effort to bring this to the notice of authorised service stations vide Star line Mototrs at Mehsana and Nanda Motors at Kalol. No centre pay due heed to my complaint and now thing has come to such a pass that I havr to ground my car. is anybody listening to it at MARUTI SUZUKI !
N May 25, 2011 by
tanvyr Suzuki India  - Karnataka, India

MANUFACTURING DEFECT - Suzuki

Respected sir,
Im Tanveer G K
Bangalore
mob: 9845895134

I purchased a SUZUKI ACCESS scooter from Millers Suzuki Vasant Nagar bangalore on 5th Feb 2011.after two weeks a annoying sound started while accelarting ,
In Service center they told its a clutch bell probelm and its been replaced , again after one week the sound started and this time the service center person told first the replaced the Bell and now they have changed Belt ,
for 8-9days there was no sound ,
Then Again the same irritating sound has been started
while giving to second service i have clearly told them about the probelm and they told me that he will look after under his supervision and while taking the delivery when i checked with him he told me that this time they have changed entire part and assured me that there will be no problem , i also told him that im going Escalate if the problem exist , he casually replied that its a Manufacturing defect if u escalate they will ask us to change part that;s it, now i am facing the same problem ,the problem is started the same day of service ,

I want to know if it's really a clutchbell problem ,Then y it has even after changing clutch bell ,

I need a solution for this

if the same problem starts in future : is amount going to be refunded ?

i here by want to take a strict action against it.please do look into the issue and make justice with it .now vehicle is on warranty period

vehicle detail and service centre deatail given below

vehicle : suzuki access