MCD Complaint - illegal construction

pawan satija

We are residence of A & C block Mansa Ram Park Uttam Nagar New Delhi.

This is to bring to your notice that is illegal construction bein held at C-72 Ms. Asha Rani,Mansa Ram Park Uttam Nagar. We having 20 ft road but maximum is covered by them. Shocking is this that the road are cover by MCD material they got all things around the area. Now renovation is going on and they covering some more road area. Every body having problem, while crossing her home.

Our problem is illegal construction and we cannot cross by car easily after a wide road.

We are expecting some serious action against the same.

Comments

N Oct 17, 2013 by
harindersaini

Best Review
It is for your kind information that I (Harinder Prashad Saini) am the residence of H. No. T-502, Gali No.-1, Prem Nagar, Near Gaushala, New Delhi-110008.
I have filed a complaint against Mr. Naushad Ali regarding the illegal and unauthorized construction to following officers on 09th Oct, 2013:
1. Chairman M.C.D. (Smt. Shayam Bala)
2. Deputy Mayor M.C.D.
3. M.C.D. Councilor (Dr. Bhim Singh Sharma)
I am extremely shocked that No action is taken till date against this; So, I requested you to look into the matter as soon as possible.

(Harinder Prashad Saini)
Mob: 9971479160
Gandhi Illegal Hunters  - India

illegal constrution - Illegal Construction

illegal construction
I am the resident of A-10block uttam nager 110059.For past 5 month there is illegal construction carried out by 4 ground floor flat owners a-11 of that area these people have illegallay captuted entire full space behind there house blocking the entire street which is made for all local residence for moving here and there, Due to that all 1st floor residents of that line(which are mostly old people and tenants) have to forcably used the front road which always busy due to heavy flow of traffic to enter their flats.More over children of 1st floor residents can not play in the back street which is coverd by iron sheets by these people.Inspite of so many complains againsi them no any action has been taken so far.It seems that these 5 Gd floor people have strong political influence as in entire whole C5D block no one have dared to capture full space behind their houses that whole street is blocked.
I request you to take neccessary action against these 5 Gd floor flat owners who have the made the life misrable for the 1st floor residents as well as other local public to not allowing to use the street which is a govt land.
With kind Regards:
Gandhi ji
Read comments
More MCD complaints
RAJEEV BHATIA MCD Complaint  - India

illigal cunstruction - illigal cunstruction

Illegal Construction in DDA Flat legalised by MCD in ROHINI.

I had lodged a complaint against illegal construction carried out by Mr Arora, ground Floor, A-3/161, Rohini sec-17, New Delhi to MCD Rohini, MCD Vigilance, MCD Commissioner Town Hall, Public Grievance Cell, Lt Governor.
Our Flats are DDA Flats.
The ill-legal construction carried out by Mr. Arora is projecting dangerously in front of my entrance of my house; I stay on the 1ST Floor, and Mr. Arora directly on Ground Floor, that is right front my Flat. He uses this flat as ladies cosmetic and juice shop.
This is a Illegal Construction, because of this shop, we no have parking, and we facing a problem to up and down to our home. It also infringed upon my right to air and light. This ill-legal construction carried out by Mr. Arora is a great nuisance to my life; it is giving me a lot of mental stress and had taken peace out of my life. I have brought this to the notice of all the MCD Officers,

Yours faithfully
Rajeev
Ravi Kumar MCD Complaint  - India

illegal construction, illegal water borings - mcd, water dept, police dept

There are several unauthorized constructions under progress on “Ward # 1” ( Near Canara bank, Between Mother diary and Bhagvati hospital) at Mehrauli. Construction material is being dumped on residential Roads (that jams the traffic all the time), illegal water borings have been digged & whole residential living is highly noisy & polluted, there is no space left of residents.
We find it hard to believe that such illegal activities happening at mega level, less than one KM from Police office, are happening without involvement of corrupt police team. After many police complaints, still no action had been taken.
We request you to please take appropriate action immediately. Please help us to make our neighborhood safe and clean for our kids.
Thank you .

Residents of Mehrauli
vinay pathak Residence  - India

illegal construction & residence extension - Residence

Respected Sir

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THERE IS AN ILLEGAL EXTENSION AND CONSTRUCTION GOING AT BK-80, shalimar bagh NEW DELHI 110088, WITH THE HELP OF LOCAL MDC PEOPLE.
MOREOVER, WHENEVER THE CASE IS UPLIFTED BETWEEN THEM LOCAL RESIDENTS, THEY ALWAYS THREATEN US BY USING THEIR LINKS.

PLEASE KINDLY TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST THEM OR WE NEED TO TAKE THIS MATTER TO MEDIA FOR THE SAME & THE LAZINESS OF YOUR DEPTT.

THANKING YOU
YOUR'S FAITHFULLY
Vinay
gagan_bedi Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - India

illegal contruction without map - MCD

Sardar Surinder Singh Bedi R/o S-1, OLD MAHABIR NAGAR, NEW DELHI is doing construction of complete 1st floor. Which is illegal and without map. I request you to look into it and take appropriate action.

I further request you to keep my identity secret.

Thanks and Regards,
BAL DEV SINGH Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - India

I wish to informed you 40/17 manhore kunj gautam Nagar new delhi-49 is doing construction of complete 3rd floor. Which is illegal and without map. I request you to look into it and take appropriate action.
I am given also 2 complaints kindly take care of this matter because we are facing this building lots off problems
I further request you to keep my identity secret.

Thanks and Regards,
Naim Khan MCD Complaint  - India

Line Dead - Bharat construction

Sir my net connection on no- (05224069917) is temprerly dead please open my connection and send ur man for collecting ur bill amount. but before this tell me how much bill are pending for me.
anil kumar MCD Complaint  - India

inliggal building contractsion - mcd geeta coloney

Dear sir my residental area in shakar pur i am living
H-33 and my never bulding H-32 is inliggle contrastion on flat so please stop the contration full address H-32 Gali No-3 & 4 Near Sanjay Prak Subzi Mandi Shakar Pur Opp Indian Halal Meat Shop.
R KADNI MCD Complaint  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

back option - mansa Agencies

26.03.10
We are not getting Back option on the web page ( usually in the left top corner of the page in Green arow)

Pls sujest us to get the option
Best Regards,
Kadni,
Manasa Agencies
shveta.wadhwa Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - Delhi, India

MCD Complaint - MCD

We have continuous sepage coming through the ceiling of both our bathrooms in Kalkaji Extn. I've been asking the landlord to get the same fixed for the past 6 years. However he's not paying any heed to the same. Three years ago I got everything fixed for my portion, but again the POP is falling off the roof and fell on me the last time.
Incase the cement also starts falling as was the case 3 years ago, it can be fatal & life threatning. Please take immediate action against the man
gagan_deep216 MCD Complaint  - Central Delhi, Delhi, India

dog - balbir

Dog catcher team
Hi Sir/Madam, My name is Balbir. I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem in payar lal bhawan ram nagar, New Delhi - 110055 between bakshi tv and hamraj tv shop strear areas people facing in these days. Sir, there is a dog who has very bad smell and there hairs falls always, her hairs is fall every where, her breath is moving all around us; my father has asthama problem so he has suffer lot of difficultes,.....

Balbir
ddaflats@yahoo.com Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - Delhi, India

Illegal construction and parking problem - MCD

On the behalf of DDA flats,tilak nagar,near community centre near Durga mata mandir.I want to complaint you that in our localty the resident of A-24A is extend illegally 10 feet in L shpe (5 feet gallery both ide,5 feet wheel cart both side)which causes a major problem of Parking.And he also have his Juice shop outside our locality if any lady is standing over there then he use abusive language for her.And he also served Liquor to drinkers with Juice daily..His wife is also use abusive language with the children who playig in front of his home..If anyone park his/her vehicle in front of his Flats then he puntured tyres of that car.

I hope you will heard our problem and take necessary action towards it.

Thanking you]
DDA FLATS
TILAK NAGAR
bramhashiromani Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - Delhi, India

MY REGIDENCE IS F.NO-680 SEC-A6 PKT-7 NARELA DELHI-40. I COMPLAINT MANY TIMES IN YOUR OFFICE AT SEC-A6 PKT-7 NARELA FOR VACCINATION MALARIA OF DENGUE, BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE TOWARDS HIM. THAT IS THE REGION MY WIFE & MY SON WAS SUFFAR FORM DENGUE .
KINDLY DO SOME NEED FULL ACTION .
MOBILE-9560649139, , 9811850039
F.NO-680 SEC-A6 PKT-7
NARELA
DELHI-110040
Devender Kaur MCD Complaint  - Central Delhi, Delhi, India

illegal construction - 50-c, dda flat, pandav nagar, new delhi-8

I want to file a complaint against illegal construction carried out by the home owner(II nd) Floor, 50-C, dda flat, pandav nager, new delhi-8. Our Flats are DDA Flats.The ill-legal construction carried out by thi guy is projecting dangerously in front of my entrance of my house, Our tenents stay on the Ground Floor, and this guy on Second Floor, that is right above our Flat.
This is a great threat to my life and my property. It also infringed upon my right to air and light . This is giving me alot of mental stress and had taken peace out of my life. I want MCD to take action aganist this guy and stop the ill-legal constrution right away.

Hum RAVI NAGAR niwaasi NEW DELHI 110018 illeigal conctruction se bahut pareshaan hai quiki logo ne siddi gali me nikaal rakhi hai
or gali me SEWER ke main hol khule hai or ayei din SEWER blocked rehte hai
PLEASE HELP ME
N Jan 4, 2011 by
sanjay sachdeva

COMPLAINT OF ILLIGAL CONSTRUCTIONS

We are residence of Radhey Shyam Park, Gali Ration Wali, Street No.6, Delhi-110051

This is to bring to your notice that is illegal construction bein held at House No. 54, Gali Ration Wali, Radhey Shyam Park, (Parwana Road) Delhi-110051

The owner of this property is a B.S.E.S. Officer, and his making 4 story building with basement in this area, we are sending complaint so many times to M.C.D. Geeta Colony office, and M.C.D. Lajpat Nagar Office.
some M.C.D. Official, and Delhi Police Official taken bribes.

Our problem is illegal construction in the area, everybody having problem, while daily very noicely voice by the Building material trucks, labur, drill machine, stone cutter machine etc.

We are expecting some serious action against the same.

copy to: 1. Commissioner (Municipal Corporation of Delhi.)
2. Municipal Corporation of Delhi Vigilance Department.
3. Lieutenant Governer (Tajender Khanna)
4. Commissioner of Police, (Delhi Police Headquarter)

N Jan 24, 2011 by
jatav MCD Complaint  - Delhi, North Delhi, Delhi, India

illegal construction - Danger Of Building Taj Apartments

I want to say that our Building is not constructed on pillars &
Mr Dabas of Flat No. 61 , Taj Apartments, Sector-15, Rohini has removed all the major walls on which the building was lying. He has done that to increase the size of rooms. He is posing a threat to whole building & the life of occupants are in danger, perhaps he can sell later on to make huge profits.
N Jan 31, 2011 by
SHEELA KUMARI Illegal Hunters  - DELHI(NORTH DELHI, North Delhi, Delhi, India

ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION - INLIGAL CONSTRCTION

DEAR SIR;
I want to informed u M C D departmen that {H. NO A-443 NEHRU VIHAR NEAR TIMARPUT DELHI-110054) me avedh (INLIGAL) tareke se 5th floor bnaya jaa rhat hai jo GOVRMENT KE RUALS KE AGAINST HAI'. NEHRU VIHAR NEAR TIMARPUT DELHI-110054 JO KI DDA COLONEY HAI . fir bhi yaaha kaam jooro se chal rha hai . I WANT TO SAY THAT PLZ U TACKE AN ACTION FASTLEY.. THANKU
N Feb 6, 2011 by
editorkattusatya MCD Complaint  - North West Delhi, Delhi, India

Illegal construction - Voice of people

I am the resident of the Rohini sector 15 Janta Flats builders mafia of
the area construct buildings, in the entire area which cause become a
tragic conditions in entire locality Builders & MCD official nexus strong
over here but nobody take action against with them. Kindly take this
matter seriously.