MCS Ltd. [Sardar Sarovar Bonds] - Redemption of Deep Discount Bonds

Pratibha Aggarwal
Sir/Madam,

I , Pratibha Aggarwal , a holder of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd. Deep Discount Bond have not received any intimation regarding redemption of the said bonds. My details are as under:

1. Regd. Folio No. - SN243595

2. Cert. No. - 191659

3. No. of Bonds - 1

You are requested to please forward the necessary details and the documents needed for the redemption of Bond by registerd post/courier on my address as mentioned below as early as possible.

thanking you.

Pratibha Aggarwal
Vikas Apartments F-2 (1st Floor),
34/1 East Punjabi Bagh,
New Delhi - 110026.

Comments

Redemption of Deep Discount Bonds
Sir/Madam,

I, Vimal Krishan Dobhal, a holder of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd. Deep Discount Bond have not received any intimation regarding redemption of the said bonds. My details are as under:

1. Regd. Folio No. - SN237638

Panchkula
Haryana

August 8, 2009 REMINDER September 07, 2009

The Registrar
Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd.
Registered Office: Block No 12, Ist Floor,
New Sachivalaya Complex
Gandhi Nagar, Gujrat
382 010,

Re: Non Receipt of Form 16-A (TDS Certificate) – Deep Discount Bond
Folio No 449967 Distinctive No 459993 to 459993 dated 10-06-1995 in name Virender Gupta- Amount of Tax Rs 4779.00

In reference to above I request to submit that maturity value of the said Deep Discount Bond was paid to me vide warrant no 182055 dated 05-02-2009. A sum of Rs 4779.00 has been deducted as TDS . I have not received TDS certificate till date in this regard.

As I have to file my income tax returns for the financial year ended 31.3.2009, I require this certificate.

I request you to kindly send me the required TDS certificate at the earliest possible.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Virender Gupta

CC: MCS Limited,
101, Shatdal Complex,
Opp. Bata Show Room,
Ashram Road,
Ahmedabad – 380 009.
This is for your information in the matter with a request to get the needful done immediately.

I HAVE SARDAR SAROVAR NARMADA NIGAM LIMITED AND LIKE TO SEND TO MCS LIMITED. FOLIO No 622876, DISTINCTIVE No 676157. NUMBER OF BOND ONE ONLY. I LIKE TO KNOW WHAT DOCUMENTS I HAVE TO ATTACH. MAHESH AMBAT, KERALA, maheshambat@yahoo.com

I have not received any intimation regarding the redumption of ssnnl deep discount bonds. what is the procedure and the documents required for redumption of bonds.
D
ansul

my folio no. is -127168. & Distinctive no. is -35778, No. of Bonds -1, category type ---- Deep Discount Bond,
sir i request pls tell me redemption process for this bonds. becz that is issue date is--- 24/10/1995...
D
Ansul

I, Ansul bansal, a holder of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd. Deep Discount Bond have not received any intimation regarding redemption of the said bonds. My details are as under:

1. Regd. Folio No. - SN127168

2. Cert. No. - 35778

Thanking you.

l am giving the details:Certificate No:289500.Registered folio
number:SN316090.Distinctive Nos:289500-289500
If you need any further details please let me know.My mobile number is
9831752040.
please let me know how i can redeem my bonds

Redemption of Deep Discount Bonds
Sir/Madam,

I, RAJIV TAYAL, a holder of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd. Deep Discount Bond have not received any intimation regarding redemption of the said bonds. My details are as under:

1. Regd. Folio No. - SN241450

D-37 INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
ALIGARH UP. 202001
PH: 0571-2406580
CELL: 09837255124

I have received reminder from your office towarads redemption of 17.50 Non- Convertible Bonds. I would like to inform you i am unable to trace out my original bond certficate and hence not able to send it for redemption. Kindly let me know the process for obtainng a duplicate certificate from your office.

My Folio No. is 15865
No. of Bond is 1(one)

Nirupama B. Gandhi.

Folio No.L/F;408990 Distinctive no410109-410109 certificate no 410109.
Please advise how to get these redeemed.
Thanks and regards
Janak Bhatia
A-23 Sector -40
Noida (U.P)
9811324741 01204350811

dear sir,
sub:-non receipt of redemtion amount of Deep Discount Bond of SSNL folio no. sd 490409, certificate no:-716149, distinctive no:-510724- 510724. in the name of kamal sen .
the original bond certificte already send to your end . But, we haven’t received our redemption amount yet. It is requested to please look into the matter and arrange to send the Cheque of redemption amount at the address in your records. confirming by email adress kamalsen2010@yahoo.in
Thanking you in advance for your co-operation in the matter.
kamal sen

LF NO 280195 SR NO 398277
My Name Binod Prasad

LF NO 280195 SR NO 398277

PAN NO AQBPP8135A

MY BANK A/C NO 5461 BANK OF INDIA ADITYAPUR BRANCH 831013004

dear sir,
sub:-non receipt of redemtion amount of Deep Discount Bond of SSNL folio noLF NO 280195 SR NO 398277, Binod Prasad
the original bond certificte already send to your end . But, we haven’t received our redemption amount yet. It is requested to please look into the matter and arrange to send the Cheque of redemption amount at the address in your records. confirming by email adress vinodprasad1964@gmail.com
Kindly letus to know our present status about our case,
Thanking you in advance for your co-operation in the matter.

DEAR SIR.

I HAVE BEEN ALLOTED ONE DEEP DISCOUNT BOND CERTIFICATE DISTINCTIVE NO 240215 DT 07-01-1995 WHICH WILL BE MATURED ON 11-01-2014

IT HAS BEEN HEARED THAT YOU HAVE ISSUED SOME CIRCULAR TO REDEEM THE DEBENTURES BEFORE THE DUE DATE, WHICH I HAVE NOT RECEIVED YE.

HOWEVER I WISH TO IS ENCASH THE BOND ONLY ON MATURITY IE ON 17-01-2014, IF THERE IS ANY COMPULSORY REDUMPTION BEFORE THE MATURITY DATE FROM YOUR END, YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SEND US ANY OFFICIAL FORMATS OR PROCEDURES IF ANY TO GET THE MONEY SAFE

YOURS FAITHFULLY

RAJKUMAR RAI
QR NO 54/1-2 ROAD NO 15 ADITYAPUR 1
JAMSHEDPUR

DEAR SIR.

I HAVE BEEN ALLOTED ONE DEEP DISCOUNT BOND CERTIFICATE DISTINCTIVE NO Deep Discount Bond of SSNL folio noLF NO 280195 SR NO 398277, Binod Prasad
WHICH WILL BE MATURED ON 11-01-2014

YOURS FAITHFULLY
MOBILE NO 9234611347

I want to redempt my deep discount bond no.30382 registered folio no. SN372065 certificate no.362181.

please tell me about the procedure. and where to send my documents.

Thanking You,

Rahul Gupta
4/2694, Gali no.5, Behari colony, Shahdara, Delhi-110032
9999115589.

I want to redeem my deep discount bond no.366656 registered folio no. SN449719 certificate no.459709.

and what amount i will get.????

please tell me about the procedure. and where to send my documents.

Thanking You,

I have received your communication bearing No.L/F: 231496 BOND : 0000001 SRL-ND: 21487 dated 02/03/2010 on 25th March, 2010 regarding requirement of Permanent Account Number for TDS on Interest on Deep Discount Bond of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd.

Please find below my Permanent Account Number for doing the needful.

PAN No.AFDPK6438G
Name: Mahesh Kumar
Mobile : 9871294879

Address: BF/2A DDA Flat, Munirka, New Delhi-110067

I am holder of one Narmada Bond vide Folio number 266730. My PAN number as required by you is AEVPN5130P

My sister Sony is also holder of another bond vide Folio number 226493

Address of both -
C-200, Model Town,
Karnal, Haryana - 132001

Kindly let me know status of Bonds and what is the redemption status as per high court and SEBI rulings.

MCS Ltd. [Sardar Sarovar Bonds] - Redemption of Deep Discount Bonds