Micromax A60 - Low quality set and poor warranty service

Sohelku08 on Jul 19, 2012
I am Sohel from Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh. I purchased Micromax A60 phone, the first android phone of micromax, on 15.10.2011. IMEL no. of my phone is 910556000642744 and S/N: ZTEA600810100F94C. But it seemed to me that it is the biggest wrongdoing in my life. It was very painful experience of being MICROMAX'S Customer. My phone was troubled with its speaker and hardware by 25.04.2012. I went to the nearest so called service center. I left my handset on that day in the customer service center. They informed me that the phone was returned to me within two weeks. But I have not got back my phone so far. The customer service center’s representative informs me that I’ll be returned my set within a week. But this week is about just like three months. What type of fraud it is! The customer service center are conning the people as the name of service just like me. They just deceit the people by supplying the low quality handset of micromax. They said me that it was a hardware problem and this hardware will be brought from India. But this is not happened in three months. There are some queries of me. They are as follows-
• Why was my handset kept in service center for a long period?
• Is there are any rule about the long time repair?
• Will I wait infinite time for my hand set?
• Why do you supply this product in Bangladeshi market without giving available warranty service?
• What have to be done to get my money back?
• Why are the service managers not punished by their behaviors?
• What time is needed for getting a hardware from India in the modern age?
• How long is to be waited?
Please do something for me. I want to get back my phone as quick as possible. I have seen these types of problems in case of micromax set and fervently want to say that please avoid micromax sets and keeping well.

Comments

N Mar 7, 2011 by
bindasrob Micromax A60  - Delhi, India

poor service - Micro max A60

I had bought micromax A60 mobile handset on 17th of January and in the period of 1 month and 20 days and in this duration i had faced many problems with my handset, 3 times i had visited service center but again and again i am facing problems with my handset, i asked them for replacing my handset or having cash back but they denied for this. And were telling there is no procedure.. i just want to say that i had fed up with the company and their service i want cash back in any case because if the handset is having so many problems in 1.5 months then how can i rely for a long period satisfaction...

Robin Swaroop
N Apr 8, 2011 by
dssravi Micromax  - Tamil Nadu, India

poor quality of service - Micromax

I gave my Micromax Q5 mobile for service on February 24,2011 and today is April 09,2011 still i have not received my mobile and they are not responding at all. They just say that mobile has been sent to delhi and has not yet returned. All the micromax mobile with track ball needs to be serviced twice within the warranty period. When they is such problem with these mobiles their sales has to be banned.
N May 12, 2011 by
vipinkuril Micromax  - Tamil Nadu, India

i have purchase micromaxe x600 in jan 2011. right now i have face charging problem bcz when i have plugged in charged then mobile was show bad charging. so i have face more problem bcz my mob has been switch off. so please suggest me that what can i do?
N May 12, 2011 by
Ranjannayak Micromax A60  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

New mobile handset goes to Auto-Off Mode - Micromax A60

I had taken New Micromaxx A60 mobile handset on 16April2011, but after 5th day Mobile power off automatically. I had gone to Service Center, but the had told they will repair it. But my question is how can new mobile can be reapired, why not I am getting replacement.

Ramjilal Verma,
A May 12, 2011 by
Ranjannayak Micromax A60  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Ramjilal Verma,
N Aug 26, 2011 by
Prasanna Sp Micromax A60  - Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India

Phone is not repaired since two months - Micromax A60

I gave my micromax A60 for touch screen service ..... i used it just for 25 days and gave for repair but two months gone they didnt gave the handset ... micromax waste service and handset ... no replacement too .
N Nov 4, 2011 by
PRATAP KUMAR.m Micromax A60  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

undue delay in service - Micromax A60

SIR,
I GAVE MY MICROMAX A60 TO UNIVERCELL,AYANAVARAM BRANCH WITH A COMPLAINT OF BATTERY POWER STAND AND SOFTWARE PROBLEM AND AUTOMATIC SWITCH OFF ON 18-10-11. BUT I DIDN'Y GET MY MOBILE YET. INSPITE OF REPEATED VISITS,THEY KEEP POSTPONDING THE DELIVERY.
NOTE:THE MOBILE DEVICE WAS BOUGHT IN UNIVERCELL,AYANAVARAM BRANCH ONLY ON 1-9-11.
REGARDS PRATAP KUMAR
CONTACT NO: 9677151892
N May 3, 2012 by
aaankit A 60 / Micromax  - Uttar Pradesh, India

hang - A 60 / micromax

my self sachine gupta, I have a in warrenty Micromax A60 mobile. Mobile creating an problem of no charing indication. .I submitted my moblie to service centre on 20/04/2012 reparing and Service centre person told me that he will take one month for repair my mobileand do not any responce Service centre.. He call me again & again and i hope my complain discuss as soon as ....
Your service centar name--- firozabad
Please contact me on - +91 8923108954
purchase mobile soap --- ramvani communication, agra
reguard --- sachin gupta,
baje bali gali , makkhanpur (firozabad)
A Jul 19, 2012 by
Sohelku08

All of us should avoid this type of conned handset company Micromax. I have already returned back 11 customers from buying Micromax handsets. i think everybody will follow me.

Micromax A60 - Low quality set and poor warranty service