I am Sohel from Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh. I purchased Micromax A60 phone, the first android phone of micromax, on 15.10.2011. IMEL no. of my phone is 910556000642744 and S/N: ZTEA600810100F94C. But it seemed to me that it is the biggest wrongdoing in my life. It was very painful experience of being MICROMAX'S Customer. My phone was troubled with its speaker and hardware by 25.04.2012. I went to the nearest so called service center. I left my handset on that day in the customer service center. They informed me that the phone was returned to me within two weeks. But I have not got back my phone so far. The customer service center’s representative informs me that I’ll be returned my set within a week. But this week is about just like three months. What type of fraud it is! The customer service center are conning the people as the name of service just like me. They just deceit the people by supplying the low quality handset of micromax. They said me that it was a hardware problem and this hardware will be brought from India. But this is not happened in three months. There are some queries of me. They are as follows-
• Why was my handset kept in service center for a long period?
• Is there are any rule about the long time repair?
• Will I wait infinite time for my hand set?
• Why do you supply this product in Bangladeshi market without giving available warranty service?
• What have to be done to get my money back?
• Why are the service managers not punished by their behaviors?
• What time is needed for getting a hardware from India in the modern age?
• How long is to be waited?
Please do something for me. I want to get back my phone as quick as possible. I have seen these types of problems in case of micromax set and fervently want to say that please avoid micromax sets and keeping well.