minda battery - battery problem

vsurve on Oct 23, 2011
I am purchasing 2 Wheeler motorcycle from Yamha, Thane in month of May, After 2 month continue problem raised in battery. I am launched complaint in august 2011, But no one call me. I am very upset for your service.

Model : SZ Yamha

9920808680

Comments

vindhyabajaj Minda Batteries  - Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India

warranty replacement in varanasi - Minda Batteries

Being as subdealerof bajajautoltdmany customers facing replacement of batteriesfrom last four months due to non availbility of batteries at minda stockist in varanasi . every day we are facing the customers annoyance you are requested please provide the same.
mr. raj bahadur choudhary minda battery  - Patna, Patna, Bihar, India

CUS PURCHASED THE VEH. FROM KARLO AUTOMOBILES (P.) LTD. (MARUTI AUTHORISED DEALER) ON 26/05/2010. BUT JUST AFTER THE 6 MONTHS BATTERY STARTED HAVING PROBLEM. THIS IS THE 3RD COMPAINT AGAINST MINDA BATTERY WHICH WE ARE FACING. THE CUS. IS VERY ANNOYED AS HIS SON IS ADMIT IN THE HOSPITAL. MINDA BATTERY HAS A CORPORATE TIE-UP WITH MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD. AND BECAUSE OF THE POOR RESPONES OF MINDA BATTERY MARUTI'S NAME IS FALLING DAY BY DAY WHICH IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. WE EVEN ASK FOR THE SERVICE BATTERY BUT MR. SUSHIL MISHRA REFUSED TO GIVE.( MR. SUSHIL MISHRA IS THE SERVICE MANAGER OF MINDA BATTERY. PATNA). THE DETAIL OF THE CUSTOMER IS AS FOLLOWS:
CUS. NAME - MR. RAJ BAHADUR CHOUDHARY
VEH. REGD. NO. - BR01AV-7153
CHASSIS NO.- 1646356
ENGINE NO.- 4402682
BATTERY NO. - MINDA/10052000
JAIN HEMANT minda battery  - Patna, Patna, Bihar, India

MY VEHICLE REGISTRATION NO. IS- UP80BQ1900 & CHASSIS NO. -141884
I WAS PURCHASED THIS VEHICLE 16-JULY-2010 .THROUGH MADHUSUDAN MOTORS PVT LTD. AGRA.
MY VEHICLE BATTERY MAKE MINDA, BATTERY BATCH CODE NO. IS 58926
MY BATTERY IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. SO I WANT TO CHANGE MY BATTERY IN WARRATY.
SO KINDLY ATTENED THIS PROBLEM VERY SERIOUSLY.
THANKS & REGARDS
SUSHIL KUMAR
AGRA
Rajneesh9523 minda battery  - Punjab, India

I HAVE PURCHASED THE VEH. FROM HIRA AUTOMOBILES pATIALA PUNJAB. (MARUTI AUTHORISED DEALER) ON 12/05/2010. BUT JUST AFTER THE 7 MONTHS BATTERY STARTED HAVING PROBLEM. . MINDA BATTERY HAS A CORPORATE TIE-UP WITH MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD. AND BECAUSE OF THE POOR RESPONES OF MINDA BATTERY AS WELL AS HIRA AUTOMOBILE PATIALA MARUTI'S NAME IS FALLING DAY BY DAY. I HAVE REGISTER MY COMPLAINT ON 18/12/2010 BUT TILL NOW THEY ARE JUST TELLING WE HAVE NO BATTERY IN STOCK AND YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR 2 OR 3 DAYS BUT AFTER 15 DAYS THEY DID NOT PROVIDE ME BATTERY.

RAJNEESH
N Jan 15, 2011 by
swapnil soni minda battery  - Patna, Patna, Bihar, India

MINDA BATTERY DEALER
S.F. BATTERY BHAGWANGANJ SAGAR (M.P)
MR.DEEPESH JAIN-990700435
SIR
MINDA BATTERY DEALER TO UNDER WARRANTY REPLACE TO BATTERY THIS CUSTOMER, BUT NEW REPLACEMENT TO BATTERY CHARGE TO CUSTOMER AS 100 RS. SO PLEASE CHECK THIS MATER..

THIS MATER TO CALL US MR. DEEPAK (ASSTT.MANAGER MINDA) MOB.992601450 NO RECPONSE THIS MATER, SO PLEASE CHECK THIS MATER.

THANKS DATE-15/01/2011

SWAPNIL SONI (WORK SHOP MANAGER)
Email id- d10720@baldealer.com
mob. 9926392926
Shashank Auto Marketing
Sagar (MP)
N Jan 20, 2011 by
Harshad.more MINDA  - Santacruz, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

No Replacement of Battery - MINDA

My Yamaha R15 bike (MH02-BW-9052) facing problem with battery. I have already registered a complaint (CM201012160082) with Minda AutoCare Limited on 16th Dec 2010. I called Minda customer care six times but they have only one answer ' battery is not available'. My bike is not operational since 16 Dec 2010
A Jan 28, 2011 by
rahulaswanibpl minda battery  - Patna, Patna, Bihar, India

MINDA is WORST
same issues with poor quality of minda batteries. My Maruti Zen had Minda battery which worked for just 2 years. Whereas my Maruti 800 had Exide battery which lasted for 4 years. My TVS Victors Minda battery lasted for just 16 months which is the warranty period expiry.
N Mar 1, 2011 by
sahil sinha minda battery  - Patna, Patna, Bihar, India

minda haye haye company band kar be...!
sala battery deta hai aur wo bhi sada hua tamatar ke jaisa .!
tujhpe to sada tamatar anda phek kar marne chahiye ...
.!
ab band kar battery banana aur jake ghar mein baith ke aaram kar ...!
!!!.company pe nuclear bomb chor denge bach ke rahna.
10 may ko girane wale hain jisko bulana hai bula le...
beware we are coming .!
A Mar 8, 2011 by
vasisht.ans minda battery  - Patna, Patna, Bihar, India

I've purchased minda 9 Amp battery from an authorised agent on 26/11/2010 and it was dead in 2 months.and the agent is not ready to replace it or even repair it.And now I've been keeping this battery in a showcase of my Drawing Room rather than my bike.

Minda is a loser.Pls...don't buy any battery from this company.

Anshul
N Mar 26, 2011 by
naresh.v minda battery  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

minda battery problem - minda series

im naresh .i purchesed the shine bike on 13-10-2010 in auto fin show room at hyderabad.iam facing the minda battery problem upto then and i emailed to minda comany(care@mindaautocare.com) but there is no response.
Fr.num :ME4JC36DKA8048432
EN.num :JC36E2156120
BT.NO :4L10118437
Date of buy :13/10/2010

THANKS,
Naresh.v
N Mar 26, 2011 by
mehulshah08 minda battery  - Patna, Patna, Bihar, India

My battery which is of MINDA company is not working properly. I searched for the service centers for that. But i am not able to find it. My battery is just 8 months old and is still in the warranty period. I am also not getting any help from the "Sai service center Mumbai" which is supposed to be the authorized service center. Please give me the details of the nearest service center in Mumbai.

I need immediate reply and solution for this. I am facing several problems for this too.

Chasis No: MD2JDJDZZTCD17800
Engine No: JEGBTD34720

Please contact me.
Mehul
9664390190.
N Apr 13, 2011 by
gajendra kamble minda battery  - Punjab, India

I am Gajendra Kamble
I HAVE PURCHASED THE VEH. Harsons Honda showroom WARDHA Maharashtra (Nagpur). (HONDA AUTHORISED DEALER) ON 18/05/2010. BUT JUST AFTER THE 8 MONTHS BATTERY STARTED HAVING PROBLEM. . MINDA BATTERY HAS A CORPORATE TIE-UP WITH HONDA MOTORES INDIA LTD. AND BECAUSE OF THE POOR RESPONES OF MINDA BATTERY AS WELL AS Harsons Honda showroom NAME IS FALLING DAY BY DAY. I HAVE REGISTER MY COMPLAINT ON 22/03/2011 BUT TILL NOW THEY ARE JUST TELLING WE HAVE NO BATTERY IN STOCK AND YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR 2 OR 3 DAYS BUT AFTER 45 DAYS THEY DID NOT PROVIDE ME BATTERY.
D Apr 14, 2011 by
Mr. Gulab Patel minda battery  - Patna, Patna, Bihar, India

I have purchesh yamaha YBR-125 Date Of Purchesh 23.12.2010 bike under instoling BATTERY IS MINDA COMPONY. evory compony battery chack up is free of cost. minda compony dealar is chack charge collected.
today i have contect minda cutomer care toll free number parson of miss.roma at 4:00 but my complain is not resolw.
plz resolw my compolain.
Mr. Rammurti-9879703745
N May 8, 2011 by
Susant Kumar Panda minda battery  - Patna, Patna, Bihar, India

Dear Boss,
Main Susanta Panda Bhubaneswar se. Actually main Feb. .02. 2011 ko mera purani battery diya thaa (Before Warranty period) change karne ke liye. Appka Staff bole ki battery wapas ke liye late hoga 2 maina. Yesa late hote huye 4 maina ho gayaa, Service center Bhubane swar se Cuttack shift ho gaya. Lekin Bo mujhe aaj tak koi contact nahi kiya hai !! Please Munhe contact karo, ya fir aap ka service center ka pata mujhe do .

Susanta Kumar Panda.
Engine No.-JKMBSM57742
CH. NO.- MD2DDJKZZSWM12022
MAKE Bajaj Plantina 125 cc, With Self start.

Mobile- 09438813976

Please contact me boss.
A May 28, 2011 by
rvknsh minda battery  - Patna, Patna, Bihar, India

We have purchased Maruti Alto LXI fitted with MINDA battery on 23.7.10 and within 10 months the battery is dead. There is no response from Maruti service provider though our car is in Warranty period.

Hence as advised by service provider we replaced MINDA battery with AMARON battery.

Please check for the battery make before buying any vehicle.

viknesh.R
A Jun 3, 2011 by
ashishk482@gmail.com minda battery  - Patna, Patna, Bihar, India

Respected sir,
I have purchased Ace Inverter and ACE Battery for home i.e 180 ah from your authorized dealer in sunder bani i.e Auto Kanshi, near police station at sunder bani (J&K, Rajouri) in the month of December. The guarantee of battery is 36 months.
Now from last five, the battery out put is nil. I am saying to your dealer that your battery create problem then, he is saying that give me the fare to take it Jammu. So, sir tell me why i paid that fair of carriage.
the Phone no of your dealer is 08803634731. this type of dealer create problem in your sale that increase day by day.
Kindly take action against him, i shall be very thank full to you .

Ashish kumar
Jammu and Kashmir
phone no 09622279426.
N Jun 8, 2011 by
gajjprakash minda battery  - Patna, Patna, Bihar, India

hai. my battery no lk10583813. i am purcasing in 7 monts only. battery is fault. please solve the problem
N Aug 4, 2011 by
saber minda battery  - Punjab, India

i have purchase the yamaha sz Date 18/11/10 battery is not working
D Sep 29, 2011 by
amitkumarbhat minda battery  - Patna, Patna, Bihar, India

very poor service of MINDA BATTERY, as i got my YAHAMA byke fitted with minda battery, got dead in just 11 months after that while claiming the warrenty MINDA SERVICE CENTER in gurgaun(car treasure) is not able to provide me battery from last 2 weeks and asking me to wait for third week also and giving excuses like minda company is not able to provide battery in time. in my byke there is no kick provision, please tell me how will i manage.

Amit Bhat
Gurgaon
A Oct 20, 2011 by
dheeraj_vyas minda battery  - Patna, Patna, Bihar, India

My Bike is Yamaha FZ-S (DL-10S-3792). I Purchased it in June, and in July Battery became Dead (Just in one Month).
When I went to Service center they took the battery and Gave me a date of 4 days later to current date for returning the battery. Now Its 3 Months, they are not giving me the battery.. I searched for minda's customer care number, and not able to find it also.

2nd thing is:-

"JOGINDER AUTO" (NEAR RAJOURI GARDEN) is an authorized Dealer of minda batteries. HE IS A VERY BIG CROOK.. HE IS A FAKE MAN. HE HAS TAKEN MY BATTERY AND NOT RETURNING.. NOW HE IS TELLING THAT HE HAS SOLD SOME BATTERIES, AND HE WILL NOT RETURN. HE WAS IN POLICE BEFORE, SO NO ONE IS WRITING COMPLAINT AGAINST HIM.. PLEASE DON'T GO TO JOGINDER AUTO NEAR RAJOURI GARDEN...

minda battery - battery problem