Municipal Corporation of Delhi - blocked drainage system

arun sehrawat
through this i want to inform you about the blocked drainage outside my plot, i.e khansra no-5/18., vill bakkarwala, delhi 110041.now the road full of dirty water infront of my plot.it is damaging the road too.it also increasing the risk of malaria in the vicinity.still there is no action taken by MCD.please pay heed to my complaint.

Comments

I am the resident of Reshid Market, Gali No. 6. I have asked two times to clean the naali of this street. I have verbaly asked the official, but no action is taken. Please you are requsted to take early action.
yours
kailash chawla
M.Tele.no. 9311443385

respected sir...

I m a resident of new janki puri, budh bazaar road, uttam nagar- 59., would like to inform you that there is clogging of sewer water on the main budh bazaar road. The sewer water is coming from the opposite street as there is no connection made by few houses with the sewer line ...the sewer is also overflowing and whole water gets collected on the road side. everyday the sewer line of opposite street is blocked and the water is spilling and collected in our street.a bad smell is spreading everywhere and there is also a risk of malaria in the vicinity.

if immediate action is not taken it will cause a serious problem in our area .sir i request you to please do the needfulat the earliest as it is difficult to do our daily work.

thanking you