Municipal Corporation of Delhi - Stray Dogs menace

sunilahuja
Stary dogs in FB, BA Block, Tagore Garden - 110027 have grown extremely ferocious these days. They bark on and have even bitten passersby. I request the MCD to kindly send a Dog catching squad and help the society residents.

Sincerely

S.K.Ahuja

Stray Dogs menace

Comments

N Aug 6, 2013 by
Nisha Mangal

Best Review
I have too many dog lover in my society though they have their own dogs and they feed stray dogs too. i too appreciate their nice doing to fed stray animal but they are feeding them near my house(i m on first floor and second floor peopl;e too fed them) and i have my old granny and my young kids. it is become nearly impossible to keep them away from my stairs.

Help me n tell me some easy ways to keep them away from my stairs.

Nisha Mangal
C-7A, FF
Panchsheel Vihar
Malviya Nagar
ND -110017
Complainant9836833 Student  - Shshdara, East Delhi, Delhi, India

I am a resident of Sector - 4, R. K. Puram, Delhi -110022. The number of cows & stray dogs in sector 4 of R. K. Puram has increased considerably in past few years. Cows are innocuous, however stray dogs are a big threat. Stray dogs in our area are becoming wild these days, they bark, charge and try to bite people passing by, jump over the roof of the resident's cars and spoil the vehicle body by putting scratches on them. Today when I went to my car, a dog had been sitting under the car, whom I could not see and when I opened the door he charged at me, seeing this, one more dog charged at me. I somehow managed to save myself from injury but this indeed is a very serious problem in our area when people go for evening walks or morning walks and to kids playing outside their houses. Also sometimes, when people buy eatables from the nearby market, stray dogs follow them and sometimes attack or charge to get the food. I request the concerned MCD officials to kindly take the required action and save us from this peril.
Ankita Mendiratta Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - India

Around 3 dogs in Neelamber Apartments society, Sainik Vihar, Delhi-34, have grown extremely ferocious these days. They bark on anybody who is in a proximity of 200 meters and have even bitten 2 people in the society. I request the MCD to kindly send a Dog catching squad and help the society residents.

Sincerely
S.A. Srikanth Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - South Delhi, Delhi, India

Stray Dogs in Dwarka Sec-14 - Central Information Commission

25.09.2008

I live in the Delhi's pride Dwarka Sub-city, Sector-14, Pocket-B, MIG Flats. While everyone is claiming Dwarka as the hub of all good things to happen, on the contrary, we are feeling insecure due to dreadful stray dogs, which roam freely in our Pocket. The dogs have already bitten two children in our pocket. Inspite of repeated complaints to authorities, no relief has come our way. As such, we are very scared to leave our children to play in the parks, which have been literally converted into an Assembly Hall for stray dogs.

In the circumstance, I urge the MCD authorities to take immediate necessary steps to remove those stray dogs from our Pocket-B and allow us to live in peace.

Srikanth S A
D
PUNEET JAIN Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - India

Would like to draw your kind attention towards humorless problems of annoying dogs in our area Guru Ram Dass Nagar, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi – 110092.

We are occupant of Street No.2 of above said area. We are highly troubled due to maddening dogs in our street. Due to the dogs even we cannot sleep in night. And Childs of our locality are also not safe in such atmosphere. Many of the dogs are very Dangerous, they bark on person passing through street without any reason. They have bitted many persons unreasonably. Also they are cause of contaminated area, which is reason of disease in the area.

They are increasing in number day-by-day. And their alarm / horror is also being spread constantly.

It has been causing of lot inconvenience to the common people of our area. Inspite of several complaints by different people of our area, no action has been taken sofar. It is too difficult to believe that such things should have happened under your efficient control / esteemed functioning.

You good self is requested to look into this matter & take an immediate action will be appreciated highly.

Looking for hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards,
Puneet Jain
Cell :- 09311001425
Sharmila manirathnam Student  - Shshdara, East Delhi, Delhi, India

reg. street dogs - Student

SIr/ Mam,
The street dogs population has increased in my locality ( OLD RAJENDER NAGAR). Now the situation is becoming worse because in past two days there are 3 incidents of dog's bite in one block. As far as i know there are so many dogs near OLD RAJENDER NAGAR GOL CHAKKER, 4D BLOCK LANES. Kindly do the needful.
Thanking you.

Sharmila.
Satpal Singh Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - South Delhi, Delhi, India

Subject: Stray Dogs menace

We would like to bring this to your kind notice that approximately 15 stray dogs are there in our compound. Due to these dogs, the residents are facing regular problems. Recently, one of the dog has bitten a Security Guard. These dogs bark on anybody and there were cases in the past that they have bitten children in the society.

We request the MCD to kindly take necessary action immediately and send the Dog squad to avoid this problem.

Resident Welfare Association
MIG Flats, Pocket-B
Sector-14, Dwarka
New Delhi 110 078
Mobile: 9990005251; 9810188230
E-mail: mig14dwarka@gmail.com
sameer sharma Student  - India

dog menace in lajpat nagar-1 - Student

i hereby want to divert your attention toward the dog menace in lajpat nagar-1. These dogs are getting dangerous day by day and bites and create problems to all the residents of this place.
so please kindly take appropriate action against them
sameer sharma
SHAM LAL SHARMA Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - India

There are 2 to 3 stray dog at - A Block, New Slum Wing - Near DSDIC Paschim Puri - New Delhi which are biting people Daily.. Kindly send your squart to catch them so that people should not do bad behavious with dog and people should also be save from biting of dog.

Best Regards

S L Sharma
A-15-B, New Slum Wing
Near DSIDC
Pachim Puri
New Delhi - 110 063
Tele : 09312436130/25218536
Sanjay Kohli Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - India

Not only this stray dog. We can find about 4 to 6 stray dogs moving in groups at night putting at risk all the peoples who are having their evening/late evening walks in sainik vihar. There are 3 such groups. One behind House no 251, in front of 248 and near house no 110. These dogs are very ferocious and particularly attack peoples who are walking alone at night.
Satish kumar Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - South Delhi, Delhi, India

Subject: Stray Dogs menace

We would like to bring this to your kind notice that approximately 4 stray dogs are there in our compound. Due to these dogs, the residents are facing regular problems. Recently, Dog bite up to 4 individual of society in last 12 hr.

Satish,

B-25, DDA Flats,
Vasant Enclave,
New Delhi - 110057
011-26145651
viran Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - India

I am resident of H block, Dr. Ambedkar Nager secter-5, Dakshin puri New Delhi -110062

We are facing a fear for inlegale shop(KHOKHA) in our locality who are increasing in numbers day by day.

Infornt of park they cover the whole area of by make inlegale shop.

Last week MCD broken them down but now they restablish them again.Mcd broken them so many the time but they made them again.

They sell poor quality of meat in open area.it's smail sobad.5 persons was ill by ate it .environment of our colony is effective by it.

You are requested to bring this problem in the notice of the concerned person so that our locality get need & clean.

I will be very grateful to you.

viran
arvind kumar mishra Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - India

I Would like to draw your kind attention towards very serious problems of annoying dogs in our area i.e Subhash Park, Near Kirti Mandir, Naveen Shahdara, Delhi – 110032.

We are occupant of Street No.9 of above said area. We are highly troubled due to maddening dogs in our street. Due to the dogs even we cannot sleep in night. And Childs of our locality are also not safe in such atmosphere. Many of the dogs are very Dangerous, they bark on person passing through street without any reason. They have bitted many persons unreasonably.

Looking for hearing from you.
Arvind Mishra
L.N.Bhatia Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - India

A complaint regarding dogs biting was lodged from jeewan Park, New Delhi-59 and the dog squad came picked the dogs carried 100 yards and left. The dogs are still roaming in the streets and biting the children.
vimal shanker Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - South Delhi, Delhi, India

Subject: Stray Dogs menace

I would like to bring this to your kind notice that approximately 15 to 20 stray dogs are there in the Nizamuddin East colony. Due to these dogs, the residents are facing regular problems. Recently, one of the dog has bitten me. These dogs run and chase people who are driving on bikes/ cares.These dogs bark on anybody and there were cases in the past that they have bitten children in the society.

VIMAL SHANKER

Mobile: 9810081972
vimalshanker@ymail.com
RAJAN KHANNA Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - South Delhi, Delhi, India

Dear sir/Madam

I am a resident of C-452 Defence colony, New Delhi and i would like to bring to your notice that there are 5-6 stray dogs in my lane and out of those 4 sit outside my boundary wall the whole day. They look sick and dangerous and keep barking at people. There are school kids in my lane who are at risk of being bitten and more over with university exams on these stray dogs are a big nuisance. I would request you to send the dog catching squad immediately and have these dogs picked up for the safety of the residents.

Looking forward to your immediate action.

Tks and best regards
Capt.R.Khanna
C-452 Defence Colony
New Delhi
Tel- 24634065
Mov 9899394171
RAJAN KHANNA Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - South Delhi, Delhi, India

Dear Sir/Madam

This is in reference to my mail dated 27.03.09 regret no action has been taken by your department. Kindly send the squad soonest to get rid of the stray dogs in my lane,

tks & brgds
Capt.R.Khanna
C-452 Defence Colony
New Delhi
Tel 9899394171
Sanjiv Sharma Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - South Delhi, Delhi, India

I DONT BELIEVE THAT MCD IS BOTHERED OF THESE KIND OF COMPLAINTS, AS A WEEK BACK I HAD MAILED MY COMPLAINT TO DEPUTY COMMISSIONER'S (CENTRAL ZONE)'S DIRECT MAIL ID, BUT THERE IS NO ACTION TAKEN TILL DATE.
Anil kumar jha Municipal Corporation of Delhi  - India

Around 10 to 15 dogs in North vinod nagar A block behind keshav vidya mandir Delhi-92, have grown extremely ferocious these days. They bark on anybody may going bike or walking neighbour (child, old and young person) when any body cry or stopped that they jumped on it.if on dog do the same other dog are come gange and move on the person 200 meters and have even bitten people in the colony. I request the MCD to kindly send a Dog catching squad and help the society residents.

Municipal Corporation of Delhi - Stray Dogs menace