Naaptol - NAAPTOL FRAUD COMPANY

YOUR GOOD WISHER
NAAPTOL IS A FRAUD COMPANY DONT PURCHAGE PRODUCT FROM NAAPTOL . . .. . PLEASE SAVE OTHER FRIENDS FROM THIS FRAUD COMPANY..............YOU HELP OTHER GOD WILL HELP YOU............TAKE CARE

Comments

A Feb 20, 2012 by
anandgupta8

Realy its a fraud company, theyhad sent me used and non working dead Cell phone.
A Feb 21, 2012 by
karthikken

ya good naptol very worst fraud product
D Dec 28, 2012 by
tuhin_samrat

my order no. is 5462348.they sent a used, old and dead(non-working) product. then i resent to naaptol's office(obviously it was my expense).After 3 days they told that they have received the product. but till date they have not send me a new product. when i call them, only consolation, don't worry u'll get it soon...
so never buy a single rupee product from naaptol, they are fraud, they are the cheaters...
N Apr 14, 2013 by
amit620

Product Code: 12137986 pepe black jeans straight fit is not original they shipped me the duplicate jeans at the cost of original this is cheap duplicate copy of originals naptol is making fool of innocent customer my order no. Is 6244728 through which I received this duplicate jeans through naptol. Naptol should edit their page which says naptol sells only 100% original products with this that naptol only sells 100% duplicate products. 100% unsatisfied customer my friend also ordered the same product and he also received the duplicate jeans. My and my friends product even don't match both the product of same product code from naptol even don't match. Now you could understand naptol is thug naptol is making fool of innocent customers all over India. In the photos attached you could see the product I received. Any genuine pepe user can tell that this jeans is fake and note the colour its basic blue cheap fabric denim and also note the rate mentioned on the jeans and price on the naptol site which says. Pepe Black Straight Fit Cotton Denim 4b
Brand: Pepe Jeans price Rs 4299/- at 72% off at Rs 1199/-
Offer Details: Pepe Black Straight Fit Cotton Denim 4b
4, 299 Rs. 1, 199

N Apr 16, 2013 by
Ramsmtl

I purchased a tablet and my order No is5122588. I got the consignment and found defective. I approached the customer care. They told you contact local electronic shop. They will rectify the problem. I could not able to rectify even today.I had sent series of complaints to them. No response.
N Apr 26, 2013 by
Vikrantsarin

Naaptol is a fraudulent company, I ordered a branded watch mobile for my kid's birthdayon naaptol and made the payment online. Upon receiving the parcel through courier, I opened it and found the product in a dead working condition and all my efforts to bring it to life proved futile, the box of the product was bearing the name " vox" and both its numbers were non- existent which is a further fraud. Me and my wife both are lawyers in delhi high court and I am going to initiate legal proceeding, both civil and criminal in nature against naaptol as well as the newspapers and websites carrying the advertisement of naaptol.
Vikrant sarin
9810191661
N May 3, 2013 by
klyngdoh_1973

I bought a VOX 7" Tablet from NAAPTOL.COM. The product is nowhere near the one it shows online. Next the product I received with a broken screen with no display. I returned the product for replacement through Blue Dart. Since I was tracking the product I knew when the product was delivered to them. Now, its more than two weeks since the product was received by them. There has been no communication from their end. Yesterday I gave them a call and warned them that I would lodge a complaint with the Consumer Court. Today they gave a call and expressed their regret. I am waiting for another one week after which I am going to Consumer Court. If there is anyone out there who has been duped like this by Naaptol. com please contact me at vinton_1973@rediffmail.com.
N May 23, 2013 by
V Subash

Please for heaven sake don't believe Naaptol advertisement. if you do, you are going to get fooled like me and many others who made cue and cry here. subash
N Aug 2, 2013 by
sbsinha@hotmail.com

My Order is 6860912 and I purchased an LED Projector for Rs 7000+ This was delivered on 1st Aug in the afternoon. It worked for one hour and also the screen projection is hardly upto 30 inches and after that there is absolutely very low intensity not worth watching. Thus effectively you can watch only with watchable brightness only till 30 inches.
It worked for one hour and after that it stopped working. On complaining to customer care today they said they will call back within 48 hours and tell me the solution to it.

I want my money to be refunded back as there is no point in having a product that works for one hour and then you keep on following with the customer care.
N Sep 8, 2013 by
deeparaj

they are the cheater i quality is cheap its really upset the buyer dont ever try this compony products our harden money will go to the shit
N Sep 22, 2013 by
RoseFab

Order no 7116680 (complain no 5064497 dated 21.9.13)

I placed an order for Folding cupboard along with a shoe rack on 9th Sept 2013. It finally reached me on 18th Sept 2013 . I am a working person so I got time to open & check it only on 21 st Sept ie.. Sat-yesterday & specifically instructed that it should reach me either on Sat/Sun when I am at home. Inspite of that it reached me on 18th ie.. Thursday. My family person took the deleivery on my behalf.
It was neatly packed. However on opening I noticed that :
1) One main rod of the cupboard is missing
2) All the 8 rods of the shoe rack is missing
3) The shoe rack plastic is in a bad condition as if someone has already used it

I made a complaint yesterday & they told me to send it back to Delhi at my own cost thru their DHL courier. But gave me no assurance that they will send a replacement.

When I called again today about the complaint the lady is telling me that since u opened it after 24 hrs, u are nit eligible for a Replacement also. That means I shud spend my money again in courier & not get any replacement nor any REFUND.

This BLOODY company is a TOTAL FRAUD.
It is about time we all come together & file a compliant against this Company in the CONSUMER COURT .

MUMBAI
N Oct 29, 2013 by
shruthinr

thanks guys for the above reviews i had thought of buying all home appliances from naaptol but after reading the reviews i have decided to buy outside even if we pay more let us but good products.
N Nov 18, 2013 by
dmc

My order no. is 7392827
I bought one mini sewing machine from Naaptol.com and that was not working. I called to customer care no of naaptol but reply was frustrating. They told me to wait for their call only and then register your problem to company. Then again i called to naaptol.com customer care and They blame me that ke aapse hi machine kharab ho gaya hoga. It has loss not just money but a lot time and phone calls. Please help me sir. Kindly return my money at the earliest, because the product delivered to me is defective and useless
order no. :7392827 Name :Kokilaben Chavda Paid Rs. 2999
Regards, kokilaben
N Apr 1, 2014 by
subramaniyan {bala}

I had purchased the gold covering 1gm items through naptol for rs3298.but it is a useless material for the amount what we paid for the company.we are unsatisfied with this product what you had given to us so please hereafter don't do like this.its a big request to the concern company from me...by a.subramaniyan {bala}

Naaptol - NAAPTOL FRAUD COMPANY