Nokia 7610 Supernova - stolen my mobile phone

dillip
My mobile phone was stolen at around 11.30 a.m. on Dt. 23/12/2009 at puri .My phone model is Nokia 7610 SuperNova and Mobile IMEI No 359331022697276 .Plz disconnect this phone or block the phone .plz take strict action and block the phone immediately...

Comments

SURAJ CHOUDHURY Nokia 7610 Supernova  - West Delhi, Delhi, India

MISLEADING PRODUCTS AND WARRANTY - Nokia

I HAD PURCHASED N 70 M EDITION OF NOKIA MOBILE FROM A DEALER IN KOLKATA. FROM THE 5TH DAY OF PURCHASE, MOBILE PHONE GIVING THE PROBLEM. WHEN CONTACTED, COMPANY TELLS TO SUBMIT WITH CARE CENTRE. CARE CENTRE PEOPLE WITHOUT TAKING PHONE IN HAND TELLS TO FORMAT THE MEMORY CARD. AS PER COMPANY INFORMATION, MEMORY CARD CONTAIN IMPORTANT SOFTWARES, WHICH SHOULD NOT BE FORMATTED. FOR THE SWITCH PROBLEM IN PHONE - WHY MEMORY CARD SHOULD BE FORMATTED. EVEN THEREAFTER SUBMISSION OF THE PHONE TWICE WITH THE CENRE, CARE CENTRE FAILED TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM AND MYSELF GOT CHEATED BY THE NOKIA.
Naresh P Nokia 7610 Supernova  - West Delhi, Delhi, India

Sub: NOKIA PAY BACK THE LOSSES SUFFERED DUE TO YOUR SHEER NEGLIGENCE AND VERY BAD CUSTOMER CARE.

I purchased a new Nokia mobile with model No 6131 on 26/10/2006, from Nokia priority authorized dealer for a sum of Rs11000/- with a warranty. From the date of purchase there is a problem with the phone i.e., low charging capacity & fast drain of Battery . When I approached the dealer, he replaced the battery with new one but the problem remained same. Again I contacted the dealer, this time he asked me to contact Nokia care centre. I contacted M/s. HCL Infinet Ltd - Nokia Professional Center , Panjagutta. and after inspection they informed that the problem is with the phone and not with the Battery . As per their advice I handed over the phone to M/s. HCL Infinet Ltd, Panjagutta for correction and they allotted a service job sheet no 41/149286.They kept it for 10 days and returned saying that the problem is rectified. But when I started using it the same problem is repeated. Again the dealer on his behalf asked the Nokia care line – HCL Infinet to rectify the problem. From there onwards each time I used to submit the phone for repair and they used to keep it for 10 to 15 days every time and returning the same faulty phone. I requested Nokia customer care centre several times for replacement of piece, but they simply said they are helpless. I submitted the phone to the Nokia centre four times under service job sheet no’s 41/149286, 41/154260, 41/158148, 41/162612 but of no use. Finally I handed over the phone to HCL INFINET, Panjagutta on 9-3-2007 for replacement and they issued a service job sheet no 4100166620 and informed that it will take one month for getting sanction from the concerned office, for replacement . But even after one month whenever I contacted them, every time they took time with some or other pretext but not replaced.

After purchasing I hardly used my mobile where under it is with the NOKIA CARE,Panjagutta for several months within the warranty period yet the problem is not solved.

I kindly requested Nokia to take appropriate action to provide proper customer care and replace my phone & be responsible for the losses suffered by me through Deccan Chronicle dated 28-jan-2008.

After seeing the complaint in Deccan Chronicle they called me up and asked me submit the phone for replacement. I submitted the phone the next day and the job sheet number given is 71213 ( computer no – 4100251475). They did not respond for a month and now they again are saying that they have repaired the same phone which they could not do for the whole one year. Its really ridiculous on their part to say like this.

The Manager at Nokia Care, Venkat Plaza , panjagutta – Mr Sharma is responsible for this kind of service and is troubling number of customers. Many customers who are victims of Mr.Sharma are in rage for his negative responses in a way of bothering the customers. “Nokia please replace the manager Sharma in order not to lose your reputation.”

I purchased NOKIA with trust on it though it’s costly than other brands. But nobody will forgive this kind of customer service from NOKIA. I want to penalize NOKIA and responsible persons for the unfillable losses suffered by me as given below

1. Unable to use the phone from the day one of purchase.
2. Running after nokia care center number of times leaving my work.
3. Calling nokia customer care no of times thus wasting my money.
4. My investment is waste becoz I could not use the phone when needed which even caused heavy losses due to its switching off due to low charge when I am on call.
5. Mental Tension I suffered due to this unforgivable service from NOKIA.

I demand NOKIA to compensate all the losses incurred to me becoz of their service and pay back the money I spent in purchasing the phone.

If Nokia has concern over their customers Please take immediate action .
D
YAGRAJ SINGH Nokia 7610 Supernova  - West Delhi, Delhi, India

DEAR SIRMADAM
MY FATHER PURCHASED A NOKIA 1208 BLACK FROM DEALER(PRITAM SINGH MALHOTRA &SONS) IN MOGA(PUNJAB) CITY. WHEN WE GOT THE PHONE THE SEAL WAS ALREADY BROKEN AND THE AIRTEL SIM OFFERED BY YOU WAS MISSING .THEY ARE SELLING THE PHONES BY TAKING OUT THE AIRTEL SIMS HENCE THEY ARE MISLEADING THE CUSTOMERS. ADRESS OF THAT DEALER IS 78 COURT ROAD, OPPOSITE ALLAHABAD BANK MOGA(PUNJAB). PIN CODE- 142001

stole of nokia 7610 handset - 7610 nokia handset

Respected sir,

With due regards i wish to convey your kind honour that my Nokia 7610 has stolen in ameerpet, hyderabad. The serial no. of my phone 352273016650605 . It is my request that if the handset is in use, then the address of the user must be mailed to me on my email id.

Please block my handset

I shallbe highly obliged

Stolen mobile phone - Nokia 7610 Supernova

My mobile phone was stolen at around 3.30 p.m. on Dt. 21/03/2009 at Chandni Chowk, DELHI & my phone number is 09873394677.my phone model is Nokia 7610 Super Nova and Mobile IMEI No 359331022481697 . Your immeditiate action on the same would be highly appreciated.You may contact me on 9910384782 or write in at anil.sisodia@rediffmail.com.

Thanks in anticipation
Anil kumar Sisodia

respeceted sir, madam

i akshay lodaya lost my cell phone nokia 7610 supernova
while travelling chalisgaon to mumbai
i please u to blockmy hand set
hansraj Nokia 7610 Supernova  - West Delhi, Delhi, India

Unsubscibe Star News - Nokia 7610 Supernova

i have been charged Rs. 10/- every week for airtel star news and i don't want this so please unsubscribe me out of this. My no. is 9896321606

somebody stolen my mobile - Nokia 7610 Supernova

Respected sir, madam

on 24th october, somebody has stolen my cell phone.The name of product is nokia 7610 supernova .The IMEI NUMBER OF Phone is 356388029865150. plz disconnect this phone or block the phone .plz take strict action and block the phone immediately .my cell no. was 9831840953.

thanking you,

your"s nokia consumer

sweta mohan
Sumera Jaggi Nokia 7610 Supernova  - West Delhi, Delhi, India

Misleading information - Nokia 7610 Supernova

I bought Nokia 7610 Supernova is Aug 2009 and today (3 July 2010) under warranty wet to Nokia Care in West Delhi-Jawala Hedi market.
My handset could not be switched on and there was a minor fault in the On off button as per Nokia Care reps and even though its UNDER WARRANTY they asked me to pay Rs650 for this.
I do not understand the meaning of being under warranty and being paid.
I'm facing a big issue with the kind o Customer Service we get with brands like NOKIA.I and my family have been using Nokia for last 7 years now and was so detremined to this brand but now I hate to recommend this.

Can some one please help us here and let me know what kind of customer service do you alk about when you boast about NOKIA.
Looking forward for a quick action.

Sumera Jaggi
Assistant Manager(Human Resource)
Genpact India
Gaurav Singhal Nokia 7610 Supernova  - Rohini, North Delhi, Delhi, India

Stolen - Nokia 7610 Supernova

Dear sir/mam,
I Gaurav Singhal has lost my phone from nearby area. The IMEi of the phone is 359331020571424. model Nokia 7610 suprenova, grey in color.
Please block my phone ASAP.
I,ve purchased it from the near by dealer Named Bansal Telecom Sector 8 rohini Delhi 85.

Nokia 7610 Supernova - stolen my mobile phone