NSDL PAN Service Unit, Mumbai - PAN NO.&PAN CARD NOT RECD (NSDL)

INDERAJ SINGH PANWAR
I, INDERAJ SINGH PANWAR S/O SHRI SHYAM SINGH R/O H. NO. B-436, DABUA COLONY, NEAR OLD POLICE POST, N.I.T. FARIDABAD (HARYANA) PIN 121001 HAS APPLIED NEW ONLINE PAN CARD THROUGH ON NSDL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO. 881020102991324 DATED 15.11.2007 & I HAVE SEND YOU THE DOCUMENTS THROUGH FIRST FLIGHT COURIER VIDE DOCKET NO. I20287557 DATED 14.12.2007 & RECEIVED BY YOU ON DATED 17.12.2007. BUT TILL ON DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PAN CARD. AS I HAVE VERY URGENT REQUIREMENT OF PAN CARD SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO ISSUE ME MY PAN CARD ON URGENT BASIS.

PAYMENT OF PAN CARD FEE RS. 67/- PAID BY MY CREDIT CARD & WHICH YOU HAVE RECEIVED.

SO PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.

WITH THANKS

(INDERAJ SINGH PANWAR)
DATE OF BIRTH 21/05/1972
FATHER NAME : SHRI SHYAM SINGH
H.NO. B-436, DABUA COLONY, NEAR POLICE POST
N.I.T. FARIDABAD
CONTACT NO. 09911128200
I HAVE CONTACT NSDL, BUT ALL IN VAIN

Comments

I am working for Shri Tatyasaheb Kore SSK Ltd.Warananagar, At Present We submitt our All Income Tax Returns By E-Tds ,But Day to day we are facing some technical as well as other problems .when we prepare return it not complete eassily. so many errors has come to us.for that we have contacted to NSDL Office ,Rajarampuri Kolhapur Office,But They have not repplied satissfied answer.Before 31 March 2008 We have to submmit 7 Returns which have deductees no of 800 to 900 averagely.for this problem to whome we shall contact directly.please tell.

i have lost my pan card so please tell me the procedure to get the duplicate PAN CARD.

Thanking you sir

I, RAMAN KUMAR S/O SHRI SURYA PRAKASH R/O H. NO. WZ 24A KACHA TIHAR SUBASH NAGAR NEW DELHI 110018, HAS APPLIED NEW PAN CARD THROUGH ON NSDL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO. 010160100143863 BUT TILL ON DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PAN CARD. Courier co /Delivery boy not keen to deliver document without making little bit extra effort they sent back the same to Origin by Say Person not avialble, now I got a mail from NSDL the same PAN Card send by Post on 10th April But The same not reached even in Post office, I am very much disturb only for this delay either NSDL instruct clearly reapply or take some constructive efford to deliver the pack or any spot where we can colloect the Pan No after returning by courier/post non availabilty of Addreess or Person instead sending back to Mumbay Dump I request NSDL PPls To arrange local self pick station for sucess this venture AS I HAVE VERY URGENT REQUIREMENT OF PAN CARD SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO ISSUE ME MY PAN CARD ON URGENT BASIS.

I, MEMANE SANJAY MADHAV S/O MR MEMANE MADHAV TUKARAM R/O 305, NARAYAN PETH, APURVA SOCIETY, PUNE - 411030, TEL NO 020 - 66021543 HAS RECEIVED PAN : ATXPM6331N, BUT ON PAN CARD MY BIRTH DATE IS WRONGLY PRINTED AS 17/07/1964. MY BIRTH DATE IS 13/07/1964. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PLEASE CHANGE MY BIRTH DATE TO 13/07/1964 AND ISSUE ME FRESH NEW PAN CARD.

THANKS

REGARDS

MEMANE SANJAY MADHAV

pan card send with wrong address.pan card deliverved with the help of land line no by overnite express ltd. please look in to matter s that it could be corrected.shankar jha pan no adbpj9982g L4/32 PAKUR ROAD, Tinplate, Golmuri
JAMSHED PUR, JHARKHAND. PIN CODE-831003, PHONE No-0657-2210232

NON RECEIPT OF PAN CARD

Sir, I am a Chartered Accountant practicing in Dahod Town, District DAHOD, Gujarat. I have applied for PAN card of many of my clients but since last few months many of my Applications have been having complains. I have applied for PAN Card of my client Named Shri RITESHKUMAR MAKANSINH BAMANIYA. The spelling of the Name was different so i sent the Original Certificate signed by Municiple Councilar discribed as in Documents required for Proof of address on NSDL site in Column 13. But now they are saying that the proof of address provided by me is not discribed in the list of documents required for the proof of addresses proivided by income tax department. Where to complain or whom to talk about it. Like the Same, I haven't received the PAN Card of Shri AZIZBHAI ASGARBHAI MULLAMITHAWALA vide Acknowledgement No is 881010103519792 and Smt. TINABEN MAKANSINH BAMANIYA vide Acknowledgement No is 881010103425292. I applied for the reason or the further documents to be sent, but I haven't received any reply or responce from them. Please provide me the address for help.

sir, i m vijin from rajkot, i m working in hospital, i got pan card, actualy this is my doubt my full name is vijin k wilson my all registration certificates like this only, but pan card name is vijin wilson kavumkalpurayil .my phone no: is 914735225677 but card phone no: 91 225677, any problem for my future or can i change these correction so please tell me solve this problems thanking you .

Dear Sir/Madam

This for your kind information that I have received My PAN-Card, we receive on dtd near about -15-05-2008, My Permanent Account No. is- BVCPS7499P.
Thanks for your Service.

Harjindar Singh

I REGRET TO INFORM THAT THERE IS NO MISTAKE IN MY PAN CARD. HOWEVER THE FORM IN WHICH THE PAN CARD CAME, THERE IS MISTAKE IN MY ADDRESS i.e PIN 400-027 WHICH HAS BEEN WRONGLY MENTIONED AS 400-008.SO PLEASE PROVIDE ME NEW PAN OR IF NOT REQUIRED THAN KINDLY DO CORRECTION IN MY ADDRESS i.e THE PIN CODE WHICH IS 400-027.
rohan

Hi i am sending you this mail because i come to know that one of a person having two pas cards
1st - Atif khan father's name Azar khan
2nd - Aatif khan father name mazar khan

But the person is same please check the pic of that person n take action against him
Jagdish

I wanted to apply a PAN card.
I want to know the documents required.

Thx
Jagdish

Sub: Non receipt of PAN card regarding.

This is to been your kind notice that i have applied for
PAN card vide my application dating 27 May 2008 and acknowledgment
number is 050140100629382 and my PAN card number is AAOPE1598H. on
browsing the net it is found that card has been dispatched. however it
is not received by me.kindly arrange to send the PAN card to the
address given below.

6-3-667/4, flat #202, sirimalle Towers,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082.
An early action in the matter is highly solicited.
Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
Swetha.

Sub: Non receipt of PAN card regarding.

This is to been your kind notice that i have applied for
s/o venkatramana
obulreddygaripalli,
ramapuram mandal post
kadapa dist-516504

i m rohit kumar mittal, i have applied for pan card about 2 months ago and i have not received it yet.so plz enquire about it and inform me

Thanking you sir

I applied for revision in PAN data and got acknowledgement number 881010201196182. I have also paid the fees and submitted all documents. My PAN number is AJUPK5224H.

However, it has been 2 months and I have not received my new PAN card yet. I request a speedy completion of the process and to receive the new card with changed details.

sub; non receipt of pan card regarding

THIS IS TO BEEN YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT I HAVE APPLIED FOR PAN CARD VIDE MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NIMBER IS... 022450200128020... AND MY PAN CARD NUMBER IS... AVSPP3983K... ON BROWSING THE NET TI IS FOUND THAT CARD HAS BEEN DISPATCHED HOWEVER IT IS NOT RECEIVED BY ME KINDLY ARRANG TO SEND THE PAN CARD ON THE ADDRESS GIVEN BELOW

CITY TILES LTD
CITY CERAMIC
AT&PO KATVAD
NR. NH NO 8
TA- PRATIJ
DIST-SABARKATHA
PIN NO-383120

my pancard dispatch in your courier on date 18/8/08 but i have not received my pancard

reg.pan no. ajmpk9161b reference no letter no tin/pan / cr-11/
713601000261061171 dated 7 aug 2008 regarding correction in pan data

NSDL PAN Service Unit, Mumbai - PAN NO.&PAN CARD NOT RECD (NSDL)