NSDL TIN / PAN Card - PAN card not received

subhash
HI
I applied for the reprint of PAN card last year in Nov. I made the online payment but when I check through SMS it says it have been delivered on 24 of nov 2007 but when I called to customer care executive they told it has been delivered on 25 of Jan.
They are making clear about it.

Please help me
My aknowlegement # is 881020200847824
site where i made this transaction is www.tin-nsdl.com

Subhash

Comments

I have already sent the application for the pan card in the month of feb2008 but till date it has not been received.
My Pan no is AAxpt-6070c.
Please send it as soon as possible.
Address- Rita tiwari(vice Principal
Jnv, sardhana, meerut, up
thanks

Pan Card Not Received - PAN CARD NSDL

I have applied for PAN Card around 5 month back and till now its showing its status as "in Progress". The Acknowledgment Number is : 881020102969473 and applied through https://tin.tin.nsdl.com. By what time I expect my Pan Card.
Shankar Sharma

dear sir,
i applied for the pan card last three times in the 2007 and i did not recived the pan card yet.last 24th december 2007 i applied which Acknowledgment no is -060010100023963 and my pan no is-AIHPA5551H.i check in the NSDL website the massage is wrong information.kindly advice what i should do. my address is-
VILL-GOBDANGER
P.O-ASHWATHA PUR
DIST-PURBA MIDNA PORE
WEST BENGAL
INDIA. PIN- 721446

have nt recived pan card yet - nsdl pan online application

i have applied for issuing new pan card nd have issued a checq of 67/- which was submitted in bank
and also have send the necesary doccuments via courier.
but havnt recived the pan card yet. its abt three months when i hav appllied.my accnow no. is 881010103224171.
plese send as early as possible...

HI
I have been applied for pan card but not yet recieved i am cheking online by acknowledgement number its says your pan card has been despatched on 28 feb 2008 but i did not recieve yet. i talked to customer care executive 2 may-2008 they told it will delever in one week from now
name is Sannu Prakash
acknoledgement no. 050310100156046
NAEEM

I have send the application for the pan card on 17th of may 2008 but till date it has not been recieved
My PAN No. is AHCPN3802E
Address:- House no 1861, street no.18, Rajeev Gandhi Nagar
New Mustafabad, Delhi 110094
Ph.no. 011-22565064

i didnt recieve my pan card not yet. - ICICI Bank

i applied a pan card before 2 months, but i didnt receive my pan card not yet. so please check it out and send me that pan card. my mobile no is 9841474006

Ihave my acknowledgement No.0609400172411 and Pan No, asAUDPM9779m . My pan card was despatched on 21st may 2008 but till today I did not receive it. Please do the needful.

Thanking you.

Thanking you.

MY PAN NO IS AIQPC6848J

I have send the application for the pan card on NOV 2007 but till date it has not been recieved
MY PAN NO AIQPC6848J

I have been applied for pan card but not yet receved iam checking online by my acknoWledgment number its says your pan card been dispached on 23-02-2008 but i did not recive yet. But i recive a mail which indicates my pan number is aafhd7594.

my name is DEVARAJAIAH K
MY ACKNOWLEDGMENT NO IS 05503010021363

I have already sent the application for the pan card in the month of march 2008 but till date it has not been received.
My Pan no is AZRPK5295K.
Please send it as soon as possible.
Corresponding Address- C/O Mr. P.S. Mehra, A-68 Block-A, New Ashok Nagar Delhi-96
Permanent Address- C/O Mr. Ram nath, S/127, Saraugi Ward, Barabanki-225001
(U.P.)

PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED - AKSHAYA & CO

My pan card was issured on 10th march 2008 and till date it has been not delivered to me and all my financial matters are stucked up coz of non receipt of pan card.I dont know the status of same where it is lying.I am in urgent need of same and i am a NRI from UK and would want it to get delivered in at UK address only as i am staying there.Pls guide me as getting a pan card is very very important for me.

I am Madan lal Bali bearing Pan No.-AANPL7285P has complained recently for non receiving of Pan card.But not properly reply yet.In the site shows that Pan card has been sent from 18 april 2008.

Yours faithfully
Madan Lal Bali

hi i have lost my pancard. so to get a new pancard what should i do.

not recivied pen card is baat ko two month ho gaye hai plz tell me wears the card

i two times applies for the pan card but in first time i do not recept any no but in second time i recept the acknowledgment no that is 011490200031844 but in 2nd time i think that i do not recept it again so please any help me and send my PAN card please

yesterday i got SMS regarding PAN card receiving.
I want to know when i will receive my PAn card.

I am Dharmedra Patel. I have applied for PAN card in the month of FEB 2008 but till date I am yet to receive the card. I have enquired the status on the site of NSDL but it says that they have dispatched the card at the respective address mentioned.
My acknowledgement number is : 072850100186463

Pls help me and make the card reach at my address physically.

NSDL TIN / PAN Card - PAN card not received