Onida - Bad service

murali R
Bad service pls contact me 9940303731............

Bad service

Comments

Sachin Satre Onida  - India

Service not proper - Onida

i purchased Onida-21" color tv on December 2007 from

Maharaja Electronics-Powai,
from Mr Rawat,
having his office land line no.022-25795060.

And within few months the picture on screen compressed and only the part is seen in upper part of screen.
When complained numerous time,they send a person and did something on the set,after that the matter gone worse.
Since for many days now we are tryint to call him we even lodged complain on phone and he assured us.
We even called to his service staff but he stopped recieving the phone.
We now just try either to replace the set or send the legal notice thru consumer forum.
Smitha .O.M Onida  - India

I had complained about my Onida Micro oven 25 L on First week of March 008. Now after 25 days of the complaint, i feel like cheated, insulted.

My Name : Smitha O.M contact number 044-24424055/ 0-9884811855
Complaint Number : (66380464 and on first week of March 2008).
Nature of Complaint : Stains on the front glass door

History
I had bought Onida 25L microwave oven on 17th November 2007 at Chennai Saravana Stores. After some times it got stains in the front glass and menu display completely. But that time it was in working condition.
Regarding this stains we registered compliant in the customer service at Chennai (Compliant number: 66380464 and on first week of March 2008).

One Gentle from customer service came, by accidently he Brocken the front glass during his esteemed service

After that we used regularly call to the service centre and Service manager in adayar (Near to our location).He will tell one day and another day we will do it.

Last Wednesday (26/03/2008) another service person from onida came with a new front glass but that size is not suitable to my oven. Since mine is 25 L and He bought 20Ls

He told that the next day he will come and fix the correct one. But still situation is same

On Last Saturday March 29, 2008 I called service manager (Mr Chandra sekhar from Adonis customer relation Center Adayar- chennai). He said very rudely that he is busy now and busy with the audit .He cannot do anything the glass it has to come from Mumbai so it will take some more time. Now, After 25 days doing all the experiments with two service engineers Mr Chandra sekhar (service Area Manager-adayar chennai) is telling I needs to wait for 2 weeks, since Audit is going on.He is talking very rudely and in silly manner.

I am really fed up of calling Service Engineer again & again.

Now I am humbly request Onida Authority to step in and take the quick, sharp & necessary action to rectify my Micro Oven problems.
Then I had one more request to onida please keep some able persons in prime areas. (At least who can speak in politely) in customer service as relation ship managers.

I hope ONIDA will try it's best to maintain the customer faith & esteem. Otherwise I need to drop Onida from my mind.

With Best Regards
Smitha /044-24424055/0-9884811855
sreekanth. Thanuku Onida  - India

I am Sreekanth. T resident of Hyderabad and my native place is D: Karimnagar.
I bought an ONIDA Thunder 29” TV in the month of January 2008 at Tirumala Music centre (P) Ltd., Begumpet Hyd. I booked it in the showroom but they are having their stock at uppal. So from there they send us in the transport for which I paid extra. I wondered by seeing the LG AC once I received the piece, then I had to send the piece back to get my TV, for which I paid transportation fee extra again.
When I asked about the quality check of the piece to the Manager –operation (Mr. V. Satyender) who is working in the show room. He told that every piece will be quality tested. On top of all these frustration, I found a problem in my TV once I received. i.e some black lines are being displayed in the middle of the screen. I called up both show room and service centre to explicate the problem.
I wondered that the lines are not being displayed when a guy from service came to my home to check. But I have observed that the lines are being displayed sporadically about 3 or 4 hrs or sometimes whole the day. So I asked for the replacement of the piece. They said it can’t be done.

How I can get satisfied with the piece which is having issues, how can I get the justice? Please suggest.

I was really cheated by TMC and in away by ONIDA also since they are giving products with out testing.

sreekanth.T
a. d. vikramasimhan Onida  - India

The serevice person came and fixed the onida aircondition

Please send the person for demostration. Then only I can use the aircondition and operating the remote and other feature of this ac.

Please kindl;y send the person for demonstration
Rajeev Nair Onida  - India

Experiencing lot of problems after buying ONIDA fully automatic washing machine from TMC, DR.AS RAo Nagar..TMC donot help their customers to get the required service from its companies..

Also, when directly contacted ONIDA, there is no response from their side..ONIDa customer care is very very very POOR, the service executives are non cooperative and lazy. I am waiting for their ONIDa service for the last two months.
anjsur28 Onida  - India

I had a similar experience in onida
Sameer Rajgor Onida  - India

dear sir

yr service provider is not good i m not agree with their comments i m using Onida color tv ky thunder since 6 yrs and now service provider suggest me to use duplicate spare spart how its possible when i m using a branded item. also for repairing team leader says original spare part is not available in show or in whole Kutch. is it possible... NO NO NO i think so

humble request to call me and talk with me as soon as possible.

awaiting yr prompt action

brgds
sameer rajgor
+91 94269 97297
Sameer Rajgor Onida  - India

RE-SENDING AS IN LAST MAIL MY MOBILE NUMBER WAS WRONG. REGRET FOR INCON.

dear sir

humble request to call me and talk with me as soon as possible.

awaiting yr prompt action

brgds
sameer rajgor
+91 94269 97927
anisha Onida  - India

wrong colour - tirumala shop

i had given a white material which i bought from the same shop where i gave this white coloured cloth for dying purpose they saidits dyable but the colour that they died was completly different from wat i had asked for. the material is for rs 600 now they r not ready to take it back n give my monry back...wat shud i do?..
pavan darsi Onida  - India

I had complained about my Onida TV on 20th August 2008. Till Now there is no response from TMC or that servce center, really very bad service, i feel like cheated, insulted
Sandip Bansode Onida  - India

Late Service - ONIDA TV 29 ''

As my TV was under breakdown, i had launched compliant in ONIDA service centre at Andhei cal;l centre, After 5 days past there was none of the fellow visited to repair the TV . i almost Spent 100 of rupees callin service centre at vasai but lady at vasai pick the call and not responding .
This is shear sign of negligance and irresponsibility from your part, Pls recruit people who will Respond quickly and Attn compliants . I will Expect from u to Bombard People responsiblle for this event Hope to Hear from u soon.
channabasava Onida  - India

Onida service in Bangalore not available. I have registered complaint in Callcentre after 20+ days still none have attended. I have again re registered complaint 5 days back still no response.
NARENDRA PRALHAD FALAK Onida  - India

MAIN IC FAILED, IC PRISE 1300 (INCLUDING ALL REPAIRING CHARGES) WITHIN 1.5 YEARS.
poornimasatyanarayana Onida  - India

recently i brought onida micro oven 25ltrs from total mart from bengalooru .its already 15 days over so for no one come and we give the demo on how to use it..? every day we are cl total mart peoples they are also not giving proper answer .really we are fed up with total mart and also onida service...now we dont know what to do ...but we had a very bad experiance with onida.next time we need not think about onida and also not refer to any one to buy onida equipments...

satya.b.s
umya_28 Onida  - India

I had purchased a onida DVDDFX 5959 AND the remote of same failed on 10th november at Kohinoor dombivli. person from onida franchisee visited and concluded remote has failed and the same is not being replaced from last 1.5 months. please do tghe needfull.
Kohinoor Video Vision dombivli(east)
tel-95251-2449991/2449972.
invoice no- 12760
vinod Onida  - India

Dear madam/sir,
We had bought a onida washing machine last year and the model number is W062FM11W at Arcot Anbu Eloctronics. For service we used to call to the service centre and Service manager in vellore, Adonis Electronics(Near to our location) and we were informed that the cabin has to be changed in that case they said we ll be informed when cabin arrives but then they haven't taken any step to inform us. We have made several phone calls but they give us some false excuses. He will tell one day and another day we will do it.
I am really fed up of calling Service centre again & again. Now I am humbly request Onida Authority to step in and take the quick, sharp & necessary action to rectify.
lakshmanan Onida  - India

i have dvd player, that is not working past one month i request to service centre at three times, but they not responsed .my mobile no 9841179059
mangaimobiles Onida  - India

SIR,
Iam mangaimobiles.4, Newbusstand, Tirupur.2

Complaint:2nd sim Voice VeryVery Low.

27/02/2009,

Job sheet no.09022375380120

onida F910.
s/n:3544351F08278 07/09/08.

IMEI:35443502033808

two time serviced no CHANGES with this same COMPLIANT.

VERY VERY Bad service.
Rajesh Onida  - India

Am Rajesh -- 9894522002 form Chennai . I have brought ONIDA AIR CONDITIONER model no : SZ09FLT / SZ12FLT / SZ18FLT on 09-05-2008 . In a spam of 11 months i got a problem in this product, Water started leaking from the bottom of the indoor unit, then i have given a complaint to Onida service station ( ADONUS ELECTRICALS - Valasaravakkam branch ) through phone for the service in WARRANTY PERIOD. To connect the line to the concern person, it takes 5.45 min . After transfering the line, Telecaller made a registry and gave me a code / reference number 526380520 . While having a conversation with them i mentioned, there are 3 elders in which 2 are above 60 of age . Also our fan is not working properly, in this situation even though fan is running the climatic heat is not tollerable . So i made a humble request that AC is most essential . So kindly send the service person as soon as possible . They said according to the rules they have booked our complaint and it will take 2 days of time .I have given the complint on friday . As sunday is a holiday they said only monday they can come and attend. I called them more than 5 times on Monday mentioning, Elders are suffering a lot & since 4 days we havent slept peacefully. On my 5th call at 2.30pm they said Mr.Senthil Kumar has been alloted for service and at 5.00pm i enquired my house members weather anyone has arrived for the service ?, they said till now no one has come.Then i called the customer care again and remainded at 5.30pm. Still now no one has arrived for the service & no action has been taken. I thought branded items are more worth & responsible . Giving money outside to a local mechanic is not too tough, he charges only 450/-, but i hope servicing by a ONIDA mechanic would be a perfect attempt that too in a Warranty Period. BUT now i feel for it. eventhough my house members insisted me not to go for ONIDA AIR CONDITIONAR, I went in search for it due to the BRAND & expected it might last long.

Am really fed up of calling Service centre again & again. My humble request to Onida Authority to step in and take the quick, sharp & necessary action to rectify. This is not an order, Whomsoever reads it, " YOU EXPERIENCE OUR PAIN, 4 NIGHTS STRUGGLING WITH MOSQUITOS & HEAT . HOW COULD ELDERS SUSTAIN "

I hope ONIDA will try it's best to maintain the customer faith & esteem. Otherwise I need to drop Onida from my mind & tell to all ma friends not to make any attempt in ONIDA products.
Rajesh Onida  - India