Online Railway Ticket Reservation from www.yatra.com - non refund of cancelled tickets

Manisha Thakur
i booked two train tickets one from H Nizamuddin(Delhi) To Madgaon(Goa)(3rd october2010) another form pune to goa i have got ticket cancellation mail but my account has not been updated yet with the refunded amount even after 26 days.

i waited so long because i thought i takes time to get money back in account if its paid but how much time is required??
i m a student and every penny has enough value for me...

Manisha Thakur

Comments

Dear Manisha Thakur,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are looking into this matter & your query has been forwarded to the concerned department. We will respond back to you within 24 hours. Thank you for your patience. For immediate support, please call 1800 1029 900

YatraCare

Dear Ms Thakur,

We would request you to email us at support@yatra.com with the Yatra Reference number to enable us to check the status of the refund and advise you accordingly.

Should you require any further assistance, please call us on 987-1800-800

Best Regards
Yatra Care
N Jul 20, 2011 by
ramaswamy987

i havent got my ticket . pls forward me the ticket to my e mail . my pnr no. is 4431155669