PAN CARD APPLICATION STATUS - not yet received pan card

mrs. manisha suryakant kadam
my pan card had been despatch on 05.11.08 by expressit logistic worldwide ltd. courier vide airway bill no. 2685504441. till i am not getting my pan card.

Comments

PAN Card yet not Reeived - About PAn Card

Sir
Myself Akash Agrawal. I apllied for PAN Card at dated 10/04/07. AppliationForm nO 027941209 and Processing Fe coupen No is 019110183. I Process my PAN Card from IT PAn SERVICE CENTER JHANSI. Kindly Attaend abt my Compaint

Akash Agrawal S/O Rambabu Agrawal
1549/1 opposite Munna Lal Power House
Jhansi

not able to get my status - Pancard

sir/madam,
i am not able to get my pancard status with my acknowledgement number.many sites gave me the websites which r not helping me.so please assist me ..

Yet Iam not received pancard - Pancard

I have applied for PAN card with appln No.3431545033 and coupon No.22918257 on 04.01.2008 at UTI service centre Villupuram. Yet iam not received the pancard. kindly refer and reply the favour.

PAN CARD NOT RECEIVE - PAN APPLICATION

I pradeep choudhury applied for a new PAN card but already gone 30 days still not receive anything or not get any information on the status of my application . so please consider my request and take necessary action.

Did not recived the pan card - Pan card

Did not received the pan card
Hello sir/madam,

I did not received my pan card so far I am tired sending them emails and confirming my mail address but still nothing happned I tried calling Mumbai customer service but nothing happned last time they replied me stating that the courier company visited my palce and send them report that I have changed my residential address which I have not done.They never called me and never responded me any respect.Please Please help me as I need the PAN CARD ASAP as I have to submit the xerox copy in my co. so that my salary can get processed.This will be a great help.

My Pan Card No:AGEPN8170G

APPL_NAME FAZIL THAIKANDY
STATUS CARD DESPATCHED
DESP DATE 14-JAN-2008
DESPATCH MODE BY POST
I had posted my home address
I want this to be taken to the paromount authourity anybody sort this out for me please!!
Its been more than 3 months still i didnt receive. In the post office their saying they didnt still received pls check the status and do the needful
looking forward soon!!
Fazil

sir
more then three month ago I applied my Pan Card online an dalready send all my document required by the office through mail and payment is already made from credit card and Ecknoledgement no. of PAN application is 881020103359325. and online the status shown by your office is in process Kindly inform me the reason of delay

regards
neeraj mahajan
house no 20, sector 15 A, chandigarh

not received the pan card yet - Pan card

i have applied for the pan card
but i haven't received the card yet
my pan card no. is AJWPD4529Q

i have giving my full address detail

shushil dubey
varanasi
near akashwani
uttarpradesh

contact no. 9336223122
please send my card to my address as soon as possible

Pan Card not received - Madhuri Enterprises

I, M. Sri Ramulu applied for Pancard on 2nd may and the same was despatched on 9th may, 2008 but so far I have not received.

Coupon No.026269242
PAN No.ADBPH8890F

Please do needful.

hai sir,
This is pavan naga raj kumar.v, I applied for pan card 3 months back through pan broker two times it he said it was dispatched to the courier service but till now they have not deliverd it to me, but i recived my pan number which i am using now tempararly but i want to know how to get my pad deliverd again

can u please send me the formalities that i have to proceed inorder to get my pan card

my pan card number ::ARXPP6752G

Thanks and Regards
v.pavan kumar.

Sub:- Delivery request of PAN Card bearing coupen No. 023019163 & PAN No. AMUPR6874P
I have applied for the pan card on 23rd January, 2008 vide coupen no. 023019163. But till dated I have not received my pan card. Kindly delivered my PAN card to Mr. T K Dutta on my behalf address of Mr. T K Dutta is Rettan bellow.

Thanking You

Arunoday Ranjan

please send my card to above address as soon as possible

Sub:- Delivery request of PAN Card bearing coupen No. 026573004 & PAN No. BALPK6733Q
I have applied for the pan card on April, 2008 vide coupen no. 026573004. But till dated I have not received my pan card. Kindly delivered my PAN card to Mr. T K Dutta on my behalf address of Mr. T K Dutta is Rettan bellow.

Thanking You

Pradeep Kumar

please send my card to above address as soon as possible

status of pan card not known since 3 months - Pan card

dear sir,
I had applied for pan card on 9th of feb-2008, from my company knowledge works india pvt ltd, since then i have not been able to track my pan card; everytime i log on to the website the status it is showing is "not available". I would kindly request your goodself to conside the matter at the earliest and give me the pan no at the earliest as it affects my salary.
for your ref my pan application no is:0347565284

yours faithfully

pallavi

applied for pancard - Pancard

i applied for pancard on 09/06/2008. not yet recevied my pan number as well as pancard.people who after me. they recevied the pancard.
name : srinvasan.v
DOB : 18/07/1985

pan card not yet received - marketing

HI my name is Gururaj i applied for pan card last month 2nd of the date that is(02-05-2008) but still i didn't get my pan card but n online i got my pan card number that is AOMPG1633D.please i need urgent this pan card.so please get back to me soon wat is the problem

i have applied the pan card ... six months back. i have seen my pan card number in the site . i have not received my pan card.
so pls enquiry the matter, and kindly sent my pan card

my pan num : Agdpn0482e

Nammalvarpet,
Chennai - 600012

mobile : 9840676993

PAN number/card not obtained - Tummala

i have applied for PAN card through bajaj capital outlet here in bangalore malleswaram branch on 6-06-2008, given the APplication SR number
039313842.
The coupon number is 027261424,
i have checked the online status facilty of utisl, but it is showing all staus null, please help me regarding this .As per them PAN number will be provided from the 15 th working day onwards atleast. But even now also status is null, pls revert me ASAP

I am a 86 year old doctor, I have applied for PAN card vide coupon no. 024107057 dtd 04.02.2008 at City Centre, Indore. Till date I have neither received my PAN card nor any query or information regarding PAN. UTI PAN card website is showing my status as NA. Indore office people are saying that we cannot do any help in this regard. I have acknoledgement of my PAN application but Indore office is not giving any satisfactory response.

Please tell me what to do as I am not in a age to move much and I required my PAN card urgently for various financial purposes. Please revert me at the earliest.

applied for pan card - Pan card

sir i hv applied for pan card last month but hvnt recieved it yet
i donot remember the application no. can i know the status
its urgent

APPL_NAME SUBHASIS ANSUMAN SHARMA
STATUS CARD DESPATCHED
DESP DATE 01-NOV-2007
DESPATCH MODE BY POST

But I have not recieved it yet. I have complained many times but no reply from your side. If I am unable to get my pan card within 15 days then I will be forced to lodge a complaint with the consumer court.

PAN CARD APPLICATION STATUS - not yet received pan card