Pan Card - Complaint on Loss of PAN Card and Request for Duplicate PAN Card

khot_vijay@rediffmail.com on Jun 25, 2012

My name is Vijay Vilas Khot PAN Card no. BATPK7642C. I have lost my PAN card in Pune while submitting Cheque in Axis Bank - Chinchwad Branch Before 2months (I also registered FIR for the same in Chinchwad Pune Police Station immediately after lost), so kindly register a complaint against it so that no one can miss use that. Besides it I would request you to issue me a duplicate copy of that to the below mentioned new address.

Vijay Vilas Khot

Comments

Ganeshappa Rattihalli House  - India

getting duplicate card to same no. - House

I am Ganeshapp Rattihalli,
Our Ration Card No Is SO-JN 0016712 the card is already theft on 6 months, we have got a problem with ID Proff. Pls. give the same no. & Duplicate card or how to get new pls clarify
thanking you
Ganesh.R
Balamurali Krishna Pan Card  - India

My name is Balamurali Krishna PAN Card no. ASPPK5771R. I have lost my PAN card while shifting my House from Jamnagar to Vadodara, so kindly register a complaint against it so that no one can missuse that. Besides it I would request you to issue me a duplicate copy of that to the below mentioned new address.

G. Balamurali Krishna
Mob 9979701577
D-19, Ravi Tennament Society, B/h Punchwati,
Juna Jakatnaka, Vadodara. Pin: 390016.
Somnath Pralhad Wadkar Pan Card  - India

My name is Somnath Pralhad Wadkar PAN Card no. ABCPW2194E. I have lost my PAN card while shifting my House from Pune to, so kindly register a complaint against it so that no one can missuse that. Besides it I would request you to issue me a duplicate copy of that to the below mentioned new address.

Somnath P.Wadkar
Mob 9326652596
1090, Raviwar Peth, Near Agarsen Bhavan.
Durjansingh Paga.Maharashtra.
Pune.Pin.411 002.
HENMINLUN Pan Card  - India

Issue the Duplicate of PAN Card - C.F.

I Henminlun, lost my PAN Card with number ABTPH5818B, lost on 01/07/2008. I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present postal address.
My Old Address: Present Postal Address :
Phalam Road, House No.-64, Gali No.-3,
P.O. Chiengkonpang Near IGNOU Neb Sarai,
Distt. - Churachandpur, New Delhi-68.
Manipur-795158
Thanks & Regards,
Henminlun
SHIRISH NISHIKANT BET Pan Card  - India

My name is Shirish Nishikant Bet my PAN Card no. AATPB9010A. I have lost my PAN card so kindly register a complaint against it so that no one can missuse that. Besides it I would request you to issue me a duplicate copy of that to the below mentioned new address.

1212, NEW PACCHA PETH
WIT COLLEGE ROAD
SOLAPUR 413006
DATTATRAYA RAMCHANDRA KET Pan Card  - India

what is the procedure to collect duplicate pancard
Ratilal Amarshibhai Patel Pan Card  - India

PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED - Hindu Undivided Faimily

Acknowledgement No.070620100333790

Pancard Status : Your Application is under process at tin Facillitation Centre (Tin FC) where you have made the application.While processing your application, following discrepancy(ies) has/have been noticed.kindly contact the Tin FC-022-67141245 67120531/33 details.

Proof of identity not provided/ not valid

We have allready send Proof Of Identity wide Regd.AD.No.B-7843 dtd.15.12.08

Your Urgently reply will be highly appreciated
Kumar Rahul Pan Card  - India

My Name is Kumar Rahul (Pan Card No: AOTPK7467E). I lost my purse and my PAN card was there in it. Request you to register a complaint so that no one can misuse the card in any way. Moreover, request you to issue me a duplicate copy of the PAN card and send it on the following address.

S/o Sanjay Kumar Singh
Pin: 801503
NIRANJAN THAKUR Pan Card  - India

Regarding Application for Duplicate PAN CARD - Pan card

Dear Sir/Mam,

I Niranjan Thakur had applied for PAN CARD few years back but has not received the same yet. Kindly send me my PAN CARD on the below mentioned address. I had taken my PAN CARD number through your site.
LA REPOS 'A', Block No.4, 1st Floor, 21, Lakhansi Napu Road, Dadar (E) Mum-14

My PAN CARD no. is ADSPT7278E.

I would be really obliged if you could sent my PAN CARD no on my above mentioned address as soon as possible.

NIRANJAN THAKUR.

Shukla Pan Card  - India

Loss of PAN Card - Shukla

I have lossed my PAN Card No.BRHPS4898F please issue a duplicate PAN Card at given address:

Shukla
H.No.265, Mujesar,
Teh. Ballabgarh, Faridabad
Haryana-121005

Mobile No.9818397512

Sathish M Pan Card  - India

PAN Card Not received - Travel Parkz

Till today i have not received my PAN CARD,
My details of acknowledgment is as follows...
Name : Sathish M
CSF Number: 704519178
Permanent Account Number(PAN) BYMPS4683L
Processing Fee coupon Number: 032230327

Please send us the status regarding this.
Shiva Prasad Pan Card  - India

Mentioned name inappropriately on PAN card - Pan card

Hi my name on the PAN card is mentioned incorrectly, My name is Shiva Prasad. G but it has been mentioned as Shiya prasad. G. Can any one mail me whats the procedure to change the name on the PAN card. My PAN card number is CAIPS8686J.
Pooja Soni Pan Card  - India

My Name is Ms Pooja Soni (Pan Card No: BPPPS0042P). I lost my purse and my PAN card was there in it. Request you to register a complaint so that no one can misuse the card in any way. Moreover, request you to issue me a duplicate copy of the PAN card and send it on the following address.

Ft no.203, Rabbawala Bhavan
370 M.G Road
Opp. Canara Bank
Indore M.P
452001
G BASANAGOWDA Pan Card  - India

Pan card lost so - Pan card

Dear sir
i am basanagowda katte gowda gowdru
my pan no is AMGPG9647K. i lost that pan card please send me one more copy to this address-
Basanagowda.G S/o G.Kattegowda (po)Shankarabanda (Tq) (dist) Bellary. State Karnataka.583102
A.E.KRISHNAN Pan Card  - India

PAN CARD MISSED REG - Pan card

i have missed my pan card how to purchase new card

MY PAN PERMANENT ACCOUNT NUMBER AKWPK3147Q
abhinav gupta Pan Card  - India

My Name is Abhinav Gupta(Pan Card No: AMTPG6670M). I lost my purse and my PAN card was there in it. Request you to register a complaint so that no one can misuse the card in any way. Moreover, request you to issue me a duplicate copy of the PAN card and send it on the following address.

Abhinav Gupta,
2831, Overseas Appartments
Sec-50
Noida
201301
sakthivel PAN  - India

loss of pan card` - PAN

respected sit,
i have lost my pancard few months before. so pls tell me how to get the same pan card in re-issue. i forgot for the first time providing the proof details. so i request you to please tell me the details for getting new pan card at the same number

Name : SAKTHIVEL

thanking you,

regards,
sakthivel
Selvaraj Raja Pan Card  - India

My name is S Raja S/o Mr K Selvaraj, my PAN Card no. AHLPH3385F. I have lost my PAN card while I travelled to Coimbatore by missing of my valet. so kindly register a complaint against it so that no one can missuse that. Besides it I would request you to issue me a new card with the same no, to the below mentioned address.

S Raja
Dope Balaji Sampatrao PAN  - India

loss of pan card
Dope Balaji Sampatrao PAN  - India

I have lost my Pan Card bearing the No. AAWPD6117H
Kindly issue me the duplicate on my Address - Additional Dist. & Sessions Court, Nilanga Dist. Latur

Pan Card - Complaint on Loss of PAN Card and Request for Duplicate PAN Card