Passport Office, Nagpur - ENQUIRY ABOUT PASSPORT

NITIN VITTHALRAO DAMBHARE
i and my wife RINA MANWATKAR ve applied for passport in passport office, nagpur on12/10/2007.our file no. are 023071 and 023072 and key no. are 7002307107 and 7002307207 respectively. our police enquiry has been over in the month of december only. so we want to know about status of our passport. when ll we get our passports?
thanks
dr. nitin vitthalrao dambhare
dr. rina manwatkar.

[May 08, 2014] Passport Office Nagpur customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I would like to inform you that I have obtained pass port from your office on dated 23.05.02006 at C/o Ramesh Gawande, Tidke Nagar Murtizapur Distt. Akola.pin 444501. Now I am setteled at Yavatmal. Can I change my address on pass port that means have you issu me new pass port with my change address.
Kindly conifrm me through mail
Thanking You

From

Anand Anchatwar

I am applied for passport in nagpure office in last month .my

police enquiry is over in last month so i know that what is the

status of my passport my file no . is F028037.when i will get passport.

Thanks.

Santosh Dharmadhikari s.

dear sir,

My self Anant Zope, due to some letters worn out from my passport, i am unable to see the File no. on the passport, now i want to re issue the passport, so kindly provide me the file no. of my passport.
passport nO. - A6884085
date of issue- 08-02-1999
place of issue- Nagpur
date of expiry-07-02-2009

Dear sir
my name is shashikant doifode i have submited my documents 3 manths ago but there is nothing any
responces from u so give me the informetion about my passport.please give me as earley as possible

I am shankar madhav kamble I apply the passport in your passport office nagpur. our file no.f 000713Please cheke the my details an send me the the conformetion

gadchiroli police r not submited the police report to pasport office nagpur my police en date 17/12/2008

i am applied for passport in gadchiroli office in 12 dec 2008 my police enquiry over in 15 dec 2008 my status shows police report r not submiteed to passport office at same time my brother also applied to passport and my brother getting the passport what about my passport . my FILE NO- NGP Z350207
MUKASSIR KHAN

please send me detail status of my passport
file no. z-800059109

I am Amol Ganesh Honale I apply the passport in your passport office Akola. our file no.Z050238-09 Please cheke the my details an send me the the conformetion

I am Shreenivas Ashokrao Bende, apply the passport form in your passport office Hingoli.My file No:NGP-23001.please check the my details an send me the conformation

Respected Sir,
This is Sagar Anandpara. I'd applied for the passport (File No.:F 026144, Key No. 7002614408) on
3rd Nov., 08, but due to some problem, I have not received it yet, unlike my cousin Kalpesh Ananpara, who applied with me, got it on 7th Jan, 09.
We'd applied through an authorized agent at Amravati, "Kothawala Travels". When talked with them about it, they said I will receive some letter from the office, which I received day before yesterday, though dispatched on 21st Jan, 09.
In that letter, its written like I am suppose to meet the Passport Officer, within 1 month, but I don't know whether 1 month from the date of application or from the date I got the letter.
Please tell me how and when should I contact you.
Thank You.

Respected sir/madam; you have not print my name correct in my passport i have seen in internet so i personally request you to please print my full name correct in proper manner my passport sheet No.Z 052191/08 and my correct name is MOHAMMAD.ASAD.RIZWAN.QURESHI. and my date of birth is 31/Jan/1982. and despatched date is 20/11/2008. so please i again request you to do my work very urgently in my favour.
D
ricky11

respected sir/madam ; i have applied for passport in nagpur passport office and i am bassically from akola & i have seen recently in internet so, the mistake is my full name is not correct in proper manner so i personally request you to please filled my correct name in my passport my full name is KAWALJEET.SINGH.SETHI and passport sheet No.NGP-Z 052331/08. and my date of birth is :29/01/2009. so i again personally request you to correct very urgently as soon as possible in my favour. Thankyou.
D
ricky11

respected sir/madam ; i have applied for passport in Nagpur passport office and i am basically from Akola& i have seen recently in internet so, the mistake is that i have seen the status result is shown on internet furnish your school/birth/marriage/service certificate. so i have already submitted document's so the document's is marriage certificate affidavit, date of birth certificate affidavit, [P.A.N]-card & ration card so i think this whole document's is correct so i personally request you to please do my work very urgently in my favour as soon as possible. Thankyou.
ricky11

respected sir/madam ; i have applied for passport in Nagpur passport office and i am basically from Akola& i have seen recently in internet my full name is Arvinder kaur kawaljeet singh sethi and passport sheet No is.Z 052329/08 so, the mistake is that i have seen the status result is shown on internet furnish your school/birth/marriage/service certificate. so i have already submitted document's so the document's is marriage certificate affidavit, date of birth certificate affidavit, [P.A.N]-card & ration card so i think this whole document's is correct so i personally request you to please do my work very urgently in my favour as soon as possible. Thankyou.

To,
Passport Officer,
Ministry of External Affairs.
Passport office Nagpur.

Ref No.:- Your letter Dated09/02/2009.
File No:-NGPF02862308, GROUP F
Respected Sir,
My Name is GAJANAN PANDURANG PIMPALKAR, NEAR OLD DATTA, MANDIR PANDE
GALLI SHEGAON, 444203
I had applied for the passport on Dec3, 2008.my police inquiry is done, but i have been issued the letter by your office on 09/02/2009 stating to submit the original document within 15 days, whereas I have received the letter on 24/02/2009 ( which is already14 th day of notice counting from your notice day)and want to bring your kind notice that being a company employee I am unable to attend the interview in 1 day .In the same letter you are stating the time limit of one month for the interview.one cant understand clear the meaning of your letter. SoI personally request you to grant me 15 days time to attend an interview . I will try to make it in 1st week of march.
Thanking you.

respected sir/madam ; i have applied for passport in Nagpur passport office and i am basically from Akola&my name is [Arvinder kaur my file no is z052329/08]. I recieved the letter from the passport office in that written furnish your school leaving or birth cetificate. i have also seen the status result is shown on internet furnish your school/birth/marriage/service certificate. i have already submitted document's so the document's is marriage certificate affidavit, date of birth certificate affidavit, [P.A.N]-card & ration card so i think this whole document's is correct so i personally request you to please do my work very urgently in my favour as soon as possible. Thankyou.

respected sir/madam ; i have applied for passport in nagpur passport office and i am bassically from akola & i have seen recently in internet so, the mistake is my full name is incorrect in proper manner so i personally request you to please filled my correct name in my passport my full name is KAWALJEET.SINGH.SETHI and passport fileNo.NGP-Z 052331/08. and my application date is :29/01/2009. so i again personally request you to correct very urgently as soon as possible in my favour. Thankyou.

Passport Office, Nagpur - ENQUIRY ABOUT PASSPORT