Passport Office, Nagpur - ENQUIRY ABOUT PASSPORT

NITIN VITTHALRAO DAMBHARE
i and my wife RINA MANWATKAR ve applied for passport in passport office, nagpur on12/10/2007.our file no. are 023071 and 023072 and key no. are 7002307107 and 7002307207 respectively. our police enquiry has been over in the month of december only. so we want to know about status of our passport. when ll we get our passports?
thanks
dr. nitin vitthalrao dambhare
dr. rina manwatkar.

[May 08, 2014] Passport Office Nagpur customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

i applied for passport on dated 29 apr 2009.my police verification also done.but i still did not get passport.
pls get me knows wht is reason behind that.

thanking you.
sunil

i applied for passport on dated 29 apr 2009 and my key no is 7001321809 and file no F013218.my police verication also done.but still i did not get passport.what is reason behind that?

thanking you
sunil

letter received is late posted with time limit - PASSPORT OFFICE

I have received a letter from Passport Office, BBSR on 17.07.09 posted during 14.07.09. However the letter is dated as 17.06.09 with time limit as one month
I have submitted self attested copies of residential certificate issued by The Tahasildar Balasore & further the running pass book account copy. I shall be forwarding the copies further with attestation of certificates by Gazetted Officers within three days. I hope you will bear till then & expedite the processing and issue me the pass port withoput further delay
Susri Srabani Mohanty,
File ref.no. BHUA01711909

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have issued my passport in month of march2009.
Issue date:13March2009.
Passport Number:H3660781. I did not find ECNR or ECR stamp on my passport.
I would like to know this.
Please do the needful.Please help me.

Jayant Baradkar

i submit my passport application before 50 days ago and my police verification is also completed before 35 days ago. so, tell me sir, in how many days my passport has been completed.
thanking you.

sir, tell me in how many days my passport has been completed? In these procedure have some problem then send email to my email address. thanking you!

not able to see status of passport

dear sir/madam

I want changed my Postel Address in my pasport pl guide me

my File no is F018395 and key number is 7001839509.. police qneuiry had completed . till time i donot received my passport.. is ther any online link to check the passport status . earlier was there now i donot find on net. please e mail me about the status of passport.

Atul pardhy

I want to apply passport for the first time

sir, I want to know the status of my passport

I have applied for issue of fresh passport on 29.04.2009 by out ward no. 340 through the S.P.Office Jalna. till this date I have not been issued with the passport nor any information is supplied. File . Reference No. NGP 2450167, receipt No. 064820 dated 19.03.2009 opf SP Office Jalna. Kindly do the needful as I am in need of passport for Haj pilgrimage and the date is being expired.
Thanks.

sincerely,
Deshmukh Nurusubha Ghiasuddin,
College Road, Opp- Faiz Hospital, New Jalna-431203

Respected sir/madam
I have applied for the passport dated 20-03-09 my ref ID no is F008013. My police inquiry is completed on 21-07-09 still my case is in pro section.Is there is in any query please convey me it on my mail. I am in need of passport urgently.

my file no. is F012594
plz tale me stauts of my passport

Respected Sir,

I Nitosh Tulshiram Bagal, request you to release my Passport. I have already applied for passport in year 2007 at Osmanabad City which comes under Nagpur Passport Office. But I had given two residential addresses, one as permanent address ( Osmanabad ) & another one as Current address ( Pune ). Police verification at Osmanabad Police Station & Nigadi Police Station, Pune is Complete.( Both Places ).
Outward Details of all offices is as follows :

Osmanabad :-
File No.- NGP-Z650667
Year - 2007
Receipt No. - 034118 Dated - 12-11-2007

Outward Nos :

1) Nigadi Police Station, Nigadi, Pune.
4189/07 Dated-05.12.2007

2) Commissioner Office, Pune
57570 Dated- 17.12.2007

So, I kindly request u to release my passport as early as possible.

Yours Sincerely

Nitosh Tulshiram Bagal
Mobile No.- +919922944539

The Passport Officer
Nagpur Passport Authority,
Nagpur - Maharashtra

Respacted Sir / Madam,

I have applied for renewal of passport of my daughter Apurva Rakesh Bhave (Old Passport # E 5456614 valid till 17.12.2009) & my son Anirudh Rakesh Bhave (Old passport # E 5456615 valid till 17.12.2009) through Indus Travel, Ramdespeth, Nagpur -10. Since I am out of country, I had to take help of Indus Travel.

Application along with old passports were handed over to Indus Travel (Mr. Jagdish - 9822566566) during May 2009. From middle of June we have started following up with Indus Travel to know the status of the passports. Initially till about August 2009 he was telling us that the passports are under process & soon we will get them by registered post.

These days he has stopped responding to our telephone calls & emails. We now have a doubt whether he has really applied for the passports or may be he has lost the old passports???

On may occassions we have asked him to provide us the registration number & the date of application but somehow he has avoided us giving the details.

Sir / Madam, I will be greatful of you if you can kindly track the application details from the old passport details & let us know the current status of the passports. Appreciate your help in this regards.

Kind Regards,

Rakesh R. Bhave
Plot No. 304, Hanuman Nagar
Nagpur - 440009
Maharashtra State
Phone # 2747918 / 9822938681

I have done my polic enquiry but, wene I cheak my passport status there is a statement

Passport Office, Nagpur - ENQUIRY ABOUT PASSPORT