Passport Office, Nagpur - ENQUIRY ABOUT PASSPORT

NITIN VITTHALRAO DAMBHARE
i and my wife RINA MANWATKAR ve applied for passport in passport office, nagpur on12/10/2007.our file no. are 023071 and 023072 and key no. are 7002307107 and 7002307207 respectively. our police enquiry has been over in the month of december only. so we want to know about status of our passport. when ll we get our passports?
thanks
dr. nitin vitthalrao dambhare
dr. rina manwatkar.

[May 08, 2014] Passport Office Nagpur customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

File Reference Number : NGP-Z100974-10

I had applied for passport through Bhandara Passport office on 28.12.09.
Our police inquiry has been done by 10.01.10.
I am yet to receive my passport.
On status page it is showing same remark since last 10 days as "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time"

Kindly arrange to send my passport immediately.

hi, i am Sameer Deskmukh, i applied for passport on 09/10/2009 and i havent yet received my passport, so kindly let m eknow when i will receive it as soon as possible. i am not able to view my status on nagpur passport status site.

thanks & regards,
Sameer Deshmukh

Res.Sir/Madem

I Amol V. Patankat applied for passport in NAGPUR office on 24/03/2010.
My police enquiry is also over in April first week.
So i want to know that what is the current status of my passport.
My File No is-F009790
When will i get the passport
Thank's

Amol V.Patankar

Rrespected Sir/Madam
I have applied for passport in nagpur passport office and i am bassically from Parbhani & complete the all formalities of Passport enquiry and submit police enquiry why you are delay passport dispatched
my passport file number NGP-Z700137/10 & Z700138/10. Please Issue early as possible dispatched of both passport.
Mohammed Maslehuddin
Parbhani Dist. Parbhani
vmalwe

To,
Passport Officer,
Ministry of External Affairs.
Passport office Nagpur.

respected sir/madam,
i have applied for passport last month but i haven't recieved the police enquiry letter or any thing about the passport.My name is VIKIL MALWE from Umrer.My file no. is -F016069 and date of form submision
is 11-05-2010.so sir/madam i request you, please send me procedure of passport or tell me is any thing missing in my document at least the passport may get completed as soon as possible.thank you.

DATE: 11-06-2010
Respected sir/madam,
MY PASSPORT is said to be dispatched from passport office, nagpur some 2weeks before, but it havent been delivered yet to my house.i enquired at the post office but they told me that it hadnt been there.please check whether it has been sent on the correct adress or not.
So i kindly request you to check my passport status.please keep me updated with my passport status.

NAME:darshan suresh patil
FILE NO.: F004967

Dear sir

I ahve applied for passport in november 2009 but still i didnt get passport my verification is also done and its cleared. i am calling in passport office but no is ready to receive call.i need passporr in urgent what should i do now. please solve my problem.

Sujata Diwakar Patil
file no. w230296

Respected Sir,
I am Mrs. Molcy Jijo, applied for my passport in Nagpur Passport office in the month of 19th

May 2010. My Enquiry over in 9th june 2010, and my file No: is F017188. I want to know about the status

of my passport and i want also to know when i will get my passport. So do the needful and mail me my

status if you get time in my mail.

Email: molcyp30@gmail.com
ankita

I am Ankita BUdhraja applied for passport in nagpure office on 27th April. My

police enquiry is over in last month so i know that what is the

status of my passport my file no . is F013865 .when i will get passport.

Thanks.

Sir/Ma'am,
I have applied for the passport in ngp passport office dated 24 jun 10,
file no F 021685.my police verification has been done, I'm wriiting this to bring to your knowledge that my birth date is printed wrongly by our agent (girikhand) which came to my notice while police verification.
i thereby kindly request to rectify it before further execution.
my status on ur site still shows police report not received.
thanking you,
Kusum Thacker
contact id :kusu28@rediffmail.com
Contact no:09370862480

I am ABDUL RASHEED A.R I apply the passport in your passport office nagpur. our file no.F015324 & F015325 Please check the my details an send me the the conformetion

HI I M PARIMAL SUNIL PATANKAR

I ALREADY HAVING A PASSPORT BUT UNFORTUNATLY IT WAS DAMAGED BY RAIN WATER, CAUSE OF IT THE PHOTOGRAPH ON PASSPORT IS DAMAGE SO I WANT TO KNOW WAT IS THE PROCESS TO RE ISSUING MY PASSPORT WITH MY FRESH FOTOGRAPH

hello sir,

Sir i lost my file no. please send me it .my name is dhammjyoti vithalrao dhawase and my date of birth is 02/10/1981
BANKIM

None of the link website works.
Why does goverment organisations are so Pathetic...? When the people working there will realise the potential for improvement...
BANKIM

Thai Embassy is trying to ping Nagpur passport office from past three months.
No reply from Nagpur yet...

Parbhani Date 28-09-2010

Respected N.P Keny Madam
Regional Passport officer
Nagpur.

Subject :- Despatch of Passport in respect of Masrat Jahan Begum.

Ref : - 1) Ref File No. NGP:Z700574-10
2) Application date: 15-06-2010
3) My e-mail dt.20-09-2010
4) e.mail from APO(PG) New Delhi, dt.20-09-2010
5) Fax No.VI/401/1/5/2010 dt. 15-09-2010 from Director New Delhi

Respected Madam,
Please refer my e.mail of dt.20-09-2010, through which it was requested to despatch my Haj Pilgrim an international Passport. It is regretted to bring to your kind notice that more than three and months have been passed and I have not received passport. Since last eighteen (18) days the status indicating that, ” it is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of passport have been delayed and will now be despatched in a weeks’ time
As per Fax message No. VI/401/1/5/2010 dt. 15-09-2010 from Director (PV) New Delhi, It was requested that, the application from Haj pilgrim for passport be disposed off latest by Monday, September 20, 2010.

I have already paid Rs.1, 65, 000/- to Tamboli tours for Air ticket and Haj expenses. The tour authorities are pressing hard for passport for endorsement of visa form Saudi Consulate otherwise they are going to forfeit my amount, already paid to tour authorities.
It is, therefore, you are requested to please look in to the matter personally and arrange to despatch my passport as early as possible. The copy of the application status and fax message from Director (PV) New Delhi are enclosed herewith.

Thanking you Madam,
Sincerely yours

Masrat Jahan Begum.

Encls:- as above(attachments)
Copy submitted to Director (PV) New Delhi through e.mail with a request to direct RPO Nagpur for despatch of Passport.
Copy submitted to APO (PG) New Delhi for kind information and necessary action please.

Dear sir, i received your letter on 08 MAY 2010 for furnish the birth certificate. but i couldn't submit you up till now. so now what can i do for this? I allready visited to your office once in MAY month. at that time i requested you for extending the date and you permited me.so i again request you to extend the date further for furnishing certificate for 2 months so i can submit you. i kindly request for extending the date. My file no is NGPZ85012810 and date. If it is possible, please send your cantact no to me for contact with you. Thanking you!

Name: ANIRUDHA ANDANI
File Reference Number : NGP- f 022820-10
Kev No : 7002282010

I had applied for passport through Nagpur Passport office on 05-07-2010.
Our police inquiry has been done by last month (Aug)

I am yet to receive my passport.

On status page it is showing same remark since last 26 days as "Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be despatched by 16-09-2010. Subject to all documents being in order.

So Please, Send my Passpor As Soon As Possible

contact id :annu.andani@gmail.com
Contact no : 9579808636, 9370047306

i was applied passport at nagpur passport office on dated 14-07-2010. my File no. is 023814. i was saw passport status before some day that you will meet passport after seven day. After some day the status was changed that sorry for delay delivery passport so i have no belived on your passport status enquiry so tell me you suggestion that what i do now

I need to Submitt the Docs. at this stage and I have applied from Nanded in March.
Where I can submitt?
With what docs.(Asked Bonafied But now i am doing Job) ?

Passport Office, Nagpur - ENQUIRY ABOUT PASSPORT