Passport Status - passport status File Reference Number (Z161386-09) is either wrong or Information NOT available

chaitanya manchanda

This is chaitanya and i have applied for my passport in may 2009 and till now online status is not updated, police verfication is already done. When I logon to www.ap.nic.in/passport it is showing that File Reference Number (Z161386-09) is either wrong or Information NOT available...please tell me how can i search my
informaion about passport submited at gurgaon(PO for delhi). I have to show online status in office.

Comments

passport applied 33 month ago but i cant receive my passport - passport

This is a complaint for the issuance of my Passport (File N. Z74005). I had applied my passport in MAR 2006 at Passport office Lucknow, but could not get my passport till date.
I would like to tell you the sequence of events happened after I applied for a passport.

1. In April 2006 all the inquiry was completed. The status was "Your passport will be dispatched in two or three weeks".

2. Till November no information was there about my passport.
In November 2006 a letter was posted to me that I have not submitted my certificates in passport office.

3. I went to the passport office in Jan 2007 and submitted my certificates in passport office.

4. After 4 months in April 2007 I got another letter from passport office that I have not submitted my certificates. I again went to the passport office and resubmitted my certificates. Till now I have not got any update from the Passport office in this regard.

5. Number of times I called to passport office but never got satisfactory response. At one instance when I called there a guy attended the phone. After some conversation about my passport he became very rude in his conversation and hanged up the phone saying it's a wrong number.

I would also like to share the true experience when I went to the passport office.The passport office was looking like a corruption market. A lot of agents were walking to and fro. They were telling the people that if you need your passport in one month then give me 2000 Rs., if in 15 days then give me 4000 Rs. Otherwise it 's not certain when you will get your passport made. I knew that those guys may be fraud. But today I think that they may be correct, because they were saying that everyone working in the passport office has his share of money that they charge as a bribe.

I am finding myself helpless that's why I am registering my complaint here.
Kindly look into the matter and get my passport made as soon as possible.

I shall be highly obliged if some concrete actions are really taken.

Thanks & Regards,
Vikas Kumar Shakya
Mob. 09891907066

i have not resived my paasport aplly 33 munth ago - pass-port

sir/mem
This is a complaint for the issuance of my Passport (File N. Z061198/05). I had applied my passport in AUG 2005 at ALLAHABAD, but could not get my passport till date.

1. In sep 2005 all the inquiry was completed. The status was "Your passport will be dispatched in two or three weeks".

2. Till November no information was there about my passport.
In OCT 2005 a letter was posted to me that I have not submitted my Document in passport office.

3. I went to the passport office in SEP 2006 and submitted my certificates in passport office.

4. After 7 months in April 2007 I got another letter from passport office that I have not submitted my Documents. I again went to the passport office and resubmitted my Documents with Affidavits 10 rs . Till now I have not got any update from the Passport office in this regard.

I am finding myself helpless that's why I am registering my complaint here.
Kindly look into the matter and get my passport made as soon as possible.

I shall be highly obliged if some concrete actions are really taken.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajendra Pratap Singh S/O RAM KUMER SINGH
Mob. 09919601009
Passport No.-L.K.O.Z061198/05
Date of appley-18/08/2005
Draft NO.-N0514852

status unavailable - passport no. b01382608

before 30th july 2008 it was mentioned in the status report that passport has been cleared and it will be dispatched soon but after 30th july no status report available on the web site. kindly confirm. thanks,

NAME IS WRONG ON THE WEB IN STATUS APPLICATION AND PASSPORT NOT RECEIVED - PASSPORT OFFICE , JAIPUR

SIR,
MY PASSPORT REFERANCE NO IS "Z441447". MY NAME IS SOHEB AHMED FROM BIKANER. I COULD NOT RECEIVED MY PASSPORT. I SEND MY FORM BEFORE 3 MONTH . WHEN I CHECKED MY APPLICATION STATUS ON WEB MY NAME WAS WRONG IT IS SOHED AHMED BUT MY NAME IS SOHEB AHMED. PLS CORRECT MY NAME SOHED TO SOHEB AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. BECAUSE MY PASSPORT NEAR TO COME AND IT IS VERY URGENT TO CORRECT MY NAME .SO CORRECT MY NAME PLS SER I M REQUESTING U CHECK IT PLS PSL.
THANKS
REGARDING
SOHEB AHMED

passport information is not showing - passport

sir i am sher singh from karnal i have applied passport on 30-07-2008 in karnal distt e-disha center. my file id no. is chdz45482808 but there is no information on the internet.tell the status sir please

about the information regarding - about passport

My name is amit sharma. I had applied for passport on 19-Aug-2008. Few days back I received one letter from Passport office stating that “Your Passport Application has some objections”. In that letter it is mentioned that I need to fill a fresh Application form again with all the documents.

My query is that after filling the fresh form, Shall I submit this form at Passport Office, Bhopal via Post? Or I need to come down to the counter at the office then only I can submit the form? If there is any other way of submitting the form please mention that.

Your response will be appreciated.

amit sharma

Yesterday I post a complaint letter against asst.manager of indian bank of abiramapuram Today i tried the status of my letter There is lot of complaints from various customers about various concern.
I am wondering i am not able to locate my complaint letter inthe site. please reply me for mail
Can i file a case against the asst mr for not clearing my cheque eventhough i deposited sufficient money.
Because of that mr negelagence i lost my credibility from my lessor. i kindly request u please do some in such a way that he should not behave again with others.

Passport not received and status information is wrong - passport

I appiled the passport on 30-07-2008.
The police verification also completed in Auguest but till now i didn't get the passport.

I checked the status of passport through online (http://www.indianpassport.nic.in), the information is below.

' Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be despatched by 16-10-2008. Subject to all documents being in order.'

According to above information it should be dispatched by 16-10-2008, but the date is crossed and it is not dispatched and still the same status is showing.

My File Reference Number : VSP-Z205057-08.

Madhuri.

NO Information about my application - passport

It is a matter of regret and sad that though we are feeling proud to be in 21st century and a era of supersonic, but our government officers are still in a lethargic attitude towards their respective service. Though I had applied for a passport on 10/07, it is yet to be received. It was showing police verification incomplete. Running to Special branch cuttack, SP office Balasore, I could not make it complete. Now it is showing blank status.
As a common man I am just at a sea about my next step... is there any body or organisation that can help me!!! I am hopeless
File no-A027387/07, Aditya Kumar Panda, Ichhapur, Bahanaga, Balasore, Orissa-756042

No Passort Verification - passport

HELLO SIR
I SRI BIBHUDATTA PANDA FROM ORISSA. I APPLY ED PASPORT ON DATE 30.03.07 IN BHUBANSWER (BBSR), BEARING PASSPORT FILE NO <A008219>. TILL NOW A DID'T GET ANY POLICE VERIFICATION. THIS MONTH I ALSO APPLY ED AGAIN BY PAYING RS 10 WITH A APPLICATION FOR RESEND OF POLICE VERIFICATION. BUT TILL NOW NO RESULT. PLEASE KIND ENOUGH TAKE Action on them.

BIBHUDATTA PANDA
HARMOHAN PANDA
AT/PO-DEODA
PS-DHARMASALA
DIST-JAJPUR
PIN-755005
ORISSA

Want passport no - passport

I am Raman Kumar Aggarwal. I have lost my passport and I donot remember my passport number inorder to file FIR with Police Dept. The dept people said that they can file FIR only if I have my Passport number. I want to know the procedure how to know my passport number and what are the documents to be produced and to whom to be produced to know my passport number.

Raman Kumar aggarwal

on jan 2nd i applied for passport, police verification is over 30 days back, still no information.

i lost my passport i want too noo my passport number issued in 2000. my adress is syed muheeb ahmed s/o syed muneer ahmed sri ram nagar 6thcross bapuji school buldingTUMKUR

I am V.ABRAHAM, HNO:9-37, KRISHNA NAGAR, KURNOOL-518002. I have lost my passport and I donot remember my passport number inorder to file FIR with Police Dept. The dept people said that they can file FIR only if I have my Passport number. I want to know the procedure how to know my passport number and what are the documents to be produced and to whom to be produced to know my passport number.

Thanking you Sir,
Yours faithfully,
V.ABRAHAM.

IT'S LONG BEEN VERIFIED i.e. 02-02-2009, BUT THE STATUS SHOWN IS POLICE VERIFICATION NOT YET COMPLETE.MY FILE NO.-BHU-A 036 330-08, SUBMITTED ON 19-12-2008, PLEASE CONSIDER THE CASE & PROVIDE MY PASSPORT IT'S URGENT.

Showing no status for the Passport - passport

I am AJIT SAMANTARAY. I have applied for passport on 27-02-2009 in Hyderabad. My file no is HYD - A009242-09. The police enquiry has also finished. It does not show any status when i check online its written only status from last 2 months. so far I have not received my passport.

Please clarify the same. My address:

3-6-583/4. 1st floor Himayatnagar, street no.8
Hyderabad-500029

Best regards,
Ajit Samantaray
vinod

No information regarding my Passport application - passport

I was a resident from kerala and i applied for a
passport in cochin passport office in 2007 NOV at that time i
completed my studies from coimbatore and i was staying in kerala for
the last 5 months.In my application i gave current address as kerala
address but when police verification made they told i am not residing
in the current address for last 1 year .From the cochin passport
office i got a letter reminding police verification is not satisfied
and they told me to submit my last address where i stayed for last 1
year and i gave my college hostel address after that they send me a
confirmation letter that my further processing of my passport
application will be under the jurisdicition of chennai passport
office since then i dont have any information regarding my passport
nor even i got any letter regarding my passport status from chennai
branch, even i enquired the status many times online no details
regarding my reference number was found.

Right now i am staying in Banglore for last 1 year can i apply for a
new fresh passport in Banglore where i have all the details of my
current staying.In online passport application form i found a question
asking(In case passport was applied for and not issued, please give
File No. & Date).Is it needed to cancel that old passport application
if so what all will be the formalities.

I am in a big confusion what to do because i came to know many people
applied for passport second time has not recieved the passport because of their
issues in first application.Please suggest me what i should
in this situation .

Waiting for your reply
VINOD

dear sir ihave applied for my passport on 23 06 2009 i have know what is the status of my appliation

Passport File No - passport

Hi Sir,

I have applied for my passport on 28/07/2009 for passport at Begumpet post office in Hyderabad can you provide me the passport file no.

Ganni Sri venkata Parasuram

I am asif akhtar khan. I have lost my passport and I donot remember my passport number inorder to file FIR with Police Dept. The dept people said that they can file FIR only if I have my Passport number. I want to know the procedure how to know my passport number and what are the documents to be produced and to whom to be produced to know my passport number.