PAY WORLD - RECHARGE MANY TIME BUT NOT RECHARGE

VIRENDER KUMAR
I take boucher to pay world & submit on line dish tv recharge now, but many time i have recharge but they no recharge they show link down & invalid.i take boucher 700 rupees.my vs no-01506248563.pls do needfull action on it.bacouse my id is not recharge till date.

Comments

Not getting the recharge amount through dealer - Easy SIM

I have shop of STD in Ashok Vihar Phase I, Gurgaon. I took the easy SIM (No. 9911811929)from Mr. Vinay Kumar(your distributer of the area) and Mr. Ajay Kumar is the main dealer of this area. I have deposited the security amount of Rs. 500 for the easy SIM and it is also activted well and also he recharge the SIM for Rs. 1000 after the payment. Now Iam trying to contact the above distributer and dealer for further recharging but from Mr. Vinay's No. (Mob. 9718591404)the reply of not reachable and from dealer's no.(Mob. 9891040901) the reply is the services to this no. is temperarily on hold. Now tell me what I have to do. Also there is no reply from Custmer care 4444.

I am the dealer for payworld software. I am unable to easy recharge Airtel mobile. The response iam getting was requested operator service was unavailable. Please do the needful. Because of that i may lose valuable customers.

many losing - many losing

sir
i am dinesh solanki my a/c no. is 0542140802056 . date 9/1/2010 balance 580000 Rs . But my Evning my Balance is 0.00 . wthut my infromation and any call my Accunt Nill . sir in time mare pass 1 Rs bhi nahi hai . pl cheeq And call

dinesh solanki

dear sir
iam mobile retailer all networks flexi recharge ok but only airtel 30/55/110/125.pls submit this amount recharg coupons
aarshit

it`s cool

Dear Sir

i was recharged my friends Dish TV with Rs 250/- on 04 Jul 2010 at
11:39:02 hours. But his Dish TV Account could not activated till 05
Jul 2010 18:00 hours. I have given the amount in cash to the pay
world dealer. Pay World dealer said that you contact with Dish TV
Customer care. I contact to customer care then they recharge that
account temporarily for three days.You are requested to take personal
interest in the matter and get the Dish TV account activated and take
neccessary actions to the pay world dealer. The details of the
recharge are as under

23 Ghorpadi Bazar, Pune 411001
Contact No 09764489499
N Jan 13, 2011 by
marwari

Respected Sir i have recharge my Reliance GSM mobile number with 149 rs. on 13-01-2011. We will recive a message from reliance that your request could't proceed . Plzzz try again. But Cutomer care dealers account is less from 149. plzzzzzzzzz Please do the needful. Reliance Mobile No. 9625304460 .
The paywrld delers give me the trasaction no. i.e 113105031 . But me accoun did't recharged .
N Jan 15, 2011 by
kuvar

098089098089967rufghfgsdfsdgdhfhfghfj
A Apr 25, 2011 by
kadhar

Dear Sir, iam mobile retailer iam loging password
A Jun 3, 2011 by
takfamily

Please sellect me! pay world.com
A Jun 28, 2011 by
familyclub

plz submit to payworld recharge.
N Jul 10, 2011 by
zakir khan knw

Dear sir, iam mobile distributor & multy recharg sim requrment pay world distributotion in khandwa m.p.plz call my mobile no.09406655577
N Aug 2, 2011 by
gurpalinsai

work with us www.yuktirecharge.com the most promising company in the field of mobile and dth today joining is free. so join now to enjoy the best service. contact us at 09354138644 we wait for your response .

with regards
Green life
N Aug 3, 2011 by
wadnerkar DishTV  - Arvi, Wardha, Maharashtra, India

not refund amount 10000 - DishTV

DISH TV is bogus company
Not return of my 10000/ Rupees It is given when Iam taking dealership It says return after 3 years but not return yet
N Oct 7, 2011 by
selva2017

hai its selva from tamil nadu<tirunelveli> i buy multi pay world rc sim but its very very bad some time its not worked, very wost costemer care, last time i recharge one idea 50 airtel 111, , they take money from my account but not rrcharge that mobile no i contact custamer care but no clear respanse, , some time, never attent my call so nobady never by that multi sim, dont wast ur money i lost my money
A Nov 4, 2011 by
toromal

i im retailar sir mere distributer ne mere acount se paisa nikal liya hai aur wo baat bhi nahi karte aur sir coustmer care wale bhi mera phone nahi uthate mare account se 1500 nikal gaye hai unhe wapas kaise mil payenge bataiye mai up east banda ka retelar hoo meri id hai pw06327 sai mobail yaha ke har retelar unse pareshan hai
N Dec 8, 2011 by
rohit kumr

plz give me number i am oping a shop i am available a recherche plz give me a costumer cear number my number is 9718171749 Ashish kumar
A Dec 19, 2011 by

to worest service
N Nov 24, 2012 by
pedababu

Payworld is pakka fraud company

services & staff also too worest.

don't enter is the payworld.

i am also suffering with them.

They tell cock & bull stories frequently.

PAY WORLD - RECHARGE MANY TIME BUT NOT RECHARGE