Postal Life Insurance - unknown of account details

logajothi
Respected sir,

I'm PLI subscriber. My account no. is 309054/cs. I have not yet received my subcription details on online. I want to know how can i know my subscription details on online. please reply.

Comments

i am not able to find the premium payment details for my polices.where ever and whom ever i contact, i am getting standard reply contact Hyderabad office.
please send me the premium payment details since inception of the following polices

AP-203482-UC
AP-202476-UC

May I know the payment details of PLI for Govt employees? My policy No. TN-227772-CS, commenced on 17.05.2007 and I want to change my address of present employment wing. How to access subscription details by online?

dir sir
i am not able to find the details of my policy. where ever and whom ever i contact. May I know the details of PLI for Govt employees? My policy No. dl-50942-cc, commenced on 05.02.2003 and I want to rewival my policy. How to access details by online?

I'm PLI subscriber. My account no. is TN -309790-cs. I want to know my subcription details online. . please reply
vikas

To,

The Chief Genral Post Master
PLI Section
Tamil Nadu Circle
Chhenai- 02

Subject: REG NON-RECEIPT OF STATEMENT IN R/O POLICY NO. TN- 267999- CC

In the pursuance of above I would like to draw your kind attention towards my few lines. I force no. 045090069 constable vikas presently serving in 50 bn central reserve police force had opened a postal life insurance POLICY NO. TN- 267999- CC in your post office in February 2005 when I am undergoing basic training in RTC –II CRPF, Avadi, Chennai. Since 03 years I had left out RTC- II CRPF, Aavdi, Chennai and presently posted to 50 bn CRPF which is now deployed in Sindri, Dhanbad(Jharkhand).

2. Further I want to intimate that my monthly subscription i.e. rs. 683/- has continuously deducted from my pay wef February, 2005 to till date directly from our pay and account office, directorate general, crpf, new delhi but receipt of same never received.

3. It is therefore requested you to kindly look into the matter personally to update my policy and remit the receipt of same, monthly/ quarterly or half-yearly, to me on my Home address. Further, please give a confermation in this regard to my e-mail ID. I will be highly thankfull to you for this.

MY HOME ADDRESS

-----SD--- 4/7/09
Force No. 045090069
Constable Vikas
50 Bn CRPF

sir i am having one pli policy from 1993 onwards and its no. is KL-12934CC. now i like to know the present status and the net amount elegible as loan against this policy. last week i have taken one more policy and the receipt date is 30/06/2009 and i have paid rupees 2140/- as EA 60 4 lakhs and let me inform in which date the new policy will come into force..

thanking you...
raveendran c.v.

sir i want to state that i am holding policy no MH AEA 211516 since 2003. i face difficulty in paying premium through post offices. as i am serving in INDIAN NAVY and due to frequent transfers it is very difficult to locate post offices. i am volunteer for payment through my salary. would you please help me in this regard.

thankyou

PRABHAKAR SINGH CHIB

To,

The Chief Genral Post Master
PLI Section
Karnataka Circle
Bangalore- 01

Subject: FACILITY TO PAY PREMIUM ONLINE FOR POLICY NO. KT- 131189-UC

I AM HAVING ABOVE SAID POLICY WITH MONTHLY MODE OF PREMIUM PAYMENT. I AM NOT FINDING TIME TO PAY MY PREMIUM REGULARLY DUE TO OFFICIAL TOUR AND OTHER PREJUDICED DUTIES.

I WANT TO KNOW ANY ONLINE FACILITY SERVICE IS PROVIDED BY POSTAL DEPARTMENT, IF SO PLEASE TELL ME THE WEB SITE FOR REGISTERING.

OTHER WISE ARE YOU HAVING FACILITY OF PAYING PREMIUM AT ANY POST OFFICE WHERE I AM NEARER TO IT.

PLEASE GIVE THE DETAILS

YOURS FAITHFULLY

V.RAVEENDRA

Respected sir,

I'm PLI subscriber. My account no. is JH-89963-cS. I have not yet received my subcription details on online. I want to know how can i know my subscription details on online. please reply.
N Apr 13, 2012 by
anandindians@rediffmail.com

I am not able to find the premium payment details for my polices.where ever and whom ever I contact, i am getting standard reply contact Ranchi office.

JH-77315-CC
JH-95315-UC
if posible please send process on e-mail Id anandindians@rediffmail.com
N Jun 12, 2012 by
saurav_barkakoti

My Postal Life Insurance Policy No. is AM 4523-CS, EA -50 of Rs: 50000.00 Dt: 21.01.1991 with Ulubari sub Post Office, Guwahati (Assam) 781007.Premium paid up to July-2012

Now last month a letter was forwarded to me stating that there are lapes of premium since 2005 .
Again I have received another letter from the department stating that there is a loan amount against my policy.

As I am paying my premium regulary and when I have not taken any loan against this policy, why the department is issuing such notice that I don't know. I have to spent a day for rectification of these.

Mrs. Mamoni Kalita,