Punjab National Bank, Custom House, New Delhi - Charges for Bank Statement

J.K.Overseas Corporation
We hold a Drawback account with the PNB, Custom House, New Delhi Branch. Every time my agent goes for collection of Bank statement, the bank charges Rs.100 for the statement. No bank in India charges anything for Bank Statement.
This is pure cheating.

Comments

Pls confirm that our duty draw bank a/c # 404700CA00041602 is activated.

I had send a request letter dated 15.07.09 by Courier alongwith ATM CARD and Cheque book for closure of my salary / saving account no. 4047001300001462 and requested to send the balance amount cheque at my residential address at Rohtak i.e. House No. 926/20, Arya Nagar Road, Rohtak - 124001.

I have not received any response from the Bank after a lapse of more than a month.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

I hold a salary / saving account no. 4047001300001462 with the Punjab National Bank, New Custom House, New Delhi Branch.
I had send a request letter dated 15.07.09 by Courier alongwith ATM CARD and Cheque book for closure of above account and requested to send the balance amount cheque at my residential address at Rohtak i.e. House No. 926/20, Arya Nagar Road, Rohtak - 124001.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

OUR ICICI BANK IS HAVING A CURRENT A/C WITH YOUR BANK.
I WANT TO KNOW THE CHARGES FOR STATEMENT FROM 2004 TO TILL DATE.
FOR HUNDRED PAGES WHAT WILL BE CHARGED.

Our company`s account in your PNB, new custom br.n.delhi.as A/C No.404700210048118.our problem is that we found our account statement for the period from 01/04/09 to 31/08/09 but shipping bill no.is not mentioned in statement of account.we have no know that which shipping bill`s amt.transferred by custom.Pls.send our revised statement of A/c after mention of shipping bill nos.
Thanks.

i have a drawback account in your bank (pnb) and my drawback amount is not transfer in my current account since last 2 months from the custom to my pnb(shalimar bagh).please check tell me whats the problem .

my email id bharatjajal@yahoo.co.in
My brother -in-law remmited $ 4000 and $ 1000 to credit my a/c with pnb, sanjivani branch, Ahemedabad from his a/c with citi bank Indianapolis on 19/08/2010 .As the amount not credited I have been informed that citi bank forwarded it to pnb delhi so please help me so that it may credit my a/c with pnb ahmedabad no.0524000100070872.
thanks.
bharat b jajal
D Jan 7, 2011 by
pandoraimport

my email id is - pandoraimport@rediffmail.com

i have a drawback account in your bank (pnb) and my drawback amount is not transfer in my current account since last 2 months from the custom to my pnb(sneh fashions pvt.ltd.).please check tell me whats the problem ????????
N Feb 22, 2011 by
gaurav4778

sir, i have a complaid of your new opening branch in -utter pradesh, diss-meerut, town-kharkhoda.sir itslocation is in front of police station, sir very nice location.but rent is very high in front of your bank there are very big space this space is two sided road, & no any building & low rent for any bank or goverment office.it is the property of a collage named JANTA INTER COLLAGE sir i think there is somthing wrong with P.N.B.sir i think that any high post person take brive for this.
pls. sir see this case hurry .if this is not your department pls refer this complaid to right person
A Sep 15, 2011 by
aziz ahmad

i have also an account in PNB custom House Delhi they freez my draw back account every three month and tack charges of statment 50 Rs.
we have no time to go there.

Punjab National Bank, Custom House, New Delhi - Charges for Bank Statement