RATNA GAS AGENCY KUKATPALLY HYDERABAD - NOT TRANSFERING HP GAS CONNECTION

Deepak Aswani

I Approached RATNA GAS AGENCY in Kukatpally Hyderabad (The No. of gas agency are : 04023490003, 04023054003, 04023157716
)for transfering my HP GAS Connection from PUNE to HYDERABAD. They took the PHOTOCOPY OF DOCS and assigned me WAIT NO. 3431 saying it will be done in 5 days.When I asked to deposit the amount required they told they will do it at the time of providing connection.

Since then I am following up with them and every time they say it will take week or so and they are still handling cases of july also All other gas agencies(Indane, Bharat etc) are not accepting the application saying HP has required supply. My fellow team member got transfer of Indane connection in One Day and I know people who got even HP connection in short period.

The No. of gas agency are : 04023490003, 04023054003, 04023157716

Can you please help me in this regard?

Comments

Gas Cylinder Booking/Delivery Process - HP Gas (Ratan Agency)

Ratan ageny's Gas Cylinder (Cooking) Booking and delivery process is worst I think. I never received a cylinder after booking it through their answering machine.

Amol Hote
amolhote@gmail.com

Undue delay in supplying gas - Ratna Agencies, HP gas agents, Hyd

It seems to have become a habit for my gas agency to give us trouble everytime we have to get a gas cylinder. We booked gas about a month ago, and after several reminders, they finally sent us the gas. Unfortunately, we were not at home when they came to deliver the cylinder to us. We have been trying for the last 15 days to call them and request them to send it again. But their phone is constantly engaged. There simply doesnt seem to be a way to reach them other than going all the way to their agency. Our gas is almost over and we need a cylinder to be delivered to us urgently. Please help us with this a.s.a.p.

Our consumer number is 618912 and the agency's phone numbers are 040-23058363 and 040-23157716.

Sekhar
snisarg

HP gas kukatpally hyderabad delaying in cylinder delivery. - HP gas agency not providing cylinder after transfer.

sir
i have transfered my HP gas connection from Aurangabad(MS) to Hyderabad.i have given all documents to SHREE MANASA HP GAS AGENCY, KUKATPALLY, HYDERABAD(AP) ON 02.09.08 BUT STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED NEW CYLINDER & REGULATOR.
daily i keep follow up in agency there fixed answer is tommarow it will come, new cylinders are still not come.
i have seen they have given new cylinder to other local peoples.
MY TV NO.IS 2002444
CONSUMER NO.625563

Conenction transfer - Ratna Gas Agency, HP GAS

I am trasferred from NOIDA to Hyderabad so i also got my gas connection
(2 cylinders)transferred to Hyderabad. I applied for connection with the transfer certificate to Ratna GAS Agency, HMT Hills, Kukatpally.
It's been 1 month and they have not delivered me even a single cylinder. Every time i go to them they say we don't have stock. I am a married guy having a daughter (4 years) and my wife and my parents at my home. Since last 1 week i am buying the food for my family because of no gas.
This is a serious problem for me and cusytomers like me who are unnecessarily molested by GAS Distributers. Kindly help.
Rams

krishna

"This agency should be closed.. they are hopeless.. have no basic courtesy.. never bothers to answer the phone... what is this agency for.. except making through corrupt methods ??"

I completely agree with above statement

Actually, Gas connection transfer process involves both parties of Dealers in Hyderabad and Pune.

since you have submitted xerox copy of S.V, so, Hyderabad dealer should send xerox copy of your SV to your PUNE gas dealer for verification. May be Hyderabad dealer waiting for Pune dealer's response.

Please check status with Ranta gas agency whether they sent for verification or not. if they sent for verification, you need to followup with PUNE dealer to fast up the verification conformation.

you need check with Ratna to whether they sent your transfer S. V certificate to NOIDA distributor for verification or not. This delay me be caused due to delay to get confirmation from Noida distributor.

You need check with Noida distributor if Ratna sent SV details to Noida distributor

we are looking for the booking of the gas, so we are tried through the phone for booking of gas. but no one was responding properly. the given phone numbers are not working. please kindly consider my request.

j. ravi kumar

The numbers that are in the list are out of order.
So please kindly make it up-date.
Vandana

They trouble the consumers a lot. Their numbers are busy most of the time. It takes close to one month before we get a refill of our cylinder. I booked on december 6th 2009 and still have not got eh cylinder today is january 5th 2010.

Ratna Gas agency is worst in all HP agencies in kukatpally. I have booked gas on 11th Aug 2010 and not received till date (9th Sep 2010). Also as mentioned another person they donot lift phones also.
Arun

yes it is ..most of the times there phones are busy.. I am trying from morning...the phones are busy and if even if it rings once no body picks up the phone..
A Apr 7, 2011 by
sureshkatta

BAD SARVICE IN KUKATPALLY MANASA IAM IN TRANCEFOR TO MIYAPUR TO ALWIN COLONY ONCE COME MANASA AGENCIES IS TOLD NO RATION CARD OR NOTARY 2ND TIME GO TO MANASA GIVE A COPY OF RATION CARD IS TOLD REGLETOR FOR SL NO AGAIN GO TO HOME
SABMIT TO REGLETOR AGAN IS TOLD SMS REF NO WHA IS THIS PLZ RETIFID MY PROBLAM THIS IS BAD SARVICE IN MANASA

SURESH
N Jun 8, 2011 by
gadam.nanaji

My consumer No. 639381
Name : Inti Rajani
I made a phone call to 04023490003, 04023054003, 04023157716 from past two weeks.
But they have not respond to any call.

So, Kindly book my consumer no.639381, and release my gas immediately

G.Nanaji
8008 64 63 63
A Jun 9, 2011 by
HPGAS Victim

hi nanaji, these idiots dont do any work at all. i went to their office today for the new connection. they asked documents and selling stoves forcibly. oil companies says that stove is not compulsory to buy. but they are saying company itself gives stoves. these bastards never grow up.
D Oct 2, 2011 by
J.Raja Sekhar

I am a very old customer of Ratna Agency . The response provided by the agency is totally worst as they are behaving rudely and roughly with the customers . When i approached them for the address change issue they spoke rudely that they would not do it . When we asked them politely, y are they responding rudely ? Is that the way they deal with the customers . They do not perform well with customers, they do not deliver the cylinder when booked . They just sell the cylinders for extra rate without providing the cylinder for the customer who it has to be delivered . What is the use of carrying the document with the old address in which we are not staying . Even other organizations like banks, etc help us with such issues immediately . The agency is disappointing the customers very badly and the services are not satisfactory .
D Oct 15, 2012 by
kamalaakar

Hi, every body. why you customers of HP Gas are suffering and complaining, why don't you use a booking number 9666023456 from your mobile. It is easy and any body can book any time from your home or office. But a few tips are easily remembered.
Before dialing to 9666023456 please keep the Agency Name, Phone Numbers, your service number and on whom name the connection is. First time it may take two to three minutes but after wards it will take hardly 45 seconds to book next time.
D Nov 21, 2012 by

hai, i need new connection in HE gas how to apply and which documents you needs. please tell me
N Mar 3, 2013 by
ntirupatireddy

Hi, I am applied for new connection for that i stopped my regular work for 2 days, they rejected many times and asked many documents all works take for 2 days to apply new HP Gas Connection in Ratna Agency. After submitted my application They are not given any Acknowledgement or Receipt or Application No, they said that it will take to 1 month time for verification. I applied on Feb 12, 2013 (12/02/2013).

Till not happened any verification and i am not sure how long will take time to get the Gas Connection. Gas Agency Phone nos are not working and not lifting.

I am Requesting Consumer Forum Please Take the Necessary Action on Ratna Gas Agency.

Thank you.