Registered Post - DELIVERY STATUS/REPORT

snehlata
registered post

Posted: 04-08-2010 by ACcer Financial Advisory Services Ltd.,

DELIVERY STATUS/REPORT
Kindly help by providing information that whom Registered AD No.RLAD W 2016 Dated 04-08-2010sent to Sneh Lata, 21/20, Shakti Nagar, Delhi is delivered? As the same is not received at the above mentioned address & not shown returned back by ACcer Financial Advisory Services Ltd, Kolkata, hence, only you can inform me the truth.

Waiting for early response please.

Sneh Lata
Mail Id: snehlatalove@gmail.com
Mob: 08095483626/09711169807

DELIVERY STATUS/REPORT

[Updated by A.G.Senthilkumar,advocate Mar 27, 2014]

kindly help by providing information that whom registered adRT770503967IN registered with speed post dated on 24.3.2014 at 14:43 hrs.sent to Veeranan @ Nondi veeranan,A.Kidaripatti-625301 Melur Taluk Madurai District, is delivered I still Waiting for your reply. So Kindly confirmed. Thanking you. kindly regards, AG.Senthil kumar,(Advocate), 4A,North Masi street, Madurai.625001 E-mail:meluurbaskaran@gmail.com

Comments

Shweta Boishyo Registered Post  - India

20th October,2008 registered to Symbiosis Pune - Registered Post

A registered post sent to Symbiosis, Pune not receive by the Symbiosis as onb today Receipot no SPEN626506
Shweta Boishyo Registered Post  - India

Registered post not delivered to Symbiosis, Pune - Registered post to Pune

On 20th October, 2008 a registered pot sent to Symbiosis Pune containiung my programe fees. Institute has not received yet. As a result my registration is withheld. Please search out and inform me the position.
rahul kurkure Registered Post  - East Delhi, Delhi, India

there was a registered post no 2778 send to me from pune to udaipur on 12 mar 09 but still i have not recieved it .. its a very important document for me
Subrata Kumar Ghosh Registered Post  - India

Registered post ( RLA 6406) sent on 12.05.09 from Bangalore is not delivered even till today - Registered Post

Registered post sent to Mr. Krishna Prasad Ghosh, At-Apurbapur, PO-Jalaghata, Dist-Hooghly, WB-712409, with the number RLA 6406 on 12.05.09 is still not delivered .

Details of the sender :

Subrata Kumar Ghosh
B5/726, Eden Garden
Pune Nagar Road
Pune-411014

Please take due notice and notify me regarding the status of the registered post.
Ranjit Kr Jha Registered Post  - India

Registered post sent on 2nd june'09 but yet not delivered - Registered Post

Durgapur
WB

I have sent a registered post from City Centre PO of Durgapur WB pin - 713216 on 02.06.09, to Bangalore but the letter has not been received by the other end and neither the AD came back.the registry post no. is RLADA 5583, COUNTER NO. - 1, OP - CODE : AS.

Thnks & Rgds
Ranjit
subhash chandra biswas Registered Post  - India

not receiving of registered post - Registered Post

i have an important document that has been send by Karvy India Ltd, Hyderabad on 14-08-2009. but still i have not received. my registered post No.83431. Please check & mail me the status.
karthikeyan Registered Post  - India

status of the post - status of the post

hello,

Kindly help me in to try and locate the post as it contains my registered post receipt number is: RR415705237IN. kindly confirm status of the post.
Venkatram reddy.K Registered Post  - India

Registered post not delivered till date - Registered Post

I have sent registered post on 29/08/2009 from huzurabad post office,Karimnagar dist,AP-505468 to Roorkee,in the name of K.Karthik room no G66 Rajendra Bhavan,IIT Roorkee but it has not been deleveired till date, kindly trace my registered post and inform me at the earliest. The tracking number for registerd post is RLAD A 5712.
Giresh Kumar M T Registered Post  - India

Need status - Registered Post

I Send a registered post on 16/09/09 at 14:30 Hrs from Indores GPO , Counter no:3, Op code 10 with RL c no 5455. To Mr Sreejesh Babu M T Kottakunnil House, Iriya Post, PIN 671531, Kerala State. I would like to know the status of the registered letter. When it will reach to the Addresse.

From,
Giresh Kumar M T
sreejesh babu Registered Post  - India

Hello my name is sreejesh babu.But the address is not mine.
NIRAV SHAH Registered Post  - East Delhi, Delhi, India

Non receipt of Registerd Post

Number : (1) 83696 (2) 83698 (3) 83712 (4) 83713
Anirban Laha Registered Post  - India

I had sent a registered post from Jadavpur University Post Office, kolkata-700032 on 14th October, 2009, to Bangalore but the letter has not been received by the destination and neither the AD came back to my address(Archana Apartment, Block 3G, New Hospital Road, Kathgola, Chinsurah-712101).the registry post no. is 4846.

This is my humble request kindly inform me the status of my post and if possible pls arrange the proper delivery of that post. This is very urgent as the post contains a job offer letter reply and it is very critical.

Thnks & Rgds
Anirban.
champasree R Registered Post  - India

rlad b 4882
rkmeena Registered Post  - India

Kindly help by providing information that whom Registered AD No. RLAD A4585 Dated 28/04/09 sent to Deepak Kumar Meena, 7C-10, Mahaveer Nagar Extn. Kota by UIT office Kotai, is delivered? As the same is not received at the above mentioned address & not shown returned back by UIT office Kota, hence, only you can inform me the truth.

Waiting for early response please.

RAM KALYAN MEENA
Mail Id: rkmeena@gail.co.in
Mob: 09899011290 (Noida-UP)
sneha purohit Registered Post  - India

Kindly help by providing information that whom Registered AD No. RLAD A 656 sent toIGNOU REGIONAL CENTRE. OM LEVA VIKAS NIKETAN. NANEPADA ROAD, MULUND (E). MUMBAI-400081. is delivered? waiting for your prompt reply.
Dr P.C. Biswal Registered Post  - India

I have sent the registered post no 6260 on 27.11.2009 but till now that is not reached in the destination point.
Ram Reddy Kanthala Registered Post  - India

Not receiving - register post

dear Sir,
I have applied passport in tatkal. It was despatched on 11Mar2010. But i couldn't get it. I request you that service it ASAP.

Adress:
State:Andhra Pradesh
Pin:505451

Ram
mohan kumar Registered Post  - India

check out my post status
Robin kaura Registry  - Moga, Punjab, India

non delivery of registered mail - Registry

I have sent a mail which is registered . the no. of the registry is RP777701321IN FROM MOGA TO CALGARY ALBERTA (CANADA). ON THE DATED OF 27 MARCH 2010 . BUT IT DOESNT DELIEVERD YET CAN U PLZ CHECK THE STATUS OF MY MAIL
THANKS
mukul_kartik Registered Post  - Dehra, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India

i didn't receive the posted article... - Registered Post

Sir i dint recieved my consignment no. RLA 7912 yet..
as its been a long time.... it was sent to me...
i cant even track it on internet

Registered Post - DELIVERY STATUS/REPORT