Registered Post - DELIVERY STATUS/REPORT

snehlata
registered post

Posted: 04-08-2010 by ACcer Financial Advisory Services Ltd.,

DELIVERY STATUS/REPORT
Kindly help by providing information that whom Registered AD No.RLAD W 2016 Dated 04-08-2010sent to Sneh Lata, 21/20, Shakti Nagar, Delhi is delivered? As the same is not received at the above mentioned address & not shown returned back by ACcer Financial Advisory Services Ltd, Kolkata, hence, only you can inform me the truth.

Waiting for early response please.

Sneh Lata
Mail Id: snehlatalove@gmail.com
Mob: 08095483626/09711169807

DELIVERY STATUS/REPORT

[Updated by A.G.Senthilkumar,advocate Mar 27, 2014]

kindly help by providing information that whom registered adRT770503967IN registered with speed post dated on 24.3.2014 at 14:43 hrs.sent to Veeranan @ Nondi veeranan,A.Kidaripatti-625301 Melur Taluk Madurai District, is delivered I still Waiting for your reply. So Kindly confirmed. Thanking you. kindly regards, AG.Senthil kumar,(Advocate), 4A,North Masi street, Madurai.625001 E-mail:meluurbaskaran@gmail.com

Comments

rahul kurkure Registered Post  - East Delhi, Delhi, India

there was a registered post no 2778 send to me from pune to udaipur on 12 mar 09 but still i have not recieved it .. its a very important document for me
karthikeyan Registered Post  - India

status of the post - status of the post

hello,

Kindly help me in to try and locate the post as it contains my registered post receipt number is: RR415705237IN. kindly confirm status of the post.
Giresh Kumar M T Registered Post  - India

Need status - Registered Post

I Send a registered post on 16/09/09 at 14:30 Hrs from Indores GPO , Counter no:3, Op code 10 with RL c no 5455. To Mr Sreejesh Babu M T Kottakunnil House, Iriya Post, PIN 671531, Kerala State. I would like to know the status of the registered letter. When it will reach to the Addresse.

From,
Giresh Kumar M T
sreejesh babu Registered Post  - India

Hello my name is sreejesh babu.But the address is not mine.
NIRAV SHAH Registered Post  - East Delhi, Delhi, India

Non receipt of Registerd Post

Number : (1) 83696 (2) 83698 (3) 83712 (4) 83713
rkmeena Registered Post  - India

Kindly help by providing information that whom Registered AD No. RLAD A4585 Dated 28/04/09 sent to Deepak Kumar Meena, 7C-10, Mahaveer Nagar Extn. Kota by UIT office Kotai, is delivered? As the same is not received at the above mentioned address & not shown returned back by UIT office Kota, hence, only you can inform me the truth.

Waiting for early response please.

RAM KALYAN MEENA
Mail Id: rkmeena@gail.co.in
Mob: 09899011290 (Noida-UP)
sneha purohit Registered Post  - India

Kindly help by providing information that whom Registered AD No. RLAD A 656 sent toIGNOU REGIONAL CENTRE. OM LEVA VIKAS NIKETAN. NANEPADA ROAD, MULUND (E). MUMBAI-400081. is delivered? waiting for your prompt reply.
Robin kaura Registry  - Moga, Punjab, India

non delivery of registered mail - Registry

I have sent a mail which is registered . the no. of the registry is RP777701321IN FROM MOGA TO CALGARY ALBERTA (CANADA). ON THE DATED OF 27 MARCH 2010 . BUT IT DOESNT DELIEVERD YET CAN U PLZ CHECK THE STATUS OF MY MAIL
THANKS
baskarb Registered Post  - India

Sir, I send a registered post on 14.07.2010 from nandniketan (394270) to the below address, and it was not delivered yet, it was very urgent need of that registered post to the receiver. please do needful to deliver the post.
Registered post no: RLA 1538

bhayamani chowk.
jilasitamari,
bihar. pin.843323
s sali Registered Post  - India

Sir, I send a registered post on 8.06.2010 from Giniger to the below address, and it was not delivered yet, it was very urgent need of that registered post to the receiver. please do needful to deliver the post.
Registered post no: 5941.
III Reminder
To,
Mr.Sanjay Kumar Singh,
S/o.Mr.Shyam Sunder Singh.
At: Madurna, PO: Hata, Dist:Caimur,
Bhabhua - 821106, Bihar State.

Hospet Steels Ltd.,
Ginigera
darshan.bora Registered Post  - East Delhi, Delhi, India

Registered post - Registered Post

a registred post came to my house on 12th August 2010. As i have shifted from my current resident I could not receive the same. The post man has left a note stating that I can collect the same from Kshripur Block no 2 post office with on 5days. Even though I went to the post office twice they said that same may have been returned. They were not even ready to confirm me after checking. Please help to track the registed letter (RL 3148)

Darshan Bora
Varma & Varma, Hyderabad Registered Post  - India

SPEN412402625IN
Speed post with the above we are able to track up to T.Nagar, Chennai. We want particulars of the office/person to whom it is delivered.
Kindly help us in this regard.
Our email id is hyderabad@varmaandvarma.com
vinuferrari66 Registered Post  - India

We are send a registered post to Mr: Abuanaz, Lulu central buying Oman on 02/08/2010, Time 14:50, but it was not received by the consignee. the staus number is RR763146655IN. please do the favour

Thanks & Regars

Krishna Traders( Exporters)
T C 25/1437
Kumara Bhavan
Thampanoor,
Trivandrum- 695001
nasim2010 Registered Post  - India

Kindly help by providing information that whom Registered AD No. RLAD A1915 Dated 26/08/10 sent to ARSHAD NADEEM, GARDEENREACH KOLKATA 70024, is delivered? I still waiting for reply. kindly confirm soon.
thanking you

Salim Akhter
Nasim.ahmed09@gmail.com
ashasen Registered Post  - India

Kindly help by providing information that whom Registered AD No. RLAD A9194 Dated 14/09/10 sent to Debasish Dutta, Belgachia, KOLKATA 700037, is delivered? I still waiting for reply. kindly confirm soon.
thanking you.

Wt:62grams,
Amt:37.00, 24/11/2010, 13:41
N Jan 16, 2011 by
Subhash Chander Tandon Registered Post  - India

As per STATUS info by Delhi RPO, R.K.Puram, my passport was dispatched by Registered post on 29.12.2010. Registration No. is 282185 dt. 29/12/2010. Today it is 17th Jan 2011 and I have not receivged my passport. Please help me in knowing the correct situation.
Could you pls reply at my e-mail sc.tandon@yahoo.co.in
ALKA TANDON
N Feb 23, 2011 by
brijesvasa Registered Post  - India

Kindly help by providing information that Registered AD No. A785 Dated 17/2/2011 sent to LIC OF INDIACITY BRANCH AHMEDABAD is delivered? As the same is not received at the above mentioned address PLEASE SEND ME CONFIRMATION OF THE SAME.Waiting for early response please.

BRIJESH VASA