Reliance Communications - DO NOT DISTURB SERVICES.

ADITYA AGARWAL

I am a reliance postpaid customer. I am getting lot of unnecessary promotion calls from reliance. So i requested them to activate DO NOT DISTURB SERVICE in my mobile. They told that it will take 45 days to get it activated. Now they are disturbing me continuosly all through the day by calling and sending promotional sms'es(Automated calling for promotions). I am really fed up with these calls as it starts from morning 8'o clock till evening 8'o clock. During roaming also they used to call and disturb. I dont know whom do i need to contact to get rid of these junk calls. I have sent some 2-3 complaints to reliance regarding this but in vain.

Comments

Ineffective services - Reliance Mobile

I bought new relance cell phone yesterday.Phone is a very neccesary requirement frome due to the nature of my work.
The service provider confirmed yesterday that the phone will be activated in half an hour and the validity will be for 7 days.
I have recharged the phone 5 hours back.The balance is still not updated.
On calling customer care they say they do not have any information about the number and have no idea about the balance and validity.

Could you please let me know how do i get my phone working.Ihope you understand the urgency of the same

fade up with unwanted phone calls and sms s - reliance phone

i m haveing my own boutique my phone is alweys on 4 my clints and i m so disturb with stupid calls from reliance whenever i call them 4asking 2 stop all this colls on my no they say it is going 2 take 3 months time and bilive me when it is nearing 3 months time those sms s and phone calls will be more and more so i call agein and they say agein 3 months .irealy dont know how 2 deal with these RAKSHAS only thing i can do that slowly stop useing this phon and try some other company

Regarding DND - Reliance Mobile

DEAR SIR I M A SUBSCRIBER OF RELIANCE MOBILE MY MOBILE NUMBER09338189533, I HAVE HAVE BEEN REGISTERED FOR NATIONAL DONOT DISTURB SINCE MAY20, 2008, AND TILL NOW TOO MANY UNWANTED CALLS AND SMS ARE DISTURBING ME TILL DATE I HAVE ALSO GIVEN COMPLAIN TO CUSTOMERS CARE BUT THERE IS NO RESPOND FROM CUSTOMER CARE, HENCE I REQUEST U TO CONSIDER MY COMPLAIN AND TAKE SOME NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST THIS COMPANY

not blocking no - Reliance Mobile

I had mailed with detailed my lost mobile no. 9334750374 to block on 13-oct-08 but neighter i got reply and nor no. blocked. there is no outlet nearest it's far away 80 kms.

Shocking such a very bad and very very poor service. I don't have seen such a bad service.

Very irritative Customer Service.

I had decided once to get duplicate sim but now educating it's very irritative poor bad customer service.

Do not distrub call does not working - Reliance Mobile

Sir
I have registered with Reliance for Do not disturb call facility. When I registered The reliance customer care officer told that the facility will be activate after 45 Days.
As per after 45 days my Do not disturb facility is activated myself checked with customer care office in Reliance.
But still I have received like that calls.
Details
Call from 04430211600 . When I attend the call there is only one reply that "Thank you for select our coliwood sms service" Really I am not ask any services like that But I lose 10 Rs. So I compliant with Reliance customer service, while they told that they refund the amount Rs.10. Same time again they distrubed me. Even in Night 12.00 O clock I got a call from the same no.

Know I want to know how to given the compliant regarding these problem. Really my mood is so upset. Also I got Blood presser with tehsion.
Please do needful.

not sent sms - Reliance Mobile

do not activated outgoing sms services

why u disturb - Reliance Mobile

Hello sir, .,

i have a mobile of Reliance prepaid card and i got it daily 15 sms .. so r u fool """"""""""" why u distrub and sent lots of your schemes messages me doing job in cms or i am so much worry and also sent request of your *333 or web world but not got it good reply of your side pls stop to sent message or heress customer too
my cell number is 9327718766 ..
mehul panchal

DND - Pre Paid - Relience

Inspite my registration under DND I am getting SMS for business developments which diasturbs me a lot

Connection not activated - Reliance Mobile

hi,

I wad purchased a reliance mobile prepaid connection on 13th dec 2008 and already given the all ids but my connection is not activated through mobileshop when i complaint then he said that your id is incorrect give new id and i give him new voter id then he activate my connection but after 3-4 days my connection is disconnected and the mobile shop employee told to me that please give me agian your id when i give the again id card but still now my connection is not activated please solve this problem because i m very disturb for this and mobile shop employee is also not give any good response .

thanks

rahul nigam

mobile are not active - reliance perpaid mobile

I am Ranju using perpaid mobile. Last 2 month my mobile was unused because i am out of station.
Now in my mobile phone only incoming is on . When i dial to another ( out going ) then i got a message, i.e.
your phone is not active.
So please suggest me how i get rid of this problum .My mobile no is 9312840128.
Thanks and Regards,

Your coustomer.
Date : 05 jan 2009.

phone not activated - Reliance

i have bought a reliance phone on wednesday and it is still not working. i have visited their store 2 times and every time they are ready with a new excuse as to why it is not working.
now the person from whom i have bought the phone has stop taking my calls and i m really bugged

I am a reliance prepaid customer. My no.is 9331251800, I was getting lot of unnecessary promotion calls from reliance. i requested before but till now its not working So i requested them to activate DO NOT DISTURB SERVICE in my mobile Now they are disturbing me continuosly all through the day by calling and sending promotional sms'es(Automated calling for promotions). I am really fed up with these calls &sms as it starts from morning 8'o clock till evening 8'o clock. During roaming also they used to call and disturb. I dont know whom do i need to contact to get rid of these junk calls. I have sent some 2-3 complaints to reliance regarding this but in vain.

DND activated but still recive messages. - Reliance Mobile

Dear Sir

I activated Do not distrub facility in October 2008, but after that we receive message continuously, we launch the complain after that I receive more than 2 message from reliance promotions, Plz suggest what I do and what type of legal action I can take.
D
nilesh

no any sms please

my no.is 9334637000. dont disturb me any msgs and calls from reliance.

i purchase handset from relince web world in jan 2009 the hand set totly flop, then 1)i goes to LG CENTER 2TYME I REPAIRE THE HAND SET 2)last one year they cut my subscribtion charges from my PREPIAD a/c every recharging of coupon and on line 3) i not use the RWORLD I DID NOT SUBSCRIBE ANY "SHAYREE" AND "QURAN"(BECAUSE I'M HINDU), I NOT USE MOBILE TV, I REQUSTED PLS. REFUND MY ACOOUNT IMED, URGENTLY OR GIVE ME DETIALS RATE LIST WHICH I NOT SUBSCRIBED 4)I GET HARRESMENT FROM RELINCE HELP CENTER THE IN COMING PROMOS TYPE SMS FROM UR MARKETIG PROMOS 5) UN NECESSARY CALLS.6) VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND LASTLY I GIVEN FINAL REQUEST OTHERVISE I TAKE "LEGAL ACTION AGAINST 'RELINCE WEB WORLD' AND OTHERS I DND ACTIVATED STILL THEY HARRES FROM PHONE AND TYPE SMS

my no.is 9316000526. dont disturb me any msgs and calls from reliance.

Your attitude towards Complaint

barring of promotional call and message - Reliance

I am reliance customer, I am getting lotoff promotional call and messagges

I request you to kindly bar such unnecessary call and message

regards

Rajendran E V

Reliance Communications - DO NOT DISTURB SERVICES.