Reliance Communications - change into cdma to gsm connection

JAGGDEESHWAR RAAO
I am the one of the subscribers of Reliance Communications. I am native of Andhra Pradesh. Now in AP, GSM service is not yet introduced, i came to know that GSM serve will be come/introduced shortly. Can I covert into GSM service then ?

Comments

to change my number - Reliance

my telephone no is 93810 87981.

thro rworld somebody trace out my number and my wife number. Daily my wife received lot of sexual abuse calls as well as messages from 9345097850. she distributed mentally. to avoid this, i want to change my number immedietly.

do the needful.

(R UPPLI SRINIVASAN)
note : regarding the above, I have already made complaint to police station.
shridev

WHen is GSM connnection of Reliance going to be launched in India.

hi iam sameer

i want to know details about GSM connection its perfect or not.. I want this services hyderabad anyone tell me when we come reliance GSM connection in hyderabad..

i had reliance sim card can i insert in another mobiles means GSM Mobiles
Pls help me
sunil

hi i am sunil from andra is it possible to change cdma number to gsm pls send me details to my email id and also send starting series

I do have a reliance cdma phone, now that i wanna change to gsm, do mention whether gsm services are available in andhra pradesh, its network & whether if i can get a gsm sim card with the previous cdma mobile number

i want to know details about GSM connection its perfect or not.. I want this services nalgonda anyone tell me when we come reliance GSM connection in Nalgonda..

i had reliance CDMA sim card can i insert in another mobiles means GSM Mobiles
I change into cdma to gsm connection
Pls help me 9396620120.

i want to know details about gsm service becs in orissa there is a Smart mobile service when it come to our andhra

i wants to change my hand set
somany gsm gsm mobiles are available in market for low cost
but rim handsets cost is very high without good features
i cant change my nomber it is problem
i am prying god pls convert my rim cdma to rim gsm
i want to know when it will happen...
pls convert to GSM...

i wants to change my hand set
somany gsm gsm mobiles are available in market for low cost
but rim handsets cost is very high without good features
i cant change my nomber it is problem
i am prying god pls convert my rim cdma to rim gsm
i want to know when it will happen...
pls convert to GSM...

i have a smart connection with no . 9835332323. presently it is in ajmer and no outgoing calls are possible although sufficient balance is there .even all incoming calls are not receivable. when we dial from ranchi, it does not materialise, though we can send SMS from here which is being received in ajmer. we are not gettin through the customer care no. 9835198351 or 9835298352. we have also excercised the network selection mode as well as switch on and off. please look into the matter and kindly take immediate action.

WHen is GSM connnection of Reliance going to be launched in Andhra Pradesh

The worst service I have ever seen. I suddenly stop getting incoming calls from last night and when I call the customer care, an employee Mr.Ravi, emp id (46728196) says that there is network problem and the services will resume only in the evening. This happens nearly every month with outgoing calls, but this time it started with incoming calls also. When I demand his Managers no, he says every body is busy and could not give the no. I can call only after an hour for talking to manager. He talks so carelessly that nobody can do anything. When the reliance is not able to provide services, atleast they dont talk carefully. Do these people think that once the life time is made, the customer is gonna stay with them! I have been with reliance for more than 3 years and now I plan to change my number. The worst service I have ever seen!
Lucky

when is the reliance gsm is going to start in maharashtra Nagpur so that we can shift our same reliance cdma number to gsm no so that we can hav a vast range of gsm handsets in all most all cellphones companies and that too in affordalbe range

I am a native of Hanamkonda, I am using Reliance CDMA mobile since 6 years. Presently I wish to change the RELIANCE GSM with same number. kindly do the needful. Please tell me whether convert the CDMA to GSM with same mobile number. send immediately.

I am in noida. I want change my reliance CDMA to GSM sim card with same number, Is it possible??

sir, i am want to know is the existing user can shift from cdma no to gsm at nagpur maharashtra my mobile no is 09325588950 i want to change handset but not geeting a good one from a long time htc diamond was the lat option so plz introduse new hanset in cdma also

sir i wnt to convert my cdma plan of reliance to reliance gsm is there any way to do this.

plz Send Details Cdma to gsm sim convert details
Grijesh Mishra Reliance Communications  - Haryana, India

Number change - Reliance

dear sir /madme

I m using my own number is 09319969871 but some body convert this number in another number
i want my own number.please do somthing

Reliance Communications - change into cdma to gsm connection