billing - Reliance Communication
COPY OF EMAIL SENT TO email@example.com FOR REDRESSAL
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>
Date: Oct 7, 2009 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: Reliance Mobile No.09312605179
1. Above post paid Mobile No.09312605179 is working on my name (VIJAY KUMAR GUPTA) since 2003
2. For the last 3-4 years I am using Nokia 6235 CDMA model.
3. In June 2009, Nokia 6235 suddenly stop working with a message "CONTECT SERVICE"
4. I immediately contacted Reliance Helpline -*333 and explained the problem I was facing. Your Phone Officer advised me not to worry and Nokia Service Centre at Radhu Place, Vikas Marg, Delhi. I was also assured that the if Repair time is more than 15 days, Rental for such period will be waived off.
5. However, the Nokia people bluntly refused ro repair Model-6235.I again approached Reliance Help line and they advised me to visit the Service Centre and collect the exact information. Accordingly I again visited the above NOKIA Service Centre and they once again told me that Nokia 6235 is an old model which is not repairable at their end. The information was passed on to Reliance Help Line.
6. This time Reliance Help Line passed on my complaint to NOKIA office at Bangalore. After few days I received a call from Nokia Bangalore Office. The problem was explained to them again. They advised me to contact Nokia Service Centre at Mayur Vihar-I. Accordingly, I approached Mayur Vihar Nokia Service Centre bu again treated in the same manner. I passed on the informationto Reliance Help Line and Nokia people at Bangalore.
7.After few days I received a call from Mr. Umesh of Nokia office Bangalore. He told me that he has discussed my problem with Nokia Service Centre at Mayur Vihar and I should again visit them. In the process I had already wasted more than three months
8. Anyhow, I again visited Nokia at Mayur Vihar and this time they had taken my handset vide their Job Sheet No.225433527/090917/25 dated 17/09/2009. Un offically I was told that as per company's policy Model 6235 will not be repaired and will be returned after a couple
of weeks against service charge of Rs.110/-. I had immediatly passed on this information to Reliance at *333.
9. I received a call from Nokia people yesterday informing me to pay Rs.110/- and collect the un-repaired handset.
10. As a good customer, I have paid all the bills
11 I hereby request you to immediately waive off the rental charges from July to October 2009 and also compensate me suitably for the heavy losses I have suffered due to non availabily / non working of my mobile handset.
12. Suitable necessary action should also be taken action against your staff and Nokia people for misguiding the customer.
An immediate response is requested.
V K Gupta