Reliance Communications - STD pack 77 not working

sandeepnayak.77 on Mar 3, 2013
I have recharge 77 for STD Reliance to Reliance 20p/min in my number +91 9015590137 which comes under Delhi circle but it doesnot work in my number although I received a conformation message from the Reliance that Rs77 is recharged successfully and now you can enjoy Reliance to Reliance call @20p/min validity 30 days. Now my call rates becomes 50p/min, I have never subscribe any plan which costs 50p/min. While I have contacted to customer care they told that 77 is not work in your number as your number have activated other plan but no where such things are written. Please help me to resolve my issue ASAP as I am a very new customer to reliance and very much unsatisfied with this kind of issue. Thanks, Sandeep Nayak mob: +91 9015590137

Comments

N Mar 4, 2013 by

Dear Customer,

N Mar 20, 2013 by

Dear Customer,

Cheers,

RCOM Care
N May 6, 2013 by
1Soumya

I dont think the issue will be resolved because Reliance have discontinued this plan.
As saying to Reliance that plan was very convenient for calling but now Reliance has shown his real face.
N May 15, 2013 by
krishna kant1975

After the confirmation from custumer care by three times, I have recharge 49 for STD Reliance to Reliance unlimited min validity 03 days in my number +91 8010119169 which comes under Delhi circle. After recharge a message received recharged successfully and now you can enjoy Reliance to Reliance local unlimited call validity 3 days. this is cheating with me for false infomation given by all three reliance custumore care representaive. Please help me to resolve my issue ASAP as I am a very new customer to reliance and very much unsatisfied with this kind of issue. Thanks, Krishna Kant mob: +91 8010119169

Reliance Communications - STD pack 77 not working