Reliance GSM SIM - lost my phone

suchiroy
plz give me detail f my no 9835112313 as i lost my phone on 20th sep'08 o the mail id given above. i need both incoming and outgoing details

Comments

Dear Customer care,

My handset has been lost / misplaced . The mobile no is 9336843575. please bar outgoing calls facility.

Thanks & Regards,

R.N. Jaiswal

PHONE IS LOST - Reliance

MY PHONE IS THEFT BY SOME ONE .N I HV DOUBT ON ONE PERSON. SO I WANT TO PLZ SENT ME CALL DETAILS N SMS DETAILS FROM 6 DECEMBER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.PLZ HELP ME OUT.

my celll was lost today...it was a GSM connection please barr all outgoing callls number is 9314289323...

my cell was lost today around evening 9 30...it was a CDMA connection...so kindly please barr all calls from now onwards...my number is 9314289323...

i lost my reliance sim card 5 days back.
i tried simply(feb 4th 2009) call to my reliance GSM mobile no(09025084032)
i found that some user using my mobile no.
Can anyone please help me in this
i.e where to complaint and how 2 block the sim card?
SATHISH

THIRUVARUR (DT) NO NETWORK COVERAGE...

I lost my GSM sim ?
I want to know how to block that sim or I want to take new sim with the same number and plan.

could you please suggest me the better way.

Unauthorised Deduction in my Mobile A/C - Reliance GSM SIM

Sir/Madam
To the above mentioned subject I have to say that My Mobile No. is 09835139974 My A/C is deducted by Rs. 30/- without any genue reason, and I got the message that is the charge of (51500) Mobile Radio Service
It is to inform you honestly that I have not subscribe the service and how come it is subscribed to me?
1. I want the responsible person/ reason for deduction.
2. I want the talk time value back in my Mobile A/c.
3. I request you not to forward any advistisment to my No./ companies message that’s not subscribed by me.
4. For all the above request how much time it will take, please inform me

my a/c barring is toll free no. is 53030763 is 12 rs. didaction my a/c is date 8/3/09 my camplent to cestemer care that 72 hors my bale recover my acount

abhi tak mera balance jo kat hua tha muze mila nahi he mera balance muze kab milega ye muze batana

i m not getting 4 minutes per day - Reliance GSM SIM

hi,
i m using reliance gsm no.9696304313
i m suffering to contact reliance customer care executive.they r not providing proper resolution.
calls usually disconnect after a short time of period.
pls solve my problem making me a call.
my e-mail id is aneeshkumarcms08@gmail.com &aneesh.rajput@yahoomail.com.
i m waiting for resolution provided by u.
deepak sahebrao sapkale Reliance GSM SIM  - Secunderabd, Rangareddy, Andhra Pradesh, India

about sms send from my mobile. - Reliance GSM SIM

Res/sir;

I want to know in last month (june2009) how many sms send from my mobile .
& also want to know on which number. I want details report from ur side.

Mobile no: 9595768441
purva

sim was working and got shut down n nw showing please insert sim - Reliance GSM SIM

my sim was working since 2 months.i was on cal n phone started shutting down atomatclly when i switch it on its showin please insert sim.i tried sim on odr cell but showing same please help me out fast...

MY PHONE NUMBER IS 9320784379
PLEASE HELP ME FAST
FROM SHAHEED

17 Aug 2009 ...i have lost my reliance sim bearing number 9696192975. Please block it so no one can misuse it

17 Aug 2009 ...i have lost my reliance sim number 9509143539. Please block it so no one can misuse it

PUK Code
My SIM ( 9533766659) has been blocked. Therefore i kindly request u to plz send me PUK code
Yours...

sim lost - reliance gsm mobile sim

sir
my mob no. +919015872547 has been lost at 7:00pm on 14th august 2009, so I want block its services
.my name is Arun kumar mishra s/o mahendra prasad
permanent address is .v/o bangar kala, kadipur sultanpur
current address tejpal singh .gali no2 near radha krisna mandir
my last recharge is on12/08/09 of 285 of std minuts and main balance is 50
please help me and block my sim asap.

request for issuing of PUK code - Reliance GSM SIM

Dear sir, i am an old user of RELIANCE GSM and my service number is +919749242109 and amy sim no is:899185614000605619.my PIN has been blocked.kindly provide me the PUK code.thank you.

Lost GSM SIM of Reliance - Reliance GSM SIM

Respected Madam/Sir,
My name is kapuru Ram .My address is I-334 Sewa Nagar New Delhi-03.On 18 August 2009, i have lost my GSM SIM which no. is (9555649425) while i was travelling from the Bus.I want to block the SIM so that no one can misuse it.please do it at earliest.please reply me through my E-mail Address or my residence no. 011-24694856.

Thanking You
your Obedient Customer
Kapuru Ram
yadram

for missing phone - Reliance GSM

i lost my phone a few days ago. a loadge a n.c.r. in police station (nand nagri) on 16-08-09. the phone has mobile tracking feature. today i got a sms that informed me that phone is now in used & it is using on relience gsm number-9015996140. so now i want to know the name& addrress of the owner of this number. please help me. i will be very thankful to you...

Reliance GSM SIM - lost my phone