Reliance Netconnect + And Broadband - Wrong Plan activated

rakeshguptha86 on Apr 30, 2012

This is Rakesh from hyderabad. I have showed interest in buying reliance datacard and its connection thinking reliance would provide me better service. But all hopes of mine gone vain.

So, one fine day on 18th April 2012(probably my worst day) i have filled my details in the form online to purchase a datacard on reliance website to purchase a datacard. Here started my problems. A executive named seraj(seraj.khan@vriti-interactive.com)(8744023900,8744016900 ) from Vriti(Connect india) the "great online partner of Reliance" approached me for the new connection.He promised me for the datacard delivery and connection instantly on the same day.

I have requested them 3 months advance rental plan so he said , sir please pay Rs.1450 online and rest 1100/- to the executive when you get the datacard.

So, by listening to his commitments,i took 1 more step ahead of my problems, i have paid the payment online using my Citibank credit card on connectindia.in/checkout.htm with the product code 7041 and Rs. 1450 on 18th April 2012. One day is gone i didnot get connection, prior to that i should get datacard right.

On 19th April 2012 finally an entry of the executive to deliver the datacard has arrived my office. He gave me the datacard and he asked for Rs.1100/- .
I handed him over Rs.1100 and asked for the receipt. He said i dont have bill book, i got a call from many people to leave the executive. I said until unless i get a receipt i am not gonna pay the remaining . So at last i got a receipt from vriti for Rs.2550/- and they promised me the connection instantly that day also but which didnot happen.

So, sun set in the west as usual and sun rise in the east on 20th April 2012 ,yet my connection is not active. With lot of complaints,efforts , hardwork and numerous visit to reliance office in hitech city,hyderabad and with the help of delivery manager (9848343100) i got the connection (Happiest day of my life) in the night on 20th april 2012.

I taught there will not be any other issues in future, but my happiness is not last longer. My plan is activated wrongly , it was activated silver plan instead of 3 months advance rental plan. I gave lot of complaints to reliance customer care. They said it is a mistake from reliance as they have entered a wrong details of plan in the CAF form. Now again they are harassing to go here and there.

I dont know when i can i out from these issues. Issues are hounding me . So please do the needful.

Rakesh
7799197198
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Apr 24, 2012 by
kunalji1991 Reliance Netconnect  - Howrah, West Bengal, India

Wrong Plan Activated - Reliance Netconnect

At the time of taking the connection I asked for the 3G plan of 750 unlimited on which due my up gradation from 1x speed to 3G the plan was 600 for 1 year but in the bill they produced the plan of 350 on which due to excess usage I am charged Rs.175 extra...............please solve the problem

Kunal Gupta