Reliance One Card - Reliance One Card- USELESS CARD

aarjey on Feb 3, 2011
This is to bring in notice of all, that i am an active member of reliance fresh store in New Friends Colony, New Delhi and got a "Reliance One" membership card(No. 2266111335116653) to get points on every purchase. It is a temporary card which is valid for 180 days and after that Reliance has to issue a permanent card but I am glad to tell you that Reliance has such a good service that its been over 7 months and I have no idea what to do to get a permanent card. I contacted Reliance store guys and they asked me to call customer care. I made a call to their customer care phone number and It was shocking there is no way to contact them over phone. I called up that number and got IVR saying - Please hold the line, all our representatives are busy and within a minute, just after this message, IVR said- "There is no one avilable right now, please leave a voice mail message" and when it connected me to its voice mail box, I got message- "Sorry, This mail box is full." THIS IS PATHETIC. There is no way customer can enquire or complaint. They also not replying to my emails.
SO I WOULD SAY THIS RELIANCE CARD IS USELESS.... ITS JUST A PIECE OF PAPER. WHAT I WILL DO WITH POINTS WHERE THERE NO ONE CARES FOR CUSTOMER. I have no hope for the resolution of this problem. I AM WRITING HERE TO JUST MAKE OTHERS AWARE ABOUT THE RELIANCE SERVICE QUALITY....
So friends dont be fool by these cards and all..... there are all fake.

Comments

A Oct 7, 2011 by
shirishdwivedi

same problem with my card also "Reliance One" membership card(No. 2266111146813839).It is a temporary card which is valid for 180 days, No resp from reliance team.
D Nov 23, 2012 by
krish1917

This is to bring in notice of all, that i am an active member of reliance fresh store in Reliance Fresh, Anand Mahal Road, Surat and got a "Reliance One" membership card(No. 2266 1111 9484 5434) to get points on every purchase. It is a temporary card which is valid for 180 days and after that Reliance has to issue a permanent card but I am glad to tell you that Reliance has such a good service that its been over 2 years and I have no idea what to do to get a permanent card.
SO I WOULD SAY THIS RELIANCE CARD IS USELESS... ITS JUST A PIECE OF PAPER. WHAT IS THE USE OF THE POINTS. NOW THEY SAY THE CARD HAS EXPIRED AND NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO RENE, NO ONE CARES FOR CUSTOMER.THIS IS TO JUST MAKE OTHERS AWARE ABOUT THE RELIANCE SERVICE QUALITY...JAGO GRAHAK JAGO
So friends dont be fool by these cards and all... there are all fake.
N Nov 16, 2013 by
R S MANIAN

I am regular customer of Reliance fresh and I have a member ship card No.6048631003148890 and this card valid up to 3/11 Now I got a new member ship life time card 6048631116478697. In new card my name Mr. R. Subramanian is not printed and the old card points also not updated in the new card. Kindly do the needful for the above. Thanking you.

Reliance One Card - Reliance One Card- USELESS CARD